.DOTW..UR rishta with Yeh Rishta. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

ur first epi of the show:d very 1st epi of yrkkh

ur fav scenes of YRKKH:dere r many..so cnt rite each of dem

with which chracter u relate most:sometime naitik..sometime akshara..sometime dugguπŸ˜†

is YRKKH still no1 for u:ya obviously

the chracter which u dislike most:abhi k liyae antar..wrana koi bhi nahi
Originally posted by sadia_naksh

Congratulation to the entire cast crew of the show...and BIg Thankss  to them 4 giving...us NAKSH...πŸ€—

HERE ARE SOME QUESTION,,all naksh fan have to participate in this...

ur first epi of the show?

ur fav scenes of YRKKH?

with which chracter u relate most..?

is YRKKH still no1 for u?

the chracter which u dislike most?

give ur answers in detail...😳

i
Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

i was watching it frm the very first epi. which was aired on 12th jan...my last epi. was prolly rashmi's wedding..

all the scenes before naitik n akshara's marriage are my fav..their first meeting, 2nd , 3rd so on and so forth...

i dun relate to any of the characters now..

see, i was watching the yeh rishta ka safar yest. n i knew why i loved it so much once upon a time...but it was only till akshara's miscarriage ..what i never liked was over dramatization of simple issues ..frm akshara's pregnancy to each day of her pregnancy to doctor's visit to her delivery n everyday of naksh's upbringing..i wud have like it more if the narrative was simple and non dramatic...it made me hate everything abt the show..secondly the characters never seem to change..gayitri is always taunting someone, Rajshri is always worrying, shaurya is always fighting etc. etc. the worst  track in YR was some random idiotic guy falling in love with akshara..uff what was tht?🀒

not one but many..bhabhi ma is one character who is totally useless...n she's there without any purpose..
di i know you have your views ..likes and dislikes ..😊
i even know it is a open forum everyone can cum and post thr views..
di u were yrkkh fan at one's thts grt ..now ur nt woh aapki choice hai 
all juts i wnt to say is ..yeh thread was just opend to drool at yrkkh ..it would be far far better aagar yeh view aap yrkkh frustration thread pay post kaarte ..πŸ˜ƒ
no offsence ,,per aapka yeh coment ..for me still being yrkkh fan hurts ..πŸ˜ƒ
nice topic! πŸ˜Š

The very first episode-12th january 2009

ur fav scenes of YRKKH?
I love the first nakh rain scene on rhimjim rihimjum..karan and hina's chemistry was mindblowingly fantastic in the whole sequence.

Akshara,I love her simplicity and the fact she gets happiness from  the smallest things
yep!

hmmm hard oneπŸ˜† sometimes gayatri,rj,samar,sneha,bubbles and currently antra!

Originally posted by _charu_

i was watching it frm the very first epi. which was aired on 12th jan...my last epi. was prolly rashmi's wedding..

all the scenes before naitik n akshara's marriage are my fav..their first meeting, 2nd , 3rd so on and so forth...

i dun relate to any of the characters now..

see, i was watching the yeh rishta ka safar yest. n i knew why i loved it so much once upon a time...but it was only till akshara's miscarriage ..what i never liked was over dramatization of simple issues ..frm akshara's pregnancy to each day of her pregnancy to doctor's visit to her delivery n everyday of naksh's upbringing..i wud have like it more if the narrative was simple and non dramatic...it made me hate everything abt the show..secondly the characters never seem to change..gayitri is always taunting someone, Rajshri is always worrying, shaurya is always fighting etc. etc. the worst  track in YR was some random idiotic guy falling in love with akshara..uff what was tht?🀒

not one but many..bhabhi ma is one character who is totally useless...n she's there without any purpose..
charu di so good to see u, i know during yrkkh safar even i felt what was so special about show tht attracted me
these days duggu is star of show
Originally posted by bebo.

di i know you have your views ..likes and dislikes ..😊
i even know it is a open forum everyone can cum and post thr views..
di u were yrkkh fan at one's thts grt ..now ur nt woh aapki choice hai 
all juts i wnt to say is ..yeh thread was just opend to drool at yrkkh ..it would be far far better aagar yeh view aap yrkkh frustration thread pay post kaarte ..πŸ˜ƒ
no offsence ,,per aapka yeh coment ..for me still being yrkkh fan hurts ..πŸ˜ƒ
bcoz this attitde in forum by members, old mem left forum, i must admit without them yrkkh forum is nothing
she just posted her view related her rishta with the show

first epi 12 jan 2009

ur fav scenes of YRKKH?
naksh sindoor scene, their first smp n all duggu scenes r my fav
naitik naitik n naitik
till nov 2009 it was...

dj bm...cant tolerate them

give ur answers in detail...😳

[/QUOTE]
Started watching from the very first epi..The lovely promos attracted me towards the show..πŸ˜ƒThe first episode itself was beautiful with Akshara's entry..
ur fav scenes of YRKKH?
There is a long list actually πŸ˜†Naksh first meeting,their courtship days,othello-destimona's fight πŸ˜†
12 oct,all roothna-manaana scenes uptill now,duggu's birth n all scenes of naksh with duggu..πŸ˜›
special mention:a scene shown on naksh sr when naitik was upset with akshara ..I loved akshara's dialogues in that scene..apt dialogues with apt emotions..😊
Akshara..πŸ˜ƒ
yes it is n it will always be no.1 for me..
G3... sometimes she behaves very nicely to akshara n sometimes like a selfish mother-in-law..
my first epi of yrkkh whn i was in 9th class now im in 12 class d episode was naitik's entry..

Fav scene -all d naksh scene from dr first meet nd all..

Character relates to me-is naitik as he is stubborn nd pampered by all nd especially by his mother nd same for me.

Yes yr is no1 show for me nd hamesh rahega forever..

Character i dislike is bindiya she really irritates me.Edited by shurtiekta - 11 years ago
ur first epi of the show? I remember when shaurya varsha went to honeymoon. they were in hotel and akshara called them. That was first epi I watch of yrkkh.

ur fav scenes of YRKKH? All naksh scenes are my fav scenes of yrkkh. I love all naksh scenes. πŸ˜ƒ

with which chracter u relate most..? Naitik😊 hes most logical character in the show. His actions are always real so I relate to him the most.😳

is YRKKH still no1 for u? always and always, its the best and num 1 for me😊

the chracter which u dislike most? None, I get irrated with some characters but I dont hate anyone. πŸ˜Š