The Vampire Diaries

What makes Damon & Elena the 'perfect' couple? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Niky-

Madz, i agree with you!
they are like fire ! Blushing
And yes elena knows his darkest sides, but what thrills me the most is that he's the 'bad guy' damon for the world, but for elena, he's always the protector! Day Dreaming
He can sacrifice himself for her and not wince once! That's selfless.
But i'm sad she chose stefen. Cry

ClapClapClapClap... well said... damon will always b protector 4 her... stefan just listen 2 her... n do sumthng stupid... loving sum1 doesn't mean 2 always listen 2 ur lover.. but stop dem 4m doing stupid at right tym...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What makes Damon & Elena the 'perfect' couple? (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k-ekta fan

dere meeting eyes, intense luk, caring & body langauge makes me crave 4 dem sayn dey belong 2 each other...

dey c d best & worst in each other... n nt only dat dey understand & respect it...

d cute lil fight, flirty comments & most d Eyes thng...Wink i luv it... n so do deyWink
So agreed with u! Blushing
In S03 when they'd gone to b wid Jeremy, and the night she kissed him ,the way she was looking at him... BlushingBlushing
Cant get over it!Day Dreaming

vampyrgirlricha

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Niky-

Madz, i agree with you!
they are like fire ! Blushing
And yes elena knows his darkest sides, but what thrills me the most is that he's the 'bad guy' damon for the world, but for elena, he's always the protector! Day Dreaming
He can sacrifice himself for her and not wince once! That's selfless.
But i'm sad she chose stefen. Cry

Exactly!

I don't know why people call him the bad guy coz he has done the most selfless thing twice when he compelled her to forget his first meeting and his confession of love. He could have make her remember if he wanted but he did not. Even when he was on phone with her on finale. He just said 'Maybe' and my heart broke completely! Broken Heart Cry

I am so pissed off at Elena right now. Sorry if you are her fan. But for me, Damon comes first and then Delena. Embarrassed

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@madz, yes!
When he said 'maybe', i could have jumped inside my laptop and tell elena everything!LOL
Its sad that even after she remembers everything, sh doesn't view him above Stephan!Ouch

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Same thoughts, Niky!

I was like screaming on top of ma lungs... Damn it, Damon. SAY IT! LOL But he didn't and now I love him even more! Embarrassed

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Yes!Blushing
How can a guy like him be more selfless. I think that's mainly because he understands rejection very well like he faced it in case of Katherine too! 
I could have cried my heart out when he said 'Its always stephen'!OuchCry

iMadz

Ash_Smash

IF-Rockerz

Ash_Smash

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Heya I am new here!!

Well when it comes to Damon, I think he has every right to be bitter, from his childhood he has always been second one. His life was not easy even before he became a vampire; he was always under Stefans shadow. I don't like how they portray him, always the second choice. For once I hope someone choose him, I hope Elena realise soon that she should be with Damon. She is his humanity, without her, he goes back to dark and become unpredictable. And their chemistry is just mind blowing. And if Elena really loved Stefan so much, why would she fall in love with Damon, he was suppose to be bad right ??? 

Edited by Ash_Smash - 16 October 2012 at 7:08am

207shikha

IF-Rockerz

207shikha

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
for me it's there imperfectness that make them perfect for each other.!
since opposite attracts and likes repel.!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top