Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

shrutiud

shrutiud

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I dnt get it y sum ppl r already anti-niketan jst cause he is against kashif...arrey atleast he is telng him at his face that he doesnt like him...nt doing d chugli thing like kashif does... saamne kuch aur peechhe kuch aur... nd abt roti thng...cmon ppl the house has a budget nd as a captain he has to look aftr everythng... 15 logon ko khana khana hai... kashif akela thode hi hai jo saari rotiya banake di jaaye use..he ate almst double thn others.. so obviously as a captain my nikku ll interfere... i dnt consider nikku wrong... kaashif 50 galtiya kare its ok he is a common man common baat hai... nikku ne usko do baar jhaad dia toh nikku is so arrogant...bla bla bla...mere kapde koi aise pehne toh evn i ll b really angry... if its kaashifs behaviour that he is impulsive n short temperd etc. etc. o pls i wud say urvashi is nice if u go by her behaviour jo hai vahi bolti hai to d point on d face bt with dignity.. u can see dat d lady is brought up by a gud family nt like ths kaashif (nthng against his family) d guy doesnt hav manners thats d oly thng i cn say.. leechad types. bahar se polish aur peeth peechhe bitchng...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

BB6_fanpurpleymattercoolfirezanish_k.Rupali.fiona18BigBoss6fanfaiza_elahi202akash08SmritiKatha-CuteDarling-Sunshine797.lovelylotus.Arnav90Saranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Y blaming my niketan?" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
i have yet not made a conclusion for him ...but yes he exxagerate things which is not right in my views ...if samne vala is saying sorry ...than be polite n humble ...n give it a full stop ...instead of provoking and digging further !!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Homer.S-DA-Mehr-kcl0wnhardyboy09Dexterkilaila-Chandramukhi-Super KoolSamraat_92

Cyberpsychooo

IF-Dazzler

Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Niketan is, ab tak my fav!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rreyaBB6_fanMusicBindsLove-CuteDarling-

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I am supporting Niketan.. Anyone against Kashif will have my full support.. Do not worry.. We in India always take side of the weaker party.. that is in our blood.. since Kashif is bashed by Salman, people are suddenly getting a strong bite of sympathy completely forgetting how rude , violent and mean this guy is!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BB6_fanamina.ahmedrazaCyberpsychooo-CuteDarling-

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

i have yet not made a conclusion for him ...but yes he exxagerate things which is not right in my views ...if samne vala is saying sorry ...than be polite n humble ...n give it a full stop ...instead of provoking and digging further !!!

You really think Kashif meant to be sorry?? He was just forced by BB and Sidhu to say that.. It was quite clear that nothing has changed.. It is not over unless he really feels sorry from the heart.. 

Edited by akash08 - 13 October 2012 at 10:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BB6_fan-CuteDarling-

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
@akash im nt kashif ka pankha..i too think hez disgraceful..bt he was constantly saying sry wen niketan startd blabbering...siddhu or ny1 else din ntrd at that point of tym..

cl0wn

IF-Dazzler

cl0wn

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Niketan is full of attitude and gets on my nerves.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-kavniraohardyboy09Khushi.Samraat_92

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Y blaming my niketan?

because he is not ours . if he was ours , we would have praised him...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Homer.SMehr-khardyboy09cl0wnThe-Voice-Chandramukhi-Super KoolSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.