Fan Fictions

Arshi SS Parents'Affairs ch 24 /148 13 jan (Page 81)

Post Reply New Post

Page 81 of 149

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

"Where is Khushi?" Arnav dad asked Garima as she had picked up the call

Garima"why?"

"tell me where is she"

Garima" she has gone with Arnav "

"why you let her go?" dad

"what? she is his fiance , i cannot stop her at all . she is not a small kid  ,she is 27 "Garima .

"Where they are gone any idea?"

"out of station , she didnot knew the venue ,why you are so inquisitive ?" he bang the call from other end

"I asked you to trap her and you let her go"

Shyam " i dont know when she went out of her home "

" i dont need you , i will handle it myself"

There was a pin drop silence in car , the both could hear their and each other breath. it was getting dark .  he narrowed his eyes and look at her who was wrapping her arm around her self as if she was feeling cold, he smiled ,he parked the car on side .as the car stop she look at him ,he picked up his jacket and covered her "you are feeling cold" he smiled at her

Khushi felt her throat was dry ,she wanted to say but words was not coming out"I"

Arnav smiled at her he on the heater and started car " few more mins " she was not able to look at him . she was looking at moon which was traveling with their car , she felt as if a film is played on the black sky ,she was watching all that happened few minutes back , he was on his knees "Marry me today , this very moment " she look at the priest ,who smiled at her

Priest" if you love him don't reject " he walk back to stage

Khushi look at Arnav who was kneeling down  offering his hand ,his eyes has so much love for her that she had never seen in her life , he was staring at her without blinking .she closed her eyes as his gaze was making her nervous .she placed her hand shivering hand  in his warm hand .

Arnav" love you" he kissed her hand and pull her up stand with him , both walked near the desk where priest was standing . with in no time they were husband and wife .

Preist " now you may kiss your bride "Arnav lend forward and cupped her blushed face and kissed her trembling lips softly .

Khushi came back to life as he hit break

Arnav" you can blush later " he peak her cheek

Khushi" i was not blushing at all " she cleared her throat and look at him , as if he had got her red handed .both step out of car

Arnav" Khushi this is the home were my mom use to live with her parents "she look at the big home, he grab her hand" every year i come here today, i spend sometime with Mom things as i these things and this place is my only asset "she hold his hand tight

Khushi" why today ?"

Arnav who was trying to hide is pain took a deep breath " as my mom died today and i was born today"she without giving him time hug him tight .

Khushi" why you didnot told me before ?" she whisper

Arnav" there was nothing to tell , this was my most memorable birthday "he caress  hairs whisper in her ear brushing his lips on her jawline " near 12 someone kissed me ,then " he picked her up in his arms and march to the mansion

Khushi"please put me down "

Arnav "i guess this is the right way to take once newly wedded wife in home" he walked in the long passage

Khushi " some one will see us "

Arnav " first thing i dont care  , second  only servants are here " she wrapped her arm around his neck shyest dug her face in his neck , he kissed her forehead .

They entered home , it was totally dark

Arnav  "HP why you haven't no light ?" suddenly light spotted them they look at each other "who is there ?"

"Surprise " echo in the hall and the room was lighten

Arnav what the hell is this ? he made her stand

Akash " you always give us party here so today we all thought to give you a surprise "

Arnav" i dont like to celebrate my birthday ,dont you know that " he scream

Akash poke La shoulder ,she was in state of shock . others were looking left and right few seek out

Arnav with out looking at them walk to the bed room , Khushi was feeling uneasy she look at them .

with in half min Arnav came back

Arnav"why your stuff is in my bedroom?" 

LA" actually i "

Arnav :  HP  clear this mess in  5 mins , i dont want any thing  around here " he walk out of the main door  leaving everyone in shock. 

Akash " i told you he never like all this "

LA" he should changed him self "

Khushi who was standing silent ,she walk ahead " you are playing with his emotions do you know that"

La"excuse me " gave her a weird look 

Khushi " when he dont want to celebrate his birthday ,we are no one to force on him " she stopped HP for  taking out the arrangement ." it is not just his birthday , it is mom death anniversary too, give me 5 mins i will try to bring him in"

LA" how well you know him? i am with him for last many year, when he said no to something he never agree to do it "

Khushi shake her head " please you all keep sitting i will bring him back " and you please keep your things in other room"she  walk out of the home , she found him standing near a fountain  she walk to him and stand next to him . 

Khushi "Arnav what is this ?" 

Arnav" when i dont like to celebrate my birthday why they plan for all it ?"he smoked  cigarette 

Khushi snatch it from his hand and  thrown it in the water 

Arnav"how dare you?"

Khushi" as your wife i can do this " she said wrapping her arm around her chest

Arnav" hmmm"  he took a deep breath 

Khushi" dont cut cake , lets have dinner with them" she turn him towards her 

Arnav" no "

Khushi" they are my guest and i dont want to my guest go home without food ,as it is insult for me"

Arnav had a smile on her confidence, she  wrapped her arm around his neck "i think for me you can do this "

Arnav" please Khushi"

Khushi "Shhh " placed her finger on his lips "they are guest Arnav. will mom  like guest go from her home like this"

Arnav" hmmm"

Khushi" do hmmm hmmm later , lets go in"she hold his arm

Arnav" wait a second "

Khushi what?" 

