Balika Vadhu

Jagya bring to swine flu in Village.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mikey21

Mikey21

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Jagya  sabhi chal sath me chal raha he. Hospital me enter ke liye swine flu . Haveli me entry ke liye nandu, shiv fasane ke liye rail project and naher project, anandi ki life me fir se ane ke liye. But nobody realize  why he doing .smart collecter, clever anandi . Singh family s rules and vachan is lost. Everybody look dump. Jagya is smarty ,type of hero...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiskdroseanonee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jagya bring to swine flu in Village." in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saba113

Goldie

saba113

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
you are even two steps ahead of cvs hello Jagaya didn't brought swine flu virus in his pocket and spread it in Jaitser so it wasn't his chaal LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonee

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mike21

Jagya  sabhi chal sath me chal raha he. Hospital me enter ke liye swine flu . Haveli me entry ke liye nandu, shiv fasane ke liye rail project and naher project, anandi ki life me fir se ane ke liye. But nobody realize  why he doing .smart collecter, clever anandi . Singh family s rules and vachan is lost. Everybody look dump. Jagya is smarty ,type of hero...

The villain has to gain the implicit trust and well wishes of every body to play his cards.  Once he has the trust he can manipulate people to do what he wants becuase they will be convinced that after the villain only has their good in heart.  If he is trusted he can turn one against the other (read villagers against Anandi/Shiv)  because no one will doubt his word.  If he can pull the other down (read Anandi/Shiv) by showing that they are greedy and dishonest (read rail and nehar project) he will do it - and has initiated those steps.

If he can brainwash Dadisa he will do it!

As a villain he will do all evil things in a manner that no one will suspect him of these acts.  So at some point the CVs will have to show Shiv and Anandi being super smart and getting Devi Ma's blessing and shakti to overcome Jags!  If not evil will reign!!  So I am thinking by Dussera or Diwali they will show AnSh getting wiser and setting up a counter plan to outwit Jags!!

Edited by anonee - 13 October 2012 at 11:01am

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

you are even two steps ahead of cvs hello Jagaya didn't brought swine flu virus in his pocket and spread it in Jaitser so it wasn't his chaal LOL

Jagya is a swine - so in a sense he did bring the flu!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top