India-Forums

'~*~Happy Birthday our most beloved Saher~*~'

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged

"Some people come into ur lives and stay in our heart some people leave their footprints in our heart and we always feel them, Some people come in our life and become a important part of it. We never know when and how they have become special for us."

Hey people today we gather to celebrate the birthday of some one special, some one close to our hearts and some one who is very dear to us. Birthday's are always a special occasion. That day you want to be the center of all the attention. Its funny how you expect so much but don't say a word. 'let's see if they remember!' you think. Yes, we do remember Saher! Its your Birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAAY! Here on this beautiful day i am inviting u all to celebrate this moment of joy with us, our princess's b'day  who came in our life and changed it forever, our sweetheart friend and one of  the craziest PSholic and Sushmita fan!

About Saher

Edited by -Mema- - 13 October 2012 at 1:33pm

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaJade19KushalFan-SimArshi_VirmanPayal15Temptations.-Swetha-PristineSoulsam78Fragile_Queenilluminated.Sia89Alisha.....vula_kv....bezubaan.xMidnightStarxfantesyMaha149-GoldMist-snitchseeker...Mallu...mushiroxxMarshPsadffiPearlyPal-SanzAngel-ShiningStar18ParulRatiShiviBarishkiduaa.Mandy.Sano88saher_90-Stutz-Killer_DeviLprava55663AASUS..Akaisha..drunkiiebabepree4ru-krazyriya-The.Patthaaka.scarlettebluepinky_blueskiesOhmyjerryworldFieryHeartSkyfall..-Aliya-DUGGUlicious.Saraa.-.Aphrodite.--Faiza-..Amira..shaliniasthafend-Xpress-oblivious.crystalalena...shruti...MohabbateinnFeistyQueenVarunKiBiwiliza81aartipartyyTrouble.x-affy-xMehwisMixcoTreeblackb28.DarkParadise..Neelambari..pickachupratsy-Ms.Wildcherry-romailarechusCrazyForBarun..MissBindaas..

-Stutz- IF-Veteran Member
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
. . Quotes for You . .
~.~.~.~

"She is a sweetheart..a gem of a person..and is truly one those best gift of friends IF has given me..i adore her the way she is.
-Faiza-

"She is ever so sweet and adorable ! Embarrassed My day never ends without talking to her in her CG / CC / scrap.. !!EmbarrassedLOL
-Swetha-

M.Hurr
"If you chase perfection, you often catch excellence. That's her!
lonelyshadow
 "A person with a golden heart and an enchanting personality. The most delightful friend without whom my day never ends.
-Mema-
"Saher is like a big city filled with creativity, love, joy, care, passion, and imagination.
*Shifali*

"oh girl u make me faint how can sum 1 so perfectWink iN CREATIONS

U ARE A gorgeous GENOIUS Fab Rocking superb Marvelous sIGGY Avi Maker 

Mylosthopes
"The epic-est and most amazing person I've met<3 Love youu so much Di aka Jb<3
Aishh.
"Dependable, Loving, Concerned and Kind. Doesn't complete many of my requests, but hey! Which Tom doesn't trouble her Jerry?
-Stutz-
~.~.~.~

Edited by -Stutz- - 13 October 2012 at 10:47pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaArshi_VirmanPristineSoul-Swetha-ayaniie-chanFragile_Queenilluminated.....vula_kv....Gunjan.Alisha.mushiroxxsadffiPearlyPalsnitchseeker-Nia-xMidnightStarx-GoldMist-fantesytaibaaaBarishkiduaaSano88saher_90Ohmyjerryworld-Aliya-.Saraa.Anjiliciouspinky_blueskiesFieryHeartoblivious.liza81Killer_DeviL-Mema-..Amira..shaliniastha-Xpress-..Akaisha..-Faiza-pree4ruAASUSpickachu.DarkParadise..MehwisMixcoTreeNeelambari..Trouble.-Ms.Wildcherry-..MissBindaas..

oblivious. IF-Sizzlerz
oblivious.
oblivious.

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Gifts & Messages
A huge hug and shoutout going out to all those who sent in stuff!Hug
And my epic wishes are on the second page btwROFL

A very happy bday to u saher di. Lots of hugs and wishes. May u get all the happiness of the whole world.
Sid

Happy Birthday To You, PartyDancing

Happy Birthday To You, PartyDancing

Happy Birthday To Dear Saher. PartyDancing

Happy Birthday To You...PartyDancing

Hey Huzur Wish You Many Many Happy Returns Of

The Day..WinkHug 

Oye issi bahane ek gaana toh sunade mainne toh gaadiya tera birthday song aab teri baarii haiWink

Lots Of Love Heart 

Tumhara Sub Se pyaar Suroor

Mr.SuPeRkOoL (Pr@Th!K ) Hug
Bushra

PartyPartyHappy Birthday SaherPartyParty

I'm so thankful I found I friend like you; a friend who fills my life with a pleasant dew every single day. Happy Birthday and may every wish of yours turn to reality!

A small gift from my side

once again

PartyPartyHappy Birthday SaherPartyParty

Enjoy your day to the fullest

Loads of love
ShrutiHug

A message From my side 

You are my source of inspiration to make siggis. It was seeing ur siggy that i wanted to make and learn how to make siggis. Though now i may be inspired by a lot of diff styles used by diff siggy makers but u stand at the top of my list. Whatever i have learned in siggy making is because of ur siggis, i wanted to share this on ur Birthday. wish u a very very happy birthday, May God bless u :), have a rocking day and party hard Smile 

Payal

A brand new day is dawning
And as it gets its start,
I want you know I am thinking
Of you with warmth in my heart.

I hope your birthday is special
No one deserves it more than you!
You are such a kindhearted person,
It shows in everything that you do.

So, have a perfect morning
And an even lovelier day...
May happiness surround you
Always... not just for today!

HAPPY BDAY
Party
Heyy there Munni ji,like your gifts?LOL
I wish and I pray may ALLAH give lots of lots of
happiness  to you not only on your bday but filled
every moment of your life with happiness,joy and always keep you safe.
AMIN

hi saher di...very happy birthday...may god bless u and i wish u get all happiness in this day...may all ur wishes be fulfilled and this day fill in all good memories in ur mind...wish u avery happy returns of the day...happy birthday once again...i have 3 gifts for u...hope u like it...u can say its coze of u...if any of my siggies are nice then u are surely to be given credit for...Smile
my giftsEmbarrassed:
Sio_Angel

Happy Birthday Saheriii Party
I hope you'll have a wonderful day full of happiness ..
and that your wishes may come true.. May God bless you always! Hug

here is a small gift for you.. hope you'll like it

Lots of Love,
Avnii

---

Dear Saher, Hug

Happy Birthday to you! Party

I wish that your life blossoms into 
many of your most cherished desires come true.

May all your dreams come true, Have fun on your bday 
and ofcourse eat lots of cakes and get lots of presents!!!

Here are your tofus from my side... 
Tofuu qabool karo Tongue

~~*~~

Avis/gifs:

Sigs: 

~~*~~

Once again Happy Birthday PartyDancing

Lots lots lots of love Ashii 
<3

...Mallu... 

Here is a birthday msg: 

Many many happy returns of the day and May u Live lOng as Long as more Than Devil.
Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you;but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday.Big smile
let the GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching u with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity 4 U, 
Its just another day, but this one is the best of the year! Happy Birthday my dedesss :)

Before the clock strikes twelve let me take the opportunity to let you know that you have grown a year more... Tongue
Somebody up there Loves you 
Somebody down here cares for you 
Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you;but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday.
Embarrassed

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"Heart

Love,
Manahil Embarrassed

-Vartika

-Aliya-

Happy birthday Saher! :D I hope you have a blast on your birthday and that this year brings peace and happiness to you and that your prayers come true. I don't know you very much but your always so sweet and cheerful whenever i do speak to you or visit your galleries so keep smiling =)

Aliya

-AmyHeartzNoah- 

Happy bday sweets
may GOD bless ya 
give ya all happiness
many many happy returns of the day
love ya
enjoy ur day
from amy

-Swetha- 

Happy Birthday Saheri behna..HugParty

I have known u since 6/ 7 months, and ur one of the sweetest persons i have ever met in IF..Embarrassed - same with ur behna Sano Tongue n i feel so happy to have interacted with u Embarrassed

Have a gr8 day and an equally gr8 year ahead! 
N May u be blessed with the best always and that all Yr wishes be fulfilled !
Njoy and Party hard!

Warm Hugzzz 
Swetha.

aish_punk 

Hey saher di! :D happy wala birthday. :) it's been SO long since we talked but i really miss talking to you in the CC. I hope you have an awesome day today and even more wonderful year! 

-Ridzzi-

Saaaheeer ShockedBig smile Many Many Many Happy Returns of the day Darling! May u be blessed with loads and loads of surprises and gifts. May u achieve success in all that u do and aim to do. 

Have a great day and a Blast! Hope this day is as Rocking as ever! Wishing u all the happiness on your birthday. Embarrassed Thanks for all the sigs u've made for me on my requests.

Something For Yew Embarrassed

Hope u like it. Once again wishing u a great birthday !Approve

Ennjoyy! Hug
-Ridz

*~Anjali~* 

Happy Birthday Saher
Hope you have a great one
May all your wishes and dreams come true Embarrassed

xoxo
-Anji

Be.A.Rebel 

HappY Birthd@y Saher MAY ALLAH Bless You Long Life Have A Great Year AHead 

I hope u Like IT
GOD Bless YOU

DaMiniii 

Happy Birthday Saher!
May all your wishes come true!
And partaay hard!!
-xoxoMini

DancingHAPPY BIRTHDAY SAHAR JAANIDancing
Many many happy returns of the day
MAY UR ALLL FREAMS COME TRUE 
PartyHAVE A BLASTParty

FIZII

ayaniie-chan

Happy Birthday Saher!!Party
May all your wishes and dreams come true!!
I hope you enjoy your day to the fullest!
I'm so glad to have gotten to know you through IF!Hug You are an inspiration to me! Keep being as awesome as you are! Lots of love, annie~

PS: I've been so busy with college so, haven't managed to make much & i'm bad at choosing pics as well so anyway, please accept these rather simple b'day sigs even though it's not the best.Embarrassed

SehriiiHugHug
many many happy returns of the day jaaniHugParty
i wish u get many many many more birthdays in your life...u are one the most sweetest persons i have met on IF and i m truly blessed to have u as a friendApprove..zyada maksa ho gaya naCoolROFL.lol kiddingLOL
wishing u all the happiness and success in life in life...wish all your dreams come true...keep smiling and stay blessed
lovee u and Happy birthday once againHug
Faiza

Happy Birthday (Ka...o) You Know My WellLOL
ClapClapHappy Birhtday...Many Many Happy Returns of the DayClapClap
May God Bless You...& Keep You Making Older & Older AsapLOLLOL 
May God Gives You a Happy & Prosperous LifeSmile
Have a Blast...Enjoy Your Day
Karan.

Tan taran  Janu m agayi  hehehe 

OOPS yeh to shop nahin Hai LOLROFL

hmmm m kahan houn janu manu 

haha that Place is so cool yar LOL

ok ise pehle ke merI Bak bak or bare LOL

yahoo Its My Tom Bday Hug

may this day bring u all the things that make u smile 

Lets HugHug

aww hug JANU manu  omg janu tight wali hug do na LOL

aj to full hakWink banta hai mera tumhe Hug KERNE KALOL

janu manu Hughappy BIRTHDAY 2 U

i wish that ur all wishes comeHug  true u

get lots of love success and best buddies in Ur life Hug

Janu manu  Zyada buddies mile to mujhe mat bhool jana

Seriously saher Embarrassedjab m bday msg likhne bhethi na to 3 times i remove delete LOLConfusedROFLuff kuch samjh na aye kya likhoun jab bhi likhoun MSG itna  bara hota jaye LOLROFL

But in short Winki want to say saher i am so happy today bcoz  today My angel born HugMy jan Saher  . Saher sum times i think if u r not in My life  than My life is a waste kitni boring hoti life meri ager tum na hoti  yeh duniya ktni khaki hoti kon banata tine ache ache siggys  kaise ho pati m unpe fida each m u r angel  IN mY LIFE  seriously i 

am not lying i found u in MY SIS Day DreamingmY BEST friendHug My guru MY inspiration  sach m u mean so much to me 

i just can't define in Words 

Dil se dua hai ke tumhen har khushi mileHug tumhari har arzoo poori Ho 

tumhe baht Hugsara pyar mile Tumhe kabhi koi gham na mile 

Or tumhein Baht Baht sareHug dost milen 

saher janu manu u know  how duffer i amLOL in Making siggys LOL

phir bhi i make sum siggys 4 u Wink

But wait abhi picture baki hai LOL  

ya i want to make sumting special 4 UWink hOPE U LIKE IT 

that speech bubbles are dam difficultConfusedLOL  

TAKES SOMUCH TIME but it doesn't matter Wink

i just want to make u HappyHug and Make u surpriseWink 

so thats why make sumthing special 4 u hOPE U lIKE it

Hope it Bring Huge smile Hug

http://i.minus.com/iRZHyNULGgmfP.gif

one more in Kingfu style Wink

Luv u JANU manu 

with Lots of Luv ur JERRY oops i mean Fatima LOL

Edited by Aishh. - 13 October 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaArshi_VirmanPayal15PristineSoul-Swetha-Fragile_Queenilluminated.....vula_kv....xMidnightStarx-GoldMist-Barishkiduaasadffimushiroxx...Mallu...fantesyPearlyPal-Stutz-Sano88saher_90.Saraa.fizii_gurlFieryHeartpinky_blueskiesOhmyjerryworldPrincessBushi-Faiza-AASUS..Akaisha..-Mema--Xpress-..Amira..crystalalenaVarunKiBiwiliza81Trouble.Neelambari..MehwisMixcoTree-Ms.Wildcherry-CrazyForBarun..MissBindaas..

Ohmyjerryworld IF-Sizzlerz
Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged

ur Fav drink Ruhafza 

Edited by Mylosthopes - 13 October 2012 at 11:11am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi_Virmanilluminated.Barishkiduaa-GoldMist-...Mallu...PearlyPalsadffimushiroxxxMidnightStarx-Stutz-Sano88saher_90.Saraa.pinky_blueskiesAASUS-Faiza--Mema-PrincessBushiFieryHeartcrystalalenaoblivious.drunkiiebabe-Xpress-..Amira..FeistyQueenliza81Trouble.Neelambari..MehwisMixcoTree-Ms.Wildcherry-.DarkParadise....MissBindaas..

-Stutz- IF-Veteran Member
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Saher di HugHugHug
I may not be first in the en-number of, Oh wait! in the 12 CG's that you have, but YES! I am first on your Birthday ThreadParty Woohoo!!! I am so happyBig smile

h.a.p.p.y    b.i.r.t.h.d.a.y    s.a.h.e.r    d.i

I know I know! You don't like birthdays! But cmon! This is the only time in the year when I can gift you somethingLOL and not demandROFL So ya, I love your birthdayCool

Saher. The first thing that comes to my mind when I hear someone talking about you, are your siggies. I tend to remember all those days when you helped me patiently, answered all my PMs and scraps. You made me what I am. If not really really good, A not-bad kind of siggy maker, a better individual then I used to be! I know I am not boring you, coz I know you love meApprove I know I am not boring you, coz I know you are used to my blabbering! I know I am not boring you, coz I know you always read what I send you, and help me! So yea. I know I am not boring you, coz I know you rock!

Remember one of our FB chatsLOL OMG! Remember the one where we laughed like HELL!ROFL You were all sad and stuff and I simply asked you, kiddishly, that "Are you in love" ROFL OMG! I was such a kiddo thenEmbarrassed But then too you were always there. With me. Beside me. Guiding me, helping me!

Okay.. I won't get you all senti! Lets talk rubbish. Which I am expert atCool
Sushmita Katrina KaSh Shilpa MB. Ends there? Maybe notLOL
What am I sayingROFL

Anyways. I guess I should just chillROFL I am going insane!Tongue

Gifts Time!

*The Tom And Jerry Tales*
Stuti spams in Sahers Gall. Saher says, "Stop spamming Stuti". Stuti still Spams. Saher runs around her, continuously demanding her not to spam! And THERE! You get a new Tom-Jerry. Yes! That makes me your Jerry, and you my Tom! Possessive about my title I am, so you better not let anyway take it awayWink

i    l.o.v.e    y.o.u    t.o.mHugHug

*Your favorites*

I Hope You Like Them!
Like them as in, Truly, DIL SE! Coz i know, even if you don't like them, you will say "Oh my jerryy!!! I Love them Stern Smile"

Love, You Jerry, aka StutiEmbarrassed

Edited by -Stutz- - 13 October 2012 at 9:48pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi_Virmanilluminated.BarishkiduaaPearlyPal...Mallu...sadffimushiroxxSano88PrincessBushipinky_blueskies-Mema-Ohmyjerryworld.Saraa.AASUSdrunkiiebabe..Amira..crystalalenaoblivious..DarkParadise..CrazyForBarun

-.Aphrodite.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Aphrodite.-
-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
res

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

illuminated.sadffimushiroxx-Mema-Ohmyjerryworldoblivious.

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged

gosh yar i am always soo unluckyOuch when i write something long the electricity has to goAngry this tym the same happened and i have to write all over againConfused but still for you everything seems to hold in a delight for me EmbarrassedHug

Saher!!! Heart It ur birthday todayDancing DancingDancingDancingfirst of all many many Happy returns of the day and may u have many many more and may Allah bless you and give u all the happiness of the world(zahir si baat hay jab tak main toh u r happyLOLCool) , you are really the most delightful person and my first ever best buddy on IFs and what should i say its like jab sab kuch kehne ka mauqa aya kuch demaag mein hi nahi araha. The first tym i got to know about u was in the JPSYA forum coz u were the updaterWink and the tumahar haseen banner bhi toh laga thatDay Dreaming at that time i was always wondering that how could someone do such a splendid job! but after few moths i finally figured out it was all due to PSLOL ANd then the pkyyek days gosh just loveedd ur creations then my dabba was always full of them:P and the arhi siggies u used to make i was soo jealous as i was not watching ipk at that time but finally did coz ur siggies made me crazyBig smile and then when u started calling me Janemann i was in the seventh heaven to have got such a beautiful title thingy and i always wished and still do that i could also find u as much as a wonderful nicknameEmbarrassedHug  uff i really cant believe u have turned 22 gosh in some years time u will be married, and then u will leave IF phir mera kya hogaCry there will be no one to call me JM againCry. Okay so enough of sad stuff i know u will come online even after u r married, will u? Plz dooEmbarrassed And madamji aap ko Up jald se jald dekhni hay coz i know u will be crazy after watching it and i do want an avis on the part when... umm if i will tell then that will spoil the story but when u have watched then do tell me so that i can tell you andd now my fingures are aching LOL and this tym i have not been too lazy and have filled my post with emosHug

So coming down to the gifts i made only 2 siggiesConfused wanted to make moreDisapprove but was terribly busyConfused and i hope u like themEmbarrassed
tada hers the 1st one with Sush, ur sweetheart

anddd here is the other one with Russell ur recent favie and SA and KatEmbarrassed

With lots of  Love
MariaEmbarrassed

Edited by -Mema- - 13 October 2012 at 2:34pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Jade19Arshi_Virman-Swetha-illuminated.BarishkiduaasadffimushiroxxSano88OhmyjerryworldAASUScrystalalenaoblivious.

Ohmyjerryworld IF-Sizzlerz
Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday jani Hug

i wanted to wish u the best bday 4ever 

Wish u a very very happy bday 

U are very special Person In MY life 
i always wish for a special friend and my wish come true when i met u 
i love u for all the hard times u helped me and 
you are the one who make me smileDay Dreaming every day with ur lovely creations 
you are the one who make me Happy with ur talks 
U are wonderful Person 
I am Thank Full to allah That u r in My life Hug

Happy bday janu Manu Hug
i am not good in wishes but the word i say it straigh 4rm mY heart Day Dreaming

dost kum HugOr Sis Zyada 
luv u sis 

Edited by Mylosthopes - 16 October 2012 at 7:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-illuminated.sadffimushiroxxsaher_90-Mema-oblivious.

Go to top