Page 2 Page 15

...Doctor...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Doctor...

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Bunny's Birthday

"What the! What is it?" Arnav spoke in frustrated voice

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Khushi spoke in an irritated voice

"No! And stop calling me now, I'm in my office. I have work" he carelessly threw his phone on the table. Before he could get back to his work his phone rang again.

"Khushi! What is wrong with you? You have called me sixty times today. Have you lost it"

"This is the last time I'm asking you, what day is it today?"

"I.Don't.Know." he gritted his teeth

"Fine! Go to hell you Laad governor. Keep romancing with your first wife in your office. I don't care. Hmph!"

"What The! Unbelievable!" he muttered looking at his phone

He didn't know why his wife was acting so crazy. She had called him so many times & asked him the same question "What day is it today?" he mimicked, totally frustrated with her behaviour. He glanced at the calendar lying on his table to check if he was forgetting something. Then it struck him. How can he forget it. He picked up his jacket & ran out of his office.

"Why didn't you remind me?" he yelled at his wife while entering his eerily quiet house

"I didn't remind you? I?" she yelled back

"I called so many times to remind you"

"Yeah & asked me silly questions rather than telling me straightaway" he glared at her

"It is your fault khushi"

"I can't believe you are blaming ME. I helped you & you...you laad governor. Don't talk to me. Ever. And don't even touch me. Ever." she lightly pushed him

"WHAT? No touching? You are joking right? You can't sleep without kissin.." he stopped abruptly when he saw his wife giving him death glares

"Where is she?" he asked in a soft voice, a small smile appeared on his face

"She is in her room & she's angry"

"Dammit! Help me na, khushi"

"Help? Never" saying so she walked away

He quietly entered her room. She was sitting on her bed, muttering something like cheater & promise breaker. He smiled at her & made his way towards her bed.

"Hello" he whispered

"Papa" she turned around to confirm if it was him

"Yes muffin"

"Don't talk to me. You promised me that you'll be here on time. I'm so upset. You forgot na?" she asked in her baby voice

"No muffin I can never forget it. I was busy that's why I'm late. Sorry baby. Won't you forgive daddy?"

"No. You missed the cake cutting ceremony,"

"I'm sorry muffin"

"Okay I'll forgive you but you'll be punished okay?"

"Whatever you say" he smiled at his 4 year old daughter. She was his life, his everything, he loved her more than anything else.

"Okay now wish the birthday boy" Alia, Arnav khushi's daughter said in a stern voice

"Oh yeah. Happy b'day Bunny, Alia's best friend & her oldest teddy bear" he  said biting back a smile

"Yay! See bunny daddy is here to wish you. Now you are happy na? " she talked to her favorite teddy bear who was celebrating his 3rd birthday today

"And this is daddy's gift for my muffin's bunny" he took out a big bar of Dairy milk

"I love you Papa" Alia squealed while  snatching the chocolate from her father's hand

Arnav shook his head at her  antics. He  kissed her forehead & got up to leave.

"A person who never celebrated his own birthday is celebrating a teddy bear's birthday. Unbelievable right?" khushi asked him in a naughty tone

"Anything for my love" he replied in a soft voice

"Happy birthday bunny" they said in unison & then laughed out loud.

Nothing else to say LOL

Edited by ...Doctor... - 13 October 2012 at 10:19am

The following 203 member(s) liked the above post:

simren97rinesha101dreamland2011Rogerfedererarshiiiksgsrkthepelicanbestfrndz4everlovebadhanthein_arshiamy11siddhanandamsweety2585newbeisayu123Swamudaniclaytonkaay_xmansin129anu41982nicelysmilearn4vkhushi.jalSYGOsucker4arhiluvbsal420Inderpreetgvvinibushrakrupikaarchu1234farhacassimushalimischiefmarziaSapphirerjhaveriyeskaymemarioskippy02curiousbookwormzarlish18malose.Ritu.Janisa79Cutiee_AshhinluvwivARHIday_lilyArchu61tinkerbeljshreya16-Emma.K-limitlesscraziefanbabli0204Devilwaysskp2007shilpi28marchstarandrainbownimra21ArushiirajalekshmiAnuLovesBarunEmpressSarayuWaterIceiram1415dorindakatetitanichomelesstokyoSaRun_31jaffacakesdreamgirlrus23arshifan91BusyIndivaBeecutiewinkNilanjana_20shasru26rskumarjessjazzSharaaBlondiexzyTanumonRandomGirl...Penknife...avantika_2012pink.lotusShweta16911DAliceBarunz4everseabeautykritz11annieKshagun-rocksmultifaceted-Siaa-alicepuppyMugwumpPatronusjia03Glimmershyamala_mohancrazyfanofdsdvSweet_AshumSamaira32..sur..Hopesmanluvraj4everSaJanLuv14happybrarAnamika100Mahi1219lazylad8-FauZidevishreeRee1306suwinswetha_ch-Dee--Shobhu21-msinCharmz_58emistrymayabegumJaan_Arshi-MKB-wonderblakeRainbow_petalsMegha-Sobtibhadraprasadarshy4evertashi26Aisha1996Aphrodite88207shikha...Tanu...bewakoofLadkimisscrazyfanGAURI29vfordonkey-Farwa_Ibrahim-ameena671BewakoofSona257tia.ocoronapsychedivvkJerryTheMousesikhni_-Nia--happilyunknown-kitzdoll-farheen75Hot.Pink.HeelsrupzloveuTabbyJ.shonagudiaJyo.debby_11ashred12melonieroseflower_07perfectpisceanrocking meenu-Stutz-mandy15freya123.Jazz.Myra.nelly.hea.ChaiBiskootladdoo598.Jiya.prerna1Senorita SanayaAngelTeenflowers4u-Cheeni--afsha--madhvi---peehu--applesauce.-Xpress-LyssaPie.x-bumblebee-x.SamiyaIPKKNDMrDarcyfansarunsashasingh...shruti.....SankiMedhz..-ElmoFuj-thulasi_arshi--Amy--Riima_Azraapup03spuARHIBornThisWayArshi.Sugi.IPKchavvi16polly_mksnowflake.IsleOfCaprimishti_17Sunshine GirlCrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi OS: Bunny's birthday" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaay_x

Groupbie

kaay_x

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Awww so cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Doctor...

madkukku

IF-Rockerz

madkukku

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
nice

...Doctor...

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Woh that was sooo cute. And hilarious. He came for her bunny. Awww. <3

...Doctor...

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hahaha!LOL

It was cute Big smile

...Doctor...

hetvi.ipkknd

Goldie

hetvi.ipkknd

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
really cute os...

...Doctor...

memarathi

Goldie

memarathi

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
chow sweet.

...Doctor...

farheen75

IF-Rockerz

farheen75

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
It was so sweet that I can even taste it :)))

...Doctor...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top