Punar Vivah

T#4-Did Youu ADD "PUNAR VIVAH" into "MY Forums"??? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 151

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet on WhatsUp

http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/232429-wassup-tv-episode-97.htm#4195187

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaarpickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "T#4-Did Youu ADD "PUNAR VIVAH" into "MY Forums"??? (Page 9)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

</div><div>
Is It?LOL
LOL Nahi Ji...Have My Special Stalker Over In That ForumWinkShe told me about the topic and I Ran in that forum to POST!ROFL
Plus, Anything against My GC...I'll kill them!Angry

Special Stalker >?LOLI Used to be GF More than PV But stilli dont see any posts in that forum..i live only '@B2BLOLand That Post got trashedLOLLOLi cant see the comments after thatDisapproveWho reported to JyoErmmLOL

Yeah my sister is in GF a lot =D
And ...Well looks like my Fellow Maaneetians are pissed off at Sadiie ROFL

Idk who reported to Jyoti LOL probably you but u just forgot ROFL

ilovepyaar-Mrs.MSK-

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Why do we need one person per day? Can't everyone post a topic a day since it would increase our activity more? I'm going to go and post something random right now! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Why do we need one person per day? Can't everyone post a topic a day since it would increase our activity more? I'm going to go and post something random right now!

I have a feeling that only the topics that hit page 12+ Are counted as an Activity.

Why? Cuz i remember my FF being moved into the FF forum after it hit...12-15 Page :/
Cuz there's so so sooo many HOT Topics but how come our activities are so friking less? :/

ilovepyaar-Mrs.MSK-

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

I have a feeling that only the topics that hit page 12+ Are counted as an Activity.

Why? Cuz i remember my FF being moved into the FF forum after it hit...12-15 Page :/
Cuz there's so so sooo many HOT Topics but how come our activities are so friking less? :/

I wish they made the point system clear Ouch

-Mrs.MSK-

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
I started PMing people who liked the written update and haven't added the PV forum to favourites Stern Smile

-Mrs.MSK-

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
I've PMed the first 18 likes on the WU so far and none of them had PV forum on their favourites. Wow, we really need to raise awareness lol Tongue

-Mrs.MSK-

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

I've PMed the first 18 likes on the WU so far and none of them had PV forum on their favourites. Wow, we really need to raise awareness lolTongue

U little stalker! ROFL
Halla bol! Raise awareness LOL

ilovepyaar-Mrs.MSK-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.