And an even lovelier day...
May happiness surround you
Always... not just for today!

HAPPY BDAY
🥳
Heyy there Munni ji,like your gifts?😆
I wish and I pray may ALLAH give lots of lots of
happiness  to you not only on your bday but filled
every moment of your life with happiness,joy and always keep you safe.
AMIN
I am sure you that you have seen your gifts
have a superb bday🥳

awww captainiii so beautifull wishes n OMG😲the siggies are killer🤪
thank you so much for each of the words you wrote for me🤗it means so muchhh🤗
i loveddd the siggies captainii..they are hell gorgeous yet cute,,😳MG n MR😲 i love dteh siggie so much n the effects/colouring is breath taking *sigh* thank you once again🤗

Originally posted by: sadffi

ManY mAny hapPy reTurnS oF tHe dAy..🤗 🥳
MaY YoU haVe maNy mAny mOre..😳
You aRe kInd,Sweet-Heart aNd lOveLy,mY wIsh iS tHat u alWayS meEt tHe peoPle yOu deServe..🤗
Today must be your birthday because the sun is shinning bright ❤️
The clouds that are usually hiding it are now nowhere in sight

I don't kNow wHat tO wrIte hEre,can'T expreSs in woRds..
May ALLAH bleSs yOu aNd Shower BlesSinGs on You..
LovE yOu...🤗 
YouR birthDay gIftS,hOpe yOu lIke:😳

And HapPy BirtHdaY onCe agAin..🤗 🤗 🤗
Keep SmilIng..😳
RegardS SadaF..😊

P.S:AwesOme tHread bY mema,aish and fatima..👏
AnD mEma ThankS fOr thE PM..😳

thank you so much sweets🤗your wishes n gifts means so much to me🤗 thank you🤗the gifts are so so pretty, i loveeed them😳🤗

A message From my side 

You are my source of inspiration to make siggis. It was seeing ur siggy that i wanted to make and learn how to make siggis. Though now i may be inspired by a lot of diff styles used by diff siggy makers but u stand at the top of my list. Whatever i have learned in siggy making is because of ur siggis, i wanted to share this on ur Birthday. wish u a very very happy birthday, May God bless u :), have a rocking day and party hard 😊 

Payal

awww dear thank you so much🤗your each words really means world to me😳its an awesome feeling that by my work someone gets inspire n this is not less than a beautifull compliement to me🤗 thank you tons🤗 you just made my dayy🤗

taibaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Once Again a Very Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Saher  🤗  🤗

May ALLAH Bless U Always  😊

N May U Have Many More  🤗

Have a ROCKING Birthday .. !!

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
happy birthday saher.May God bless you and give u every thing in ur life.🥳🥳
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

hi saher di...very happy birthday...may god bless u and i wish u get all happiness in this day...may all ur wishes be fulfilled and this day fill in all good memories in ur mind...wish u avery happy returns of the day...happy birthday once again...i have 3 gifts for u...hope u like it...u can say its coze of u...if any of my siggies are nice then u are surely to be given credit for...😊
my gifts😳:

thank you so much sweets🤗your wishes means alot to me
🤗
& awww such beautifull gifts for me? thank you so much
🤗 they are so so pretty yet so elegant😳 i loved them alott🤗 thank you once again ❤️

------

🥳🥳Happy Birthday Saher🥳🥳

I'm so thankful I found I friend like you; a friend who fills my life with a pleasant dew every single day. Happy Birthday and may every wish of yours turn to reality!

A small gift from my side

I didnt expect this at all😲 😆this is so sweet of you😳thank you so much yaar🤗the sigg is wowwiellyy wowww😳so so gorgeous
🤗thank you so much🤗

----

Happy Birthday Saheriii 🥳
I hope you'll have a wonderful day full of happiness ..
and that your wishes may come true.. May God bless you always! 🤗

here is a small gift for you.. hope you'll like it

Lots of Love,
Avnii

awww thank you so muchh avnii🤗the sigg is so adorable🤗thank youuu
🤗

...Mallu... 

Here is a birthday msg: 

Many many happy returns of the day and May u Live lOng as Long as more Than Devil.
Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you;but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday.😃
let the GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching u with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity 4 U, 
Its just another day, but this one is the best of the year! Happy Birthday my dedesss :)

Before the clock strikes twelve let me take the opportunity to let you know that you have grown a year more... 😛
Somebody up there Loves you 
Somebody down here cares for you 
Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you;but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday.
😳

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"❤️

Love,
Manahil 😳

thank you so much sweetheart for the lovely wishes n for the very cute gift🤗they means so much to me🤗 its so so cute..i loved it🤗once again thanks so much🤗

----

-Vartika

Gorgeousssthank youuu very much🤗

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
here is ur gift.
saher_90 thumbnail

Dear Saher, 🤗

Happy Birthday to you! 🥳

I wish that your life blossoms into 
many of your most cherished desires come true.

May all your dreams come true, Have fun on your bday 
and ofcourse eat lots of cakes and get lots of presents!!!

