Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Daily Discussion Thread: 13th Oct 2012 (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Originally posted by Autumn.

Originally posted by crystalline23

Kya hua precap mein?

Arey it was amazing yaar...everyone is blaming Siddhu dat bcoz he saved two contestants all d 12 housemates are nominated now...Sayantani , Niketan n Delnaz were bitching about him...Smile

Oh really wow.. Why are celebrities scared of nominations.. popular ones should be at ease. They wont get eliminated so soon. They should know that!!  Chalo at least some dramaLOL

Yeah such insecure people i tell u...as soon as dey get nominated u get to see der true colours...i can very well see dat in Sayantani's case...till now she was all relax bt now she's start her game...

Reminds me of BB5...Mahek's arguments with other housemates used to happen whenever she got nominated Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsimisamSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daily Discussion Thread: 13th Oct 2012 (Page 15)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by crystalline23

Originally posted by fire_gun

Sharanya ?@Sharanyashettyy

@ColorsTV tomorrow will be a fresh episode or edited bits of the weeks?

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
1hColors ?@ColorsTV

@Sharanyashettyy Fresh episode!

Collapse 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
9:35 AM - 13 Oct 12  Details

hmmm...so nomination ka episode is tomorrow then?
yes tommorow will be fresh episodeWink sidhu kii lagegi wattLOL

Awesome.. can't wait for tomorrow's episodeBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
what i got frm the promo is he was asked to nominate one as a captain but like last week he refused to do so ( like delnaaz said edaa ban ke peda khana who pretends not to know abt the show concept of nominations ) then BB must have given him another option to save one person instead of nominating one and he must have saved Kashif and then BB wld have declared that rest of the house is nominated 

-shabz-Mrsimisam

-shabz-

IF-Rockerz

-shabz-

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
i also think that sidhu did something that nominated the rest of the house...but how can he refuse to nominate,isnt BB against it, everyone has to take a name...maybe they changed the game for sidhu...so i guess sidhu trying to be nice landed him in hot water...but me likeyBig smile

Mrsimisam

-shabz-

IF-Rockerz

-shabz-

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by Autumn.

Oh really wow.. Why are celebrities scared of nominations.. popular ones should be at ease. They wont get eliminated so soon. They should know that!!  Chalo at least some dramaLOL

i just hope Sana don't go next Cry...i m watching this season only bcoz of her LOL
someone has a one track mindLOL last year it was sunny.

arcoirisMrsimisam

Nishita123

IF-Sizzlerz

Nishita123

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged

@Nishita

Oh yesss...right right...u didn't miss anything very interesting nishi...it was an okay okay epi...bt d precap is too good...m so xcited...Dancing

lolz...yeah just finished watching the episode. Precap is dhamakedaar LOL
Seems like Siddhu and Kashif are saved from nominations and others are nominated -  Siddhu ki waat lagne wali hai - next week LOL

Mrsimisam

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

I knw insecure people...why should he nominate Kashif wen he isn't having any prob...huh...dis is disgusting...dey can nominate anyone den why cant Sidhu...
Bt i thnk becuase of sidhu 12 people r nominated as wat niketan told..Shocked 2 bachaey k chakar mei aapnay 12 logon ko nominate kr daala..Shocked

Kahaani mei boht bara twist aa gaya..ShockedD'ohLOL

The season is going really interesting nd i'm totally enjoying it..Tongue

We'll get to knw d actual matter once d epi is telecasted...tab tak to hawa mein teer hi maro...LOL

Bt yes seems like a vry interesting epi.Big smile

Samraat_92Tony_StraK786

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Yeah such insecure people i tell u...as soon as dey get nominated u get to see der true colours...i can very well see dat in Sayantani's case...till now she was all relax bt now she's start her game...
Yes Salman ki advice k bad finally Sayanatani is in her form..TongueLOL

Yeah m actually wating to see her...she seems really annoyed at Sherry paji...LOL...dey are not liking d fact dat Sidhu is getting more attention...

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.