Arnav "in return you have to give me what i ask you"he smirk 

Khushi "sure ,"kissed his cheek" now lets go in" they both walked in .

Akash" LA she is dam sure she will bring him "

LA" he will not come , no one know ASR more than me  " she took a sip of her drink

Akash" lets bet " 

LA" sure what so ever you say "

Akash" yes yes yes i won the bet " as he saw Arnav and Khushi coming holding each other hands

Khushi" really sorry for the incident " everyone was shocked they look at each other ."we all can have dinner together " she asked HP to take away the cake .

LA" how he listened you ?" she asked her as she was dishing out 

Khushi" thanks for the arrangements "she walk to other side 

LA:" how you convince him?"

Khushi" is this must to tell " she wanted to ignore her ,starting walking away

LA"who are you by the way?are you more close to him"

Khushi" dear i cannot reply your questions,time will tell am i close to him or not " she walked away.

Akash" why you are so keen to know about her ?"

LA" he dont believe in girlfriends , i am dam sure she is someone else "she bang the plate and walked to Arnav 

Arnav was talking to someone he look at her . he avoided her and turn his face other side 

LA" i need your 2 mins " 

Arnav" LA please i dont want to talk to you right now "

LA" you shouted at me , and insulted me  but you came in because of your this new friend "

Arnav" LA you are my office mate only , and she is my"

LA"what " she grab his arm

Arnav" why you are so inquisitive ? i am not at all answerable to you "he said bit loud ,everyone turn towards them 

Khushi" i am his Fiance " she came and free Arnav arm from her's 

LA" what"

Khushi with eyes asked Arnav to make an announcement.

Arnav" guys may i have your attention please " everyone look at them" i was planning to leak this news tomorrow in the party. but as you all are gather here , i want you all to meet Fiance" he hold Khushi hand in his " in a very private function we got engaged yesterday. i hope now you all dont have and doubt about mine and her relation "

everyone who was gossiping felt ashamed ,they all look at LA whose face was red in anger , she was not getting what to do.Everyone came to congrats them. LA walk out of the mansion .

Edited by naddiya26 - 09 December 2012 at 8:41am

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladswati2011PoorvaArorataniarumikasuganya91swatikkaayushikumarMonisha_SarshihydfandancydreamerankitbakadanisharamasawmKushiArnavArmiRidz4everanusha.nushAlyssa_ZayaArshiAnalystmz.brarAce11rajalekshmiadeena_89nujhattDevilish.Angelzarie_emanfatim28silent_whispersAshgShwetadatta750nadiabenhasheyeronitishmaaaw1505tokyoSAM32Muskaan_87izzy0502luvkkgasrSusita825crazyfanofdsdvmsrenjinipia-loves-sarunlovespellipkkndankrashgirl000gom3090shristi1AJlovesArshishyamala_mohanm-g19jeya0301Paru_sagarpatadiasweet-fairyongongongytanujabhavnahPhoenixRadar-Sanayaholic-simi58AbiLuvsArshiKareena1994Amanda.Limtanvia--RAINA--dolly477vrindaguptamissmknirmal1992sana11JennyAvnizafichandana.sphillips_2909pooja102diyadivyameenalumaAlyaa_27mrk-1Water.drunkiiebabeAkorshiHansaNflowers4ujasminerahulpinky89mandy15ArjuhisisASR6262sarunsashasinghrulamapup03.Nightingale...chavvi16dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi SS Parents'Affairs ch 24 /148 13 jan (Page 81)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetnoori

IF-Stunnerz

sweetnoori

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
<font size="3">Me 1st thnks nadi i,m soo happy u update thz,,
res</font>Finally nadi i read acha oho laaa ak baat samjh mi nahi atii
woow finally world knows about thm wooow
update sooon nadiii
Embarrassed Tongue Wink

Edited by sweetnoori - 09 December 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Izabellaaaanaddiya26

ipkkndank

Goldie

ipkkndank

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Res =)
**** edited**** 

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Naddiya darling it's so good to read an update from you Big smile. So Awesome Update naddiya Big smile Superb as always .Umm more than superb Clap Clap Clap than other past days. Well may be because you updated after a long time Big smile. Anyways I love this one Big smile

Good that shayam is going out of the scene and Nice treat for LA Big smile. I wonder what will happen to Arnav's Dad when he got to know about the new Hot hot news Smile .

I love the dialogues between LA and Khushi =) she has handled the situation smartly Smile

Waiting eagerly for the next part Smile Continue soon

Edited by ipkkndank - 09 December 2012 at 8:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
loved the update...superb

naddiya26

zafi

IF-Rockerz

zafi

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Superb update.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
Loved it.
Wow!! They got married.
In your face La.AngryAngryAngry
He openly announced their relationship.
Looking forward to your next update.
Thanks.Big smile

naddiya26

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged