The Vampire Diaries

What makes Damon & Elena the 'perfect' couple?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Hug
For all the Delena fans! Blushing
Lets list up the qualities that make Damon & Elena the perfect pair!Star

I think they both are absolutely the opposite of each other yet very similar. Both of them are strong and focused!Embarrassed
And in my point of view, Opposites Attract Blushing, so they are PERFECT for each other! Day Dreaming
What's say?Tongue

Love,
NikySmile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ARSHIROCKS12345LoveDelenapyaarhaiAmor.Samilicious..vampyrgirlrichaAngel-Jot.Adorable.SARUNnikhilageetforever_youngk-ekta fanAbray...Pwincess...iMadznasgharluv_winchesters-Priti11-Delena-cious-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What makes Damon & Elena the 'perfect' couple?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
they dn have any similarities at all which makes them so perfect for each other.

elena is all soft, mushy and innocent but Damon is a total jerk ( no offence but he really is sometimesLOL) , hard and ruthless. whats more better than to have a partner who completes you in every way? 

i stil remember what rose said during S03E19 which is so true...the scene really touched my heart

"You don't see what I see. It's not just that she makes him a better person. She does, but... he changes her too. Damon challenges her, surprises her, makes her question her life, her beliefs. Stefan? is different. His love is pure. He will always be good for her. Damon is either the best thing for her... or the worst."

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ARSHIROCKS12345LoveDelenapyaarhailuvabhiya9MizchiefmakerNikki_CMysticAurameriyaarvampyrgirlrichaAngel-Jot.-Rakshu-forever_youngk-ekta fan...Pwincess...iMadzK.Sean

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
I have so many reasons, I could on and on for days. ROFL But the one reason that I really love about them is that, they bring out the hidden sides of each other. For Damon, it's humanity and love. For Elena, it's being carefree and just having fun without having to worry about anything. They make a couple that literally sets the screen on fire with their chemistry. Approve 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ARSHIROCKS12345LoveDelenavampyrgirlrichameriyaarguggubeautifuldreamsforever_youngsupriya.arshik-ekta fan...Pwincess...K.SeanDelena-cious

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@jot, thts an interesting observation!Embarrassed
And also, both of thm understand each other so well! elena knws wen damon is upset and damon knws hw selfless elena can b and at wht times! Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ARSHIROCKS12345LoveDelenak-ekta fan

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Can I say 'EVERYTHING about them'. Cause even if they look at each other, I can feel the sparks just by the gaze.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveDelenaARSHIROCKS12345pyaarhaivampyrgirlrichaiMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
They are just Perfect! Nothing needed. They have spark. They do not need a Definition what makes them perfect. They just are ... Embarrassed

But there is one more thing, Elena knows Damon's Darkest side very well. She has learned his dark side first and even after that she likes him! And as being said, Damon is either Best thing for her or the worst. And for Elena, with Damon, we really can see actual Elena. Carefree. Fun. Adventurous. Daring. With "S" she is just damn another boring girl next door. Nothing new. Ouch

And I think Damon is BEST thing for her. Only that Elena is BLIND! Angry Sorry, but now I hate Elena for using Damon for entire 3 seasons and choosing "S" over Damon. I hate "S" Ouch (Stefan, I don't wanna take his name! LOLI hate both the character and actor. No offense to his fans!Wink).

Edited by iMadz - 15 October 2012 at 12:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ARSHIROCKS12345k-ekta fan

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
dere meeting eyes, intense luk, caring & body langauge makes me crave 4 dem sayn dey belong 2 each other...

dey c d best & worst in each other... n nt only dat dey understand & respect it...

d cute lil fight, flirty comments & most d Eyes thng...LOLLOLLOL Wink i luv it... n so do deyWink

Edited by k-ekta fan - 15 October 2012 at 2:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlricha

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Madz, i agree with you!
they are like fire ! Blushing
And yes elena knows his darkest sides, but what thrills me the most is that he's the 'bad guy' damon for the world, but for elena, he's always the protector! Day Dreaming
He can sacrifice himself for her and not wince once! That's selfless.
But i'm sad she chose stefen. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichaiMadz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top