Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Daily Discussion Thread: 13th Oct 2012 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 16

Page 1 Page 15
Page   of 16

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

@Nishita

Oh yesss...right right...u didn't miss anything very interesting nishi...it was an okay okay epi...bt d precap is too good...m so xcited...Dancing

lolz...yeah just finished watching the episode. Precap is dhamakedaar LOL
Seems like Siddhu and Kashif are saved from nominations and others are nominated -  Siddhu ki waat lagne wali hai - next week LOL

Bt he has made it easy for us Nishi...isn't it..??...all dos who were trying to act all goody-goody will show der true colours..LOL.so he deserves a pat from my side...Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daily Discussion Thread: 13th Oct 2012 (Page 16)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackie

Originally posted by Autumn.

Originally posted by crystalline23

Kya hua precap mein?

Arey it was amazing yaar...everyone is blaming Siddhu dat bcoz he saved two contestants all d 12 housemates are nominated now...Sayantani , Niketan n Delnaz were bitching about him...Smile

Oh really wow.. Why are celebrities scared of nominations.. popular ones should be at ease. They wont get eliminated so soon. They should know that!!  Chalo at least some dramaLOL

Yeah such insecure people i tell u...as soon as dey get nominated u get to see der true colours...i can very well see dat in Sayantani's case...till now she was all relax bt now she's start her game...

Reminds me of BB5...Mahek's arguments with other housemates used to happen whenever she got nominated Tongue

Ah not only Mehek...everyone was d same...dey all were diff people once sm1 nominated dem xcept for d cutie pie Ragz...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Today (Oct 14th) gypsy wont be able to give update. Have PM backup updaters but if anyone of those do not reply then is anyone interested to give written upate for today? Big smile

If yes then please PM me or write in here.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.