Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Who exactly is maa thakur?

I was hoping she will be some serious strict no nonsense character who can see through whats going in peoples mind but i must now say she is the dumbest character I have seen offlate on TV.

Not only sugni or gulabia but the entire household is fooling her including hukum and the co...

All she sees is that sugni is some devi avataar.

She may like sugni but i cant digest this crap of maa thakur's nonstop praise of sugni.

She seems to have no brains in her head.

Its so disappointing to see a character we had hoped to be strong and powerful reduced to a fool.

Its only vikram who hasnt lied to her or fooled her till now.

Edited by ash_arti - 13 October 2012 at 11:02am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiluvbbatbooglemuktha_cutecroziaxxshunu6JulieDkomal07Vinnie79ForeverSHINeerognalikarshronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maa Thakur" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

I don't see the point of her being in the show. Except to have a member of Vikram's family support Sugni in every way. Had Ma Thakur not shown up, Jiji would have alot to say about the wedding and the CVs probably don't want to show Aditya "boldly" ignoring his own flesh and blood mother for these bedni women.

I no longer believe that when MT finds out the truth about Sugni that it will make any difference. She will support her still.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshimuktha_cutenamitagloryzboogleIstilacroziaxxkomal07ForeverSHINeetulipdaisylikarshronshaan

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
 what we can expect to these team of cvs, they r dumbo's " sardar' ... me wonder why not PH or channel do interfere , and change them...its already too late..  first they brought rewa's bro unnecessary... what was his need and what he did... nothing just once trying to abuse to sug,that sit...   may be they brought to MT for adini marriage... they doing everything what they can do, to make adni relation acceptable.. which is impossible...  nowadays all character have lost his/her identity...    seems that every body lost 'buddhi'... no brain is here... adi saying he cares to his mami but cvs never showed a single scene of adi -rewa bonding... sugni say she still love to V but she never feel bad about him she never feel that she loosing something precious... and what is need of  V's bro and bhabhi, instead of all this nonsense if they brink back to old character as JT his wife and his son and fix this all rubbish.. then it was good but no, not understandable that why they want to close this show self.. 
  is it not funny that all villagers know about G and S but no body saying truth to MT.. and she know nothing about S, but she always admire her, every body telling lie intentionally ... but villain is only V... when V wanted to marry to S , every body was against to him... but this  time no body doing oppose...  
cvs ...     dash_kolob_girl.gif dash_kolob_girl.gif

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrluvbbatnamitagloryzVinnie79komal07tulipdaisy

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
IMHO she was bought to stop people saying Adi was living off TVS - ie the implication is it is family money and to endorce Adi Sugni. The eldest in the family says yes the rest follow although in this day age I am not sure to what degree that happens.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteluvbbatnamitagloryzcroziaxxVinnie79ForeverSHINeekomal07tulipdaisylikarsh

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
since the time she came , she is all only giving jewellery , saree to sugni.
she is hopeless like Sugni.I have a doubt a son like Vikram has such a stupid mother.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshimuktha_cuteIstilaluvbbatnamitagloryzcroziaxxVinnie79komal07tulipdaisy

cherryb

cherryb

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I say she's an alien who came to earth to study this clearly disfunctional family. She probably has some thesis to write and they are her case study LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrnamitagloryzboogleluvbbatIstilacroziaxxVinnie79ForeverSHINeekomal07SmritiKathatulipdaisylikarshpyar-ishk

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Croziaxx

I agree Sugni does not remember anything about the good time with TVS just the shed scene, or mendhi altercation or him challengin her and she claims she loves him.

Cherryb
ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteIstilakomal07tulipdaisy

luvbbat

luvbbat

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Where was Maa Thakur when Vikram was marrying Sugni and Adi was getting engaged to Amrita? Or when Reva came back from death? They bring her in and she had a problem that Adi failed to tell her that he had chosen Sugni to be his bride. How ridiculous! And how can one live in a small village without knowing any gossip. There are so many loopholes in this show now that if things don't change fast then the show is going down the drain.

A new time slot is a smart move for Zee network because they have already realized how screwed up Phir Subah Hogi is now.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySaviosaraffnamitagloryzForeverSHINeekomal07tulipdaisy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.