Kasif is not a common man but a big gamer: Nirahua

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Kasif is not a common man but a big gamer: Nirahua

Tejashree Bhopatkar | Oct 13, 2012,

Bhojpuri actor Nirahua. In a candid talk with the superstar, he opened up his heart and soul to TOI.com as he spoke about Bigg Boss and inmates. Being a superstar, Nirahua followed Bigg Boss's rules and always did the given task without any controversy. May be that is the reason why this young superstar was shown the doors. Let's have a look at his conversation.

It's been just a week and you were declared as the first contestant to say good bye to Bigg Boss house, were you prepared for it?

Frankly speaking, yes! I was ready for my elimination though not in the first week, I was aware that I couldn't play this game for longer time. Nirahua is very entertaining in his reel life but at the same time, he is equally boring with his real life. I cant cheat on anyone, I cant flirt, I cant gossip, I can't plan a game, So I was the one to get out of the house at earliest.

But I have learnt one thing from Bigg Boss that if you are a successful star, its hard to follow the saying of ' Koi Kaam Chota Ya Bada Nahi Hota'. It becomes difficult when you are asked to wash plates, ask to keep the house clean. But I did it in Bigg Boss which was visible to my fans too. So in case, if I don't have any work and if someone sees me doing such kind of stuff, nor I will feel ashamed neither my fans as they have already seen it. Otherwise it was a wonderful experience and I would suggest each actor who has stardom should participate in this show.

You are famous than most of the contestants in the house, how does it feel to introduce yourself to them in the first most episode?

It was great! Because I know every one cannot know me by my name as even they have come from a very different field and profession so it was not possible for everyone to know me. I didn't felt bad or ashamed introducing myself to them.

With whom did you were comfortable with in this one week?

I would like to take Aseem's name, there is Siddhu ji, who is very understanding and smart, Sapna ji, who did a very great hairstyle of mine, Sampat Pal ji and Karishma Kotak. I would like to add on about Sampat ji. I have noticed that being not so educated or hardly literate, the women has a spark of raising such a great issue against women's domestic violence.

Whom do you think is not real and is fake playing games?

One and only Kasif till now because he is the one who always play games. In the name of being a common Man he is the one who is not real. I would have rather suggested the channel to bring me as a common Man rather than him. He is not a common Man but a big gamer.

What do you think, who will win Bigg Boss this year?

Many contestants inside have the capacity to win this season but I would like to take names like Siddhu Ji and Niketan and if you ask me to name only one I will say it is Siddhuji because he is in the house very safely.

What do you want to say about Rajiv and Delnaaz Paul's drama inside the house?

Frankly speaking, the reality of they both being divorcee and were husband and wife at one point of time was known by me only after I came out from the house. I was not into gossip and all these many days. I was concentrating on what Bigg Boss ask us to do.

Now in future with who all you would like to be in touch with?

I would like to be in touch with Aseem, Sampat Pal, Siddhuji, Vrajesh, Sayantani and Karishma.

After getting out of the house, will you watch the show?

Yes, I will surely watch the show because anyways I had been watching all the seasons till now.

Would you like to return with some other reality show?

If things work out and I am offered with something good then definitely I will come back.

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Kasif-is-not-a-common-man-but-a-big-gamer-Nirahua/articleshow/16796373.cms

Edited by Isa_Rahman - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wave.

lol Sour grapes,eh?πŸ˜†

It's his last interview he sould speak truth or just be conservative? i think he did the right thing by pointing him out as the only gamer. πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘ well great interview 
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

πŸ‘ well great interview 

u agree with his views? πŸ˜†
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I actually liked his answers... he was being honestπŸ‘
Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

u agree with his views? πŸ˜†

on the whole it was a great interview πŸ‘
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

on the whole it was a great interview πŸ‘

Agreed seems very genine πŸ‘
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
too right, kashif is just being a bechara by saying he is the common man

every 2 mins he is saying "common man ke takat, i am worth X crore common men, u are not talking to me but u are talking to the whole of the indian common population"

get over it!!!!!
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
hey nirahua.. join kashif the mango man at no 1 ... we will have fun ,,,
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani-lucki

too right, kashif is just being a bechara by saying he is the common man

every 2 mins he is saying "common man ke takat, i am worth X crore common men, u are not talking to me but u are talking to the whole of the indian common population"

get over it!!!!!

Exactly time he grew up πŸ˜ƒ