'~*~Happy Birthday our most beloved Saher~*~' (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 3 Page 21

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Okaaay so here I gooo!Embarrassed

Happy Birthday Saher!<3

Wishing you many many happy returns on the day JellyBean!<3 Okay Im totally a sucker at birthday messages.!ROFL Trust me, this is not just my thing!ROFL

But yeah me wishing you all the happiness and love in life! God Bless you forever and ever! Just be the amazing person you are and dont bring a change of even 0.0000001% in yourself!Embarrassed May you get everything that you wish for!<3 May happiness by your thing always!Hug

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." 

^I wish I wrote that amazing thing but yeah its by some smart guy.LOL But thats just how we are. One and the same!Hug  And between us, it isnt just friendship, its much much abovee!<3 Tbh, we dont even have alot in common.Stern Smile Yet, we found something much deeper than friendship which was not too tough for crazy people like us!ROFL Your arent just a friend, your my adviser.<3 I know that if I ever need guidance, my Di is always there with me!Hug Talking you makes my life normal, sacchi! We met a year ago I suppose? And I seriously dont know how time passed, and you became one among the most important people in my life!Embarrassed I can talk to you about anything- ArHi, SRK, Food, Cricket, KrYan, life and just everything!<3

You are seriously one of the sweetest and most caring people I've ever come across and I'll always be thankful to IF for giving me a paagal person like me!ROFL I dont even know how you safohy all my craziness!ROFL The siggs you've made me, the guidance you've given me- I'll love you always!Heart And your seriously unique ji! And we make the most awkward thing everr!ROFL Im the hardcore drooler and fangirl while your the sensible along with paagalpan kind!ROFL And waves to the most creative person ever! Always so filled with ideas!<3 ILY million billion Shonaa!<3

And after reading all that, I hope your still alive cause I havent been so sweet to anybody in ages!ROFL Haha jokes apart, you are the among the bestest things that have happened to me, and I'll always always love youu! Bigg hugg!

Hope you have a great day ahead and uhmm..if anybody other than Saher is reading this message and dont worry people, Im not abnormal!ROFL Best friend ki birthday mein paagal hona bantha hai!ROFL

Its just amazing how you can just shine up my day! I can never do how much you have for me but yeah as they say, dosti mein no saudha!HugROFL I'll talk youu to you asdfghjkl soonish!

Loveee,

Aish!

Oh and yeah the ugly looking giftsStern Smile

Edited by Aishh. - 13 October 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90.MeriAashiqui.sadffimushiroxxliza81Ohmyjerryworld-krazyriya--Mema-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'~*~Happy Birthday our most beloved Saher~*~' (Page 2)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Aish  stutz and mema awsome Post Luv itWink
u guys Hugdone amzing Fab jobWink

but where is bday girl Day Dreaming12 to kab ke bajgaye LOL
i think she is sleeping Embarrassed
ahh   seriously i cant wait 4 morning now Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90sadffimushiroxx-Mema-

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Saher!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90sadffimushiroxx

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Saher! Hope you have an amazing dayHug

saher_90sadffimushiroxxOhmyjerryworld

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Happy Happy Birthday...SaherHugHugHug

HAPPIEST DAYS ALWAYS Big smile

take care of yourself and have a very happy time ahead ...Smile

Edited by liza81 - 14 October 2012 at 1:59am

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
you guys just awesome...very beautiful thread Clap Clap 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90sadffimushiroxx-Mema-Ohmyjerryworld

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
I dont know how... but pata nahi kaise aaj god ko mujhpe daya aa gayi...Confused. n I managed to escape from everyone...everything...n come here for you...Hug despite what situation going on my house right now! Ouch

Anyways...no more bak-bak...LOL. straight way coming to...for what I'm here!

Happy Birthday Saher Jaana ! <3

Wish you a very very veryyy happy birthday meri sweetest..Embarrassed...cutest...Blushing... n most bindaas jaana.Wink...Party. may god bless you..Embarrassed.! May all ur dreams n wishes come true.Wink..!
May u get lots n lotsss of happiness n success in your life..Big smile...!
Just be the way you are..you're such a gem for me...Day Dreaming one of the most precious person in my life...Hug a very understanding.. caring... loving... n always helping friend..HugHeart. whom i trust like anything... always feel free to share anything...Embarrassed n love youuu so sooo sooo muchhh to the infinity..
Hug..Heart.!

We have been seeing each other..here on IF from a long time..Big smile.. in many forums... idhar-udhar hum takraate hi rahe hai..LOL.. but damn... we talked so late na.. i so regret this..Unhappy. mujhe itni achi dost milne mein itni der lag gayi...DisapproveLOL... hawww ! anyways... tu mili toh..Embarrassed.. that was one of the beautiful moments of my life..Day Dreaming. i'm blessed to have a friend like you yaar ! You have always been by my side..Big smile. supported me...encouraged me...shared with me...in all my bad times..esp what happened during my bday this year..Ouch...!

You have been one of my most understanding n such a wonderful friend jaan..Hug..thank you so much for coming in my life.Smile..! I could share just anything with you..Wink chat with you for hours...n also pass my vella time with you...LOL ! I cherish every moment spent with you..Day Dreaming..its a memorable one for me ! <3

You are the bestest siggy maker here...Star. i'm an officially crazy pankha of yours...Silly.madly in love with your work.Day Dreaming..! the talent.. the bunch of creativity you have..Approve. n the way you are always firm on the path of reaching new heights of creativity is really remarkable..Thumbs UpClap..! your every siggy/ work of creativity is a masterpiece in itself..Star..! Wish you all the lifelong success in this field..Wink...!

Lastly, Just wanna say... u r one of the most most most genuine n lovely person i have ever met on IF...Embarrassed...n infact my life.!!!!!.. just be the way you are...Smile as i love you like this only ! Be happy in your life..Big smile...hamesha apne dil ki sunio..Wink.. keep making beautiful siggies..Day Dreaming.. be my friend forever... Hugn keep loving me..lol ! LOL

Here's a small gift for you...Big smileHeart

Credit : Payal

PS : aur bhi bahut kuch kehna...bolna...aur dena tha... but so sorry..Ouch..i'm not in a position right now... plus lack of time :((((

love youuu lots n lots..mwaah...Hug
Varshu! Heart

Edited by -krazyriya- - 14 October 2012 at 3:26am

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Happy birthday meri choti se paalne mein palne wali bebo LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL aaj after 22 saal years, mujhe yeh ehsaas hua hai k aap badi hi nahi hui.. LOL Anyways... main fake nahi baane wali.. toh happy birthday chal cake khila ghar per.. LOL o teri.. itni wishes.. kaam par lag jaa shabaash LOL

May Allah showers his blessing on you and keep your safe from all bad deeds. (Ameen) Aur tujhe jo chahiye woh miljaye, taake woh hum aapas mein adjust karle *hint* *hint* LOL(L______Y)LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-saher_90Sia89sadffimushiroxxoblivious.Ohmyjerryworld

Post Reply New Post

Go to top