3Bigg Boss Season 6
Last Week: 3
4Punar Vivah
Last Week: 5
5Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Last Week: 4
6Qubool Hai
Last Week: 6

OMG! how can it have more rating than us or the fifth show???😕 they can totally rely on their ratings alone when the show crosses the middle...
Posted: 11 years ago
how cum rating is higher ðŸ˜³ ?
Originally posted by Thabs

how cum rating is higher ðŸ˜³ ?

exactly...the more viewers they have, the further the ratings will climb..
Originally posted by villager00

exactly...the more viewers they have, the further the ratings will climb..

viewers for new show are more than wen compared to  channels top show ???
well i guess ther are more people in this forum who really dont understand what CM is all about and it even exist for what ...🤔

Haha...I get it actually the system...Anyway, I think I can try to explain...

Activity - this is relative which means depending on how "topics" you created which can be analysed by the number of pages...if you look at this thread, @ilovepyaar has painstakingly keep track of the number of pages the other forums "created" within one week:

MB (no 2 on the ranking list) : 50 pages - 32 points

Hence, just using mathematical formula, you would expect PV points to be around 20 (32 points/50 pages x 32 pages)...BB points to be around 24 (32 points/50 pages x 38 pages)...I did sample test based on the information of @ilovepyaar  and I think the points are within expectation.

Views - calculated the same way as Activity except for this is based on the number of views...And the max we can get for this 500 points!!! This has the highest contribution in the whole equation (see table above) so we should work on this!!! But I have a feeling this includes views from the videos uploaded and articles cause the forum would not track the views for videos and articles unless these are used to compute the overall views scores...The formula to calculate this should be the same as Activity.

Buzz points - not relative...this just depends on the number of articles and the comments made! But if your article is tagged with others, you share the buzz point with those other shows...

Ratings - Depends on the votes for the CM..u know that 5 stars...so views do not contribut to this..You can tell that this is not relative as forum 1 has 2416 votes and 346 points but forum 2 has 1603 votes and 279 points. If it is relative, I would expect forum 2 to only have 229 points. You will see a trend where even if the difference in the votes is huge say 10%, the difference in points is only say 6%...I think this is weighted x max points...

Fan following - i dunno! Think the number of fans - but should be relative cause I do not think forum 1 has only 250 fans!

haha...I cant believe I actually did try to analyse the information! Job hazard...😉
what was that votes at cm ratings.
Last week we have 880
this week 660
@ akui: OMG!!!😲😲😲😲..

Great analysis...
Originally posted by Supransi

what was that votes at cm ratings.
Last week we have 880
this week 660
This is the number of times people in the forum voted - hit that 5 stars thingy...You need to log out and log in for them to count the vote...Which shows that we voted less this week as compared to last week..this contrbute the points for ratings...!!! Edited by akui1984 - 11 years ago