Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Daily Discussion Thread: 13th Oct 2012 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 16

DoNotMind

IF-Stunnerz

DoNotMind

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

@Komal...i agree...m also very much confused about dis guy...intially i like him bt slowly m getting pissed wid his activities...Angry

As far as Sidhu is concerned...d only thing which irritates me about him is he's getting involved in Rajeev-Delu matter...otherwise he's a vry nice guy...yes he was so sweet der...he said u shouldn't be sorry Niketan...Smile

yes me too dnt like him involving in their personal issues...his intentions may be good but he is no one to interfere in their life...plus this rajiv guy seems so fake...so i hope he stop poking his nose in their issues.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

T1ddlyW1nksMrsimisamSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daily Discussion Thread: 13th Oct 2012 (Page 9)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

T1ddlyW1nks

IF-Sizzlerz

T1ddlyW1nks

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Arey it was amazing yaar...everyone is blaming Siddhu dat bcoz he saved two contestants all d 12 housemates are nominated now...Sayantani , Niketan n Delnaz were bitching about him...Smile

Acha! Siddhu is getting on my nervesAngry How come he gets to save and not nominate?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrsimisam

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by crystalline23

Kya hua precap mein?

Arey it was amazing yaar...everyone is blaming Siddhu dat bcoz he saved two contestants all d 12 housemates are nominated now...Sayantani , Niketan n Delnaz were bitching about him...Smile

Oh really wow.. Why are celebrities scared of nominations.. popular ones should be at ease. They wont get eliminated so soon. They should know that!!  Chalo at least some dramaLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiefire_gunnishu786MrsimisamSamraat_92

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrsimisam-Cruiser-

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal-S.

@Komal...i agree...m also very much confused about dis guy...intially i like him bt slowly m getting pissed wid his activities...Angry

As far as Sidhu is concerned...d only thing which irritates me about him is he's getting involved in Rajeev-Delu matter...otherwise he's a vry nice guy...yes he was so sweet der...he said u shouldn't be sorry Niketan...Smile

yes me too dnt like him involving in their personal issues...his intentions may be good but he is no one to interfere in their life...plus this rajiv guy seems so fake...so i hope he stop poking his nose in their issues.

Xactly if dat guy was sweet i wouldn't have mind dat bt he's such a fake person...his antics are jst unbearable yaar...bt den yes Sidhu isn't understanding it...Delnaaz will totally go against him due to disissue...hope it doesn't effect him in a bad way...an he remains calmed...Cry

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Acha! Siddhu is getting on my nervesAngry How come he gets to save and not nominate?

I think dey've made him d capt dis week...Big smile

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn.

Oh really wow.. Why are celebrities scared of nominations.. popular ones should be at ease. They wont get eliminated so soon. They should know that!!  Chalo at least some dramaLOL

i just hope Sana don't go next Cry...i m watching this season only bcoz of her LOL

MrsimisamSamraat_92

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn.

Kya hua precap mein?

Yeah such insecure people i tell u...as soon as dey get nominated u get to see der true colours...i can very well see dat in Sayantani's case...till now she was all relax bt now she's start her game...

nishu786Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.