Here are your tofus from my side... 
Tofuu qabool karo 😛

~~*~~

Avis/gifs:

Sigs: 

~~*~~

Once again Happy Birthday 🥳

Lots lots lots of love Ashii 
<3

Saherrr🤗
Happy Birthday!
Wish you all the happyness on this earth and have a blast on ur birhday!
Khush raooo

i hope you liked my tofaaa 😛
once again happy birthday, birthday gurrrl🥳
Love ashii

thank you so much aashi 🤗awww your wishes means alot to me🤗I didnt expect i'll get so many gorgeous siggies from you😳thank you so muchh yaar🤗each of them are beyond wordsthe colouring is so mesmerising on avis aswell on siggies🤗 one again thank you so much for the mindblowing gestures🤗so pretty😳

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very happy bday to u saher di. Lots of hugs and wishes. May u get all the happiness of the whole world.
Sid

thank you so much🤗

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday To You, 🥳

Happy Birthday To You, 🥳

Happy Birthday To Dear Saher. 🥳

Happy Birthday To You...🥳

Hey Huzur Wish You Many Many Happy Returns Of

The Day..😉🤗 

Oye issi bahane ek gaana toh sunade mainne toh gaadiya tera birthday song aab teri baarii hai😉

Lots Of Love ❤️ 

Tumhara Sub Se pyaar Suroor

Mr.SuPeRkOoL (Pr@Th!K ) 🤗

awww thankieee soo much suroor for the wishesss
🤗
chal suno phir..aahem ahem gala saafa..

meri jaaniyaa ve...tujhe yaad kerkay..mujhe chain na aave..kola laka velari...zindagi tu aashiqi to dilkhushi tu hai🤣

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bushra

fantabolousawww all my cuties except of AK😆but you made all of them fantastically fantasticthank youuu so muchhh🤗the colouring n pics are killer🤪

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Aliya-

Happy birthday Saher! :D I hope you have a blast on your birthday and that this year brings peace and happiness to you and that your prayers come true. I don't know you very much but your always so sweet and cheerful whenever i do speak to you or visit your galleries so keep smiling =)

Aliya

thank you so mucb aliya🤗your wishes means so much to me🤗

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-AmyHeartzNoah- 

Happy bday sweets
may GOD bless ya 
give ya all happiness
many many happy returns of the day
love ya
enjoy ur day
from amy

thank you so much yaar🤗n awww you made such beautifull gift for me😳 thank you yaar
🤗 i loved the sigg so much🤗its so pretty yet awesome😳beautifull colouring n awesoem pics selection😳 TYYY😳

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Swetha- 

Happy Birthday Saheri behna..🤗🥳

I have known u since 6/ 7 months, and ur one of the sweetest persons i have ever met in IF..😳 - same with ur behna Sano 😛 n i feel so happy to have interacted with u 😳

Have a gr8 day and an equally gr8 year ahead! 
N May u be blessed with the best always and that all Yr wishes be fulfilled !
Njoy and Party hard!

Warm Hugzzz 
Swetha.

thank you so much my rockstar🤗even i feel the same for you yaar🤗got an amazing friend in you😳

aish_punk 

Hey saher di! :D happy wala birthday. :) it's been SO long since we talked but i really miss talking to you in the CC. I hope you have an awesome day today and even more wonderful year!

thank you so much aishh🤗awww, i miss those days yaar..those were so aweosme😳

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
res 🤗

-unres- 😳

Hey Saher,
Hope u had a great day. Once again wishing u a bday full of excitement!

Love,
-Ridz
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail

-Ridzzi-

Saaaheeer 😲😃 Many Many Many Happy Returns of the day Darling! May u be blessed with loads and loads of surprises and gifts. May u achieve success in all that u do and aim to do. 

Have a great day and a Blast! Hope this day is as Rocking as ever! Wishing u all the happiness on your birthday. 😳 Thanks for all the sigs u've made for me on my requests.

Something For Yew 😳

Hope u like it. Once again wishing u a great birthday !

Ennjoyy! 🤗

awww you still remember those reqs?😆so sweet yaar😳

thank you so very much for the wishes n for the awesome giftt🤗its simply beautifull yaar🤗 i just loved it so much😳 today i really got so many surprises that i will never ever forget😳its my memorable bday, all thanks to you guys for making it so awesome🤗

-Ridz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*~Anjali~* 

Happy Birthday Saher
Hope you have a great one
May all your wishes and dreams come true 😳

xoxo
-Anji

i never talked to you nver interact with you but you still made an amazing gift for mr😳you are really a sweetheart🤗thank you so much dearo
🤗you are so sweet😳

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be.A.Rebel 

HappY Birthd@y Saher MAY ALLAH Bless You Long Life Have A Great Year AHead 

I hope u Like IT
GOD Bless YOU

thank you so much be.a.rebel😳 for the wishes n for the lovely giftt😳it means alott😳the siggie is very very pretty:) thank youu so much for making it for me😳

DaMiniii 

Happy Birthday Saher!
May all your wishes come true!
And partaay hard!!
-xoxoMini

thank you so much dearie🤗

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAHAR JAANI
Many many happy returns of the day
MAY UR ALLL FREAMS COME TRUE 
🥳HAVE A BLAST🥳

FIZII

thank you so much jaani🤗the sigg is so gorgeousthank youu😳

ayaniie-chan

Happy Birthday Saher!!🥳
May all your wishes and dreams come true!!
I hope you enjoy your day to the fullest!
I'm so glad to have gotten to know you through IF!🤗 You are an inspiration to me! Keep being as awesome as you are! Lots of love, annie~

PS: I've been so busy with college so, haven't managed to make much & i'm bad at choosing pics as well so anyway, please accept these rather simple b'day sigs even though it's not the best.😳

thank you so much annie for the sweet wishes n for the wndefull gifts🤗they are so amazing🤗uff, i loved themm so so much
🤗aww, im so happy to have a friendlike you😳 i accepted these from my heart coz i heart them😳thank you once againnn ❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Birthday (Ka...o) You Know My Well😆

👏👏Happy Birhtday...Many Many Happy Returns of the Day👏👏
May God Bless You...& Keep You Making Older & Older Asap😆😆 
May God Gives You a Happy & Prosperous Life😊
Have a Blast...Enjoy Your Day
Karan.

thank you so much karan😳awww thanks for the wishes😳