'~*~Happy Birthday our most beloved Saher~*~' (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 21

shaliniastha

IF-Sizzlerz

shaliniastha

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Saher

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffi-Mema-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'~*~Happy Birthday our most beloved Saher~*~' (Page 8)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

I dont know how... but pata nahi kaise aaj god ko mujhpe daya aa gayi...Confused. n I managed to escape from everyone...everything...n come here for you...Hug despite what situation going on my house right now! Ouch

GOD bhi chahta tha kay you aao meri bday peWinkEmbarrassed

Anyways...no more bak-bak...LOL. straight way coming to...for what I'm here!

Happy Birthday Saher Jaana ! <3
thank youuu jaaniHug

Wish you a very very veryyy happy birthday meri sweetest..Embarrassed...cutest...Blushing... n most bindaas jaana.Wink...Party. may god bless you..Embarrassed.! May all ur dreams n wishes come true.Wink..!
May u get lots n lotsss of happiness n success in your life..Big smile...!
Just be the way you are..you're such a gem for me...Day Dreaming one of the most precious person in my life...Hug a very understanding.. caring... loving... n always helping friend..HugHeart. whom i trust like anything... always feel free to share anything...Embarrassed n love youuu so sooo sooo muchhh to the infinity..Hug..Heart.!

awww thhank you so much jaani
Hughayeee, me hoaingBlushingthank you shoo muchh Heart

We have been seeing each other..here on IF from a long time..Big smile.. in many forums... idhar-udhar hum takraate hi rahe hai..LOL.. but damn... we talked so late na.. i so regret this..Unhappy. mujhe itni achi dost milne mein itni der lag gayi...DisapproveLOL... hawww ! anyways... tu mili toh..Embarrassed.. that was one of the beautiful moments of my life..Day Dreaming. i'm blessed to have a friend like you yaar ! You have always been by my side..Big smile. supported me...encouraged me...shared with me...in all my bad times..esp what happened during my bday this year..Ouch...!

I know yaarLOLkisi na kisi forum pe milay hi takratay hi thhayROFLbut fnally mile to nbt forum pe wohbh CG meinEmbarrassedaww, yes yes yess..THANK GOD we met n became awesoem freindsHug
@ red: dont think about bad memories theek haiEmbarrassedforget it all & lets celebrate together my bdayyBig smile& i will always be there for youEmbarrassed

You have been one of my most understanding n such a wonderful friend jaan..Hug..thank you so much for coming in my life.Smile..! I could share just anything with you..Wink chat with you for hours...n also pass my vella time with you...LOL ! I cherish every moment spent with you..Day Dreaming..its a memorable one for me ! <3

it same goes for youuu 22222222Embarrassedi know our vella time with our velliyaan talksROFLthank youuu jaani co much Heart

You are the bestest siggy maker here...Star. i'm an officially crazy pankha of yours...Silly.madly in love with your work.Day Dreaming..! the talent.. the bunch of creativity you have..Approve. n the way you are always firm on the path of reaching new heights of creativity is really remarkable..Thumbs UpClap..! your every siggy/ work of creativity is a masterpiece in itself..Star..! Wish you all the lifelong success in this field..Wink...!

awww thankieee so muchieee yaarHugbas me udying on badalsLOLEmbarrassedsachii meinnEmbarrassed

Lastly, Just wanna say... u r one of the most most most genuine n lovely person i have ever met on IF...Embarrassed...n infact my life.!!!!!.. just be the way you are...Smile as i love you like this only ! Be happy in your life..Big smile...hamesha apne dil ki sunio..Wink.. keep making beautiful siggies..Day Dreaming.. be my friend forever... Hugn keep loving me..lol ! LOL

Here's a small gift for you...Big smileHeart

Credit : Payal

PS : aur bhi bahut kuch kehna...bolna...aur dena tha... but so sorry..Ouch..i'm not in a position right now... plus lack of time :((((

love youuu lots n lots..mwaah...Hug
Varshu! Heart

awww. thank you thank you so very muchhhHugui will always be the same meWinkfikarna ker kabhi nahi change hongi, INSHALLAH Big smilewill always be your friend foreverEmbarrassedkitna kuch boldiya isi mein mein udh rahin hoonLOLdontbe ouch samjhi...love youu for everything n thanks so much for the amazing gifttt Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffi-krazyriya--Mema-

..dreamygatz..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dreamygatz..

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
happy b'day dear...
have an year filled with endless fun!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mema-

..dreamygatz..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dreamygatz..

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

chocolates for ua b'day...

..dreamygatz..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dreamygatz..

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

saher_90

SanDhirFanatic

IF-Dazzler

SanDhirFanatic

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
wish u a very happy birthday saher
may all ur wishes come true
hv a prosperous life ahead

saher_90

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
OMG, OMG, many happy returns on the day, SaherrHug
Wish you a beautiful year ahead. I hope you get whatever you wish for. You're a total sweetheart and one of the best people on IF and sooo talented. We're all lucky to have you here. A lovely person inside out.
Love you sooo much. Happy birthday once againHeart

Yeh lo aapka gift <33

saher_90-Mema-

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Wish u a very happy birthday saher!!! Have Fun!!!Party

saher_90-Mema-

Post Reply New Post