T#4-Did Youu ADD "PUNAR VIVAH" into "MY Forums"??? - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
I Want GC On No.1
KSG On 2 Cuz He WAS On No.1 First, and pretty much deserved it. Don't Mind KSG & GC Being close

And The Rest, Want them Below That now, But Guess None can't do nothing when people have odd choices🥱
But Dreaming To See GC & KS In Top 2 Ruling...But It Won't Happen🥺

@ilovepyaar Even after Geet he was at #1  He just dropped just few months before and  ... But Yeah we can hope but for that we have to work hard..did u see the # of Pages @ GCs FP ? so less comments compare to before ?and  True I Do love to see #2 & # 1 Fall ðŸ˜† But if they fall GC too will go down so yeah in that case i dont but lets see...We are getting so many Buzz articles hope we can make him stay atlease @ No 4 ðŸ¥±Anyways im off to bed now see ya 2mwr :) Btw Good luck with ur night duty ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

I Want GC On No.1
KSG On 2 Cuz He WAS On No.1 First, and pretty much deserved it. Don't Mind KSG & GC Being close

And The Rest, Want them Below That now, But Guess None can't do nothing when people have odd choices🥱
But Dreaming To See GC & KS In Top 2 Ruling...But It Won't Happen🥺

It will Happen if we do the same thing that we did to KJO ðŸ˜†

We can even Make GC win JDJ then why not this simple platform IF ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by --Thush--

I Know .. i still remember how those fans fought with my Bhai now same thing gonna happen and im sure those __ Fans will take revenge ..KSG ruled IF and im sure he is gonna be back..and even top #1 & #2 too gonna fall down ..did u see his rank ? without Buzz...if Buzz points and show starts then we are done ,,,, 

Dont know how to make this damn rank to go up ðŸ˜¡ and that show is in Zee ,we going to have tough time 

1. We Don't Have THAT Many Active Fans
2. Those that comment are...NEWBIES!!!

It annoys me so so soo much seeing so so sooo many Newbies! If these Newbies actually Start getting involved in the forums etc then AT LEAST Their comments will be counted! I DOUBT If The Newbie's Comments get counted in Cuz if they did then The rest of the 3 Celeb's Comment would  be hitting 1000+ On their profiles forget Articles! Cuz they have active fans while GC Doesn't, he has Newbie Fans who aren't willing to contribute..

Congrats for the new thread, guys! Have commented twice on the new article and will do so once more if it lets me.😊
I think so KSG will take over GC b/c his role in the show will be of angry man types.That show will be of 4 lions🤢.
As young people attract towards these types of role that's why he could take over GC even vivan can take over too.
Don't worry GC can fall maximum at 6th place.Not more than that😆😡
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

@Thush

Let's look at the bright side. GC didn't slip from 5-6 after Geet ended, did he?

Now KSG is remaining stable around 6 without buzz and all that (just like Gurmeet would if he wasn't in PV).

KSGs show is coming on ZeeTV too.

Both started on StarOne and went on to Zee. So maybe Gurmeet's and KSGs ranks will be close, but we can hope KSG doesn't overtake Gurmeet?

He might remain stable on 5.

On that other hand, I wouldn't mind if KSG beat the first and second positions. Because I'd much rather him be on first than who currently is. 🤢

@Bold - That'll be me for Position 1, 2 & 3 😆  Weak Eye sight people have I tell you...😆
I don't think Vivian will be taking over anytime soon lol. KSG has a chance for sure though! 
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

@Bold - That'll be me for Position 1, 2 & 3 😆  Weak Eye sight people have I tell you...😆

I don't mind third position much but I can see why you'd say that. 😛

First, second, third ALL need to move behind GC for sure though.
Originally posted by pickachu

I think so KSG will take over GC b/c his role in the show will be of angry man types.That show will be of 4 lions🤢.
As young people attract towards these types of role that's why he could take over GC even vivan can take over too.
Don't worry GC can fall maximum at 6th place.Not more than that😆😡

Exactly😆
People Love such shows so Actors and actresses are going for those roles only...I Salute GC for doing Punar Vivah, A Daring Show😆