Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reena544

Originally posted by sweetrahz

Both were equally wrong!! Kashif said sorry  to Niketen after Salman Khan dose and Niketen provoked him for fight and exaggerate the issue!! That was also wrong!! 

agreed...

Nooo.. only kammenapan can work with a Kameena.. Niketan does not behave like this others.. when it is Kashif.. u need to speak exactly like Niketan spoke.. Gandhigiri exists only in Munnabhai!!

I am so surprised how can people have any sympathy for such a mean guy kashif.. The most gentleman guy who had no issue with anyone, Raghav even said today that he finds Kashif as a bad person.. Well Salman did not let him complete because Kashif is his man but this is proof enough..

All 13 persons in the house (except Sidhu) finds him disgusting and so he is the most disgusting person!! There is nothing more in it!!

Edited by akash08 - 13 October 2012 at 5:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi--CuteDarling-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Y blaming my niketan? (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pentaminous.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.lovelylotus.

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rapier

IF-Rockerz

Rapier

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Yea, I have no idea why people are "peeche padoing" of Niketan. Besides his distasteful boasting, there actually is nothing wrong with how is talking to Kashif. He is the captain, like Penta Bhai said above. He himself said that if he wasn't captain, he would never even say any of the things he is saying to Kashif. He is the captain of the house and is expected to sort out all the problems in the house, which all root back to Kashif. He has to speak up. And he is not 'targeting' Kashif. All the problems just happened to be stemming from Kashif, so we only see him talking about Kashif. As per the pre-cap, Niketan seems to be talking to Sidhu too. This shows that he is just voicing his opinion on all matters, and not just targeting one person.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.lovelylotus.Nishita123

shrutiud

Goldie

shrutiud

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=pikesh100] <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">

[DIV]
[DIV]<font size="4">My most honest opinion about sheedy and shitty mouth-hole, a scum-bag </font>
<font size="4">Shanti Niketan !!</font>

<font size="4">[IMG=http://www.seasonsindia.com/modelwatch/images/niketanb.jpg]" /></font>

<font size="4">Mr. Mendhak:</font>

<font size="4">If common sense were the food, I would had seen you the first one, to starve to death !</font>

<font size="3">Pardon me,.. if you area a hardcore fan this POS, SOB and if it felt that I am here to put a hand on painy nerve of any one,….. ( which is not my intention at all ) but still I would like to tell frankly as I see it.</font>

<font size="3">Niketan is a T. B. patient,…. An arrogant idiotic baaystard moron, a homophobic , piss of an ant,...a guy proud of his wealth and living styles,….. and thinks that,..his popularity is beyond the bounds of any name and fame,… !</font>

<font size="3">Yo, son of devil,.. take that crack pipe outta mouth,.. ya skillless,.. khaali khokha,…an empty vessel,..</font>
<font size="3">A showmanship like Model,.. like that vimal model Dipak Parashar was, with no skills,….. U R even worse,.. !</font>

<font size="3">Light travels faster than the sound,. </font>
<font size="3">Better he keeps quiet and mute,,…the minute this sumbag opens his sheedy and shitty mouth-hole,…. </font>
<font size="3">His image and impression is over,…..he speaks, in' t seems,…. [I]Aa re re, Lo ..
The way u hav commentd shows wat kinda person u are... nd seriously first look at urself hw u act n write thn oly u hav d r8 to blame or judge others..

shrutiud

Goldie

shrutiud

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
And to sum ppl who keep remarkng abt his looks... well look at urself...judgng a person on his looks...thats shallowness... the look is sumthng that is God given...and u r insultng dat...

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
@TM agree, Niketan had tough job of being captain in 1st week so hez just being a Captain n setting things straight!!! Its not being bossy its Leadership needed otherwise things could have gone even more wrong with volatile Kashif in 1st week itself! Dunno how can Niketan b bad compared to Kashif lol!!

That common man is no common man, He is blackmailing every1 in name of common man indirectly, Like some gooda in some street earlier type!! Also Niruaha too said niruha is face of real common man & real CM doesnt behave like Kashif! his dialogues at karishma, dhamki to sapna & insulting urvashi everything says how ill mannered he is!!

I like many contestants this season so far till 1st week and havnt hd fav yet but definetely didnt like common man behaviour to start with!! Full dose from Salman on fri, good job, he deserved that!!! After saying sorry yesterday hope he rectifies his acts now!! Atleast Niketan talks sense than some non-sense that happened!!!

Edited by DiviNitya - 14 October 2012 at 12:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CuteDarling-

shrutiud

Goldie

shrutiud

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Thats what i am tryng to say. if u r a captain u hav to look at everythng. i saw dat roti thing f8 today also.. niketan told him to go sit n eat n he askd everyone if they hav seen kashif contributng in d work.. kashif said sumthng abt food..that he dint like it that much o sumthng on dat note thn oly niketan interfered.. nd whn sidhuji was speakng to niketan n kaashif this kaashif startd blaming niketan that he is doing it to get footage n trp! o pls kaashif v hav seen who was plottng plans n gettng footage for trp.. niketan said that in frnt of everyone wat kashif told him. nd niketan told sidhu since he is a captain n everyone is complaining thats y he is reactng like that o else he has no interest in arguing wid kaashif... and evn whn kaashif said sorry... thn niketan was like okay sorry is f9 its done..bt v need to talk abt othr things too n ths arrogant person is like i said sorry... bhai ehsaan kar rahe ho sorry kehke... n i jst came to know that this guy is married n still flirtng wid karishma n sana...thats pathetic n ppl r comparing him wid niketan... n wat wid celeb vs common man i said it bfore its nt abt bng model o nt...its how u behave as a person.. if i compare niketan wid kashif..niketan is far bettr thn that kashif...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.