Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
what i got frm the promo is he was asked to nominate one as a captain but like last week he refused to do so ( like delnaaz said edaa ban ke peda khana who pretends not to know abt the show concept of nominations ) then BB must have given him another option to save one person instead of nominating one and he must have saved Kashif and then BB wld have declared that rest of the house is nominated 
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i also think that sidhu did something that nominated the rest of the house...but how can he refuse to nominate,isnt BB against it, everyone has to take a name...maybe they changed the game for sidhu...so i guess sidhu trying to be nice landed him in hot water...but me likeyπŸ˜ƒ
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

i just hope Sana don't go next πŸ˜­...i m watching this season only bcoz of her πŸ˜†

someone has a one track mindπŸ˜† last year it was sunny.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

@Nishita

Oh yesss...right right...u didn't miss anything very interesting nishi...it was an okay okay epi...bt d precap is too good...m so xcited...

lolz...yeah just finished watching the episode. Precap is dhamakedaar πŸ˜†
Seems like Siddhu and Kashif are saved from nominations and others are nominated -  Siddhu ki waat lagne wali hai - next week πŸ˜†

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Bt i thnk becuase of sidhu 12 people r nominated as wat niketan told..😲 2 bachaey k chakar mei aapnay 12 logon ko nominate kr daala..😲

Kahaani mei boht bara twist aa gaya..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

The season is going really interesting nd i'm totally enjoying it..πŸ˜›

We'll get to knw d actual matter once d epi is telecasted...tab tak to hawa mein teer hi maro...πŸ˜†

Bt yes seems like a vry interesting epi.πŸ˜ƒ
Unconventional thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Yes Salman ki advice k bad finally Sayanatani is in her form..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Yeah m actually wating to see her...she seems really annoyed at Sherry paji...πŸ˜†...dey are not liking d fact dat Sidhu is getting more attention...
Unconventional thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

lolz...yeah just finished watching the episode. Precap is dhamakedaar πŸ˜†
Seems like Siddhu and Kashif are saved from nominations and others are nominated -  Siddhu ki waat lagne wali hai - next week πŸ˜†

Bt he has made it easy for us Nishi...isn't it..??...all dos who were trying to act all goody-goody will show der true colours..πŸ˜†.so he deserves a pat from my side...πŸ˜ƒ
Unconventional thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackie

Reminds me of BB5...Mahek's arguments with other housemates used to happen whenever she got nominated πŸ˜›

Ah not only Mehek...everyone was d same...dey all were diff people once sm1 nominated dem xcept for d cutie pie Ragz...πŸ˜†
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Today (Oct 14th) gypsy wont be able to give update. Have PM backup updaters but if anyone of those do not reply then is anyone interested to give written upate for today? πŸ˜ƒ

If yes then please PM me or write in here.