'~*~Happy Birthday our most beloved Saher~*~' (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 21

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Tumhari Paakhi Forum Banner Contest

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

Saher di HugHugHug
I may not be first in the en-number of, Oh wait! in the 12 CG's that you have, but YES! I am first on your Birthday ThreadParty Woohoo!!! I am so happyBig smile

thank you my jerry berry
Hug

h.a.p.p.y    b.i.r.t.h.d.a.y    s.a.h.e.r    d.i

I know I know! You don't like birthdays! But cmon! This is the only time in the year when I can gift you somethingLOL and not demandROFL So ya, I love your birthdayCool

haan i dont like at allROFLlo! iski dont take tension, whenever you feel like gifting me anything feel freeROFLi love when you guys gift me gifts without anyreasonROFLi love youu Embarrassed

Saher. The first thing that comes to my mind when I hear someone talking about you, are your siggies. I tend to remember all those days when you helped me patiently, answered all my PMs and scraps. You made me what I am. If not really really good, A not-bad kind of siggy maker, a better individual then I used to be! I know I am not boring you, coz I know you love meApprove I know I am not boring you, coz I know you are used to my blabbering! I know I am not boring you, coz I know you always read what I send you, and help me! So yea. I know I am not boring you, coz I know you rock!

awww, sach meinEmbarrassed@ blue: I still doROFLawww, reallyEmbarrassedi never knew with the tiny help [ i dun remember actually which help, helped you in sigg making ]LOLbut me so glad coz of me you reached this level & im very proud of itCool you arent boring me, infact im loving reading each of the words you have wrote for meBlushing awww thank youuu Heart

Remember one of our FB chatsLOL OMG! Remember the one where we laughed like HELL!ROFL You were all sad and stuff and I simply asked you, kiddishly, that "Are you in love" ROFL OMG! I was such a kiddo thenEmbarrassed But then too you were always there. With me. Beside me. Guiding me, helping me!

UFFF!ROFLROFLi still remember yaarROFL that was teh funniestthing ever happend in my lifeROFLthat was an unforgettable chat n momentROFLstill my jerry is kidd to me n you will always beEmbarrassedn i will always be there for youEmbarrassed

Okay.. I won't get you all senti! Lets talk rubbish. Which I am expert atCool
Sushmita Katrina KaSh Shilpa MB. Ends there? Maybe notLOL
What am I sayingROFL

Anyways. I guess I should just chillROFL I am going insane!Tongue

Who said kash? me not a kash fan nor MBROFLyayyy Dancingi love collecting giftsBlushing

Gifts Time!

*The Tom And Jerry Tales*
Stuti spams in Sahers Gall. Saher says, "Stop spamming Stuti". Stuti still Spams. Saher runs around her, continuously demanding her not to spam! And THERE! You get a new Tom-Jerry. Yes! That makes me your Jerry, and you my Tom! Possessive about my title I am, so you better not let anyway take it awayWink

JERRY still do & TOM still stop jerry not toROFLthis chasing game will never end
ROFLaww yesssEmbarrassed

i    l.o.v.e    y.o.u    t.o.mHugHug

I love you infinite my jerry
Hug

*Your favorites*

I Hope You Like Them!
Like them as in, Truly, DIL SE! Coz i know, even if you don't like them, you will say "Oh my jerryy!!! I Love them Stern Smile"

Love, You Jerry, aka StutiEmbarrassed

the gifts are just so dreamyDay Dreamingim in love with themSillyfrom TJ to sushmita to katrina to SABlushingyou just made me speechless
Silly i loveeeddd all the gifts jerry Heart they all are so adorableHugim deffo gonna use each n every gift you guys have gifted meEmbarrassedthank youso much  my jerry berry for the wonderfull wishes n for the awesome giftsHug you guys just made my dayHuglove youuu Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffi-Stutz-Ohmyjerryworld-Mema-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'~*~Happy Birthday our most beloved Saher~*~' (Page 4)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Tumhari Paakhi Forum Banner Contest

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mema-

gosh yar i am always soo unluckyOuch when i write something long the electricity has to goAngry this tym the same happened and i have to write all over againConfused but still for you everything seems to hold in a delight for me EmbarrassedHug

the light is jealous of usAngrybut awwwieee yaarBlushinglobe juuu Heart

Saher!!! Heart It ur birthday todayDancingfirst of all many many Happy returns of the day and may u have many many more and may Allah bless you and give u all the happiness of the world(zahir si baat hay jab tak main toh u r happyLOLCool) , you are really the most delightful person and my first ever best buddy on IFs and what should i say its like jab sab kuch kehne ka mauqa aya kuch demaag mein hi nahi araha.

thank you so much my janemannHug@ black: its an obvious thingWinkLOLEmbarrassedawww TYYBlushing@ blue: it happends me everytimeROFLdimaag hi nahi chalta kay bolun kya
ROFL

The first tym i got to know about u was in the JPSYA forum coz u were the updaterWink and the tumahar haseen banner bhi toh laga thatDay Dreaming at that time i was always wondering that how could someone do such a splendid job! but after few moths i finally figured out it was all due to PSLOL ANd then the pkyyek days gosh just loveedd ur creations then my dabba was always full of them:P and the arhi siggies u used to make i was soo jealous as i was not watching ipk at that time but finally did coz ur siggies made me crazyBig smile

awww thank you..I still think how do you  guys manage to understand my update
ROFL i was awful at writing themROFLhayeeeBlushingme lobe juuEmbarrassedthank you so muchh yaarHugi know, often times your dabba was always saherfied, n personally i loved thatLOLstill you use my stuff it sachi mein means so much to me Heart

and then when u started calling me Janemann i was in the seventh heaven to have got such a beautiful title thingy and i always wished and still do that i could also find u as much as a wonderful nicknameEmbarrassedHug

coz i felt, this name was really made for youEmbarrassedWinkso JM for me is your TMLOLnps! soon i know youw ill get me a nickLOLawww Heart

uff i really cant believe u have turned 22 gosh in some years time u will be married, and then u will leave IF phir mera kya hogaCry there will be no one to call me JM againCry. Okay so enough of sad stuff i know u will come online even after u r married, will u? Plz dooEmbarrassed

just 22/ abhi to meri khelnay kuadnay ki umr haiEmbarrassedROFLwho said im gonna get married so soon? abhi to meri kachi umer hai pakke rishtay kaisay hosaktein hain?
ROFLyou dont worry! you will always find me hereEvil Smilemein itni jaldi jaan nahi chodungiROFL

And madamji aap ko Up jald se jald dekhni hay coz i know u will be crazy after watching it and i do want an avis on the part when... umm if i will tell then that will spoil the story but when u have watched then do tell me so that i can tell you andd now my fingures are aching LOL and this tym i have not been too lazy and have filled my post with emosHug

yaar me wanna watch but i dun have the CDOuch will try to get online if possibleEmbarrassedawww i know yaar..im gonna love iyBlushingrussel is utterly cuteeBlushing sure! once i watch teh movie, then there will be rain of the siggiesROFLawww, i loveed each n everything Heart

So coming down to the gifts i made only 2 siggiesConfused wanted to make moreDisapprove but was terribly busyConfused and i hope u like themEmbarrassed
tada hers the 1st one with Sush, ur sweetheart

its morethan anything for meEmbarrassedthank you so much janemannHug the gifts are so so gorgeoussDay Dreamingim going crazy after seeing my giftsBlushingthank you so muchhh once again for the wonderfull wishes Heart lovee youuu <33

anddd here is the other one with Russell ur recent favie and SA and KatEmbarrassed

With lots of  Love
MariaEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffiOhmyjerryworld-Mema-

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

H.A.P.P.Y  B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y S.A.H.E.R J.A.A.N.I Hug Hug Hug

Todays is your day so thought of telling that you are an amazing friend who is always there for us and we know we can always count on you no matter what just like tera di.  We have never really seen you be angry and you are always so cheerful and full of life.   Love that quality about you so continue to be like that forever<3. 

You makes amazing signatures, banners and avatars..love your workCool

Once again Happy Birthday Jaani, we hope you spend the day with your loved ones and please do put ketchup on tera di ka face since there is no cakeEmbarrassed ROFL

agaayi aurat bolne ROFLbolo bolo i'll take revenge hmph

Enjoy yourself on your birthday and all other days of the year!

Love you loadsHug

Small gift for you:

(credits to Vithya for the siggies <3)

Love, hugs and kisses
from
Melz & Radha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-saher_90sadffi-Mema-

.BadtameezDil.

IF-Stunnerz

.BadtameezDil.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Saher di!!!
May u have many many many birthdays more!!
Enjoy to the fullest di and keep rocking and ruling the siggy making world!!!

Happy Happy Birthday again!!
You rock diii!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90sadffi-Mema-

FieryHeart

Coolbie

FieryHeart

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Saher Hug  May all your dreams and wishes come true Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffi

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Saher...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffi

Payal15

Payal15

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Wishing u a very happy birthday saher
May God bless u and shower u with all the happiness in life

u are so sweet, adorable and friendly :)
as i have always been saying u are my inspiration behind my siggis, maybe now i am inspired by many siggy makers but u top the list

wish u to have all through my life :)
stay well and have a rocking birthday :)

aish, mema & fatima gorgeous thread
superb work by u guys :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sadffi

nahtani88

IF-Sizzlerz

nahtani88

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Many Many Happy Return's Of The Day
May God Bless You Always
Have An Amazing Year Ahead
Keep On Rocking And Partying