Devon ke Dev Mahadev

llMohit Raina AT3-Har Har Mahadevll[CLOSED] (Page 78)

Post Reply New Post

Page 78 of 150

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hemaDaganKhian

@Oonagh:im alwayzz open for any request on GKD n AganKhi but i dono can do it here in MR AT of DKDM forum if no prob then i'll share their most memorable moments hereEmbarrassed

Can't u PM me some of the links which had the most romantic moments of the show which u love the most and cannot help watching again and again. That heroine Leena looks quite beautiful and made a good match with Mohit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidz--Yukthi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llMohit Raina AT3-Har Har Mahadevll[CLOSED] (Page 78)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
@Oonagh:check ur inbox n buddy listWink

Indu13foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oonagh

@Oonagh:im alwayzz open for any request on GKD n AganKhi but i dono can do it here in MR AT of DKDM forum if no prob then i'll share their most memorable moments hereEmbarrassed

Can't u PM me some of the links which had the most romantic moments of the show which u love the most and cannot help watching again and again. That heroine Leena looks quite beautiful and made a good match with Mohit.
try the 25 march epi
its so romantic Wink

hemavidzIndu13

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Hema and foram I wonder if I will become a GKD addict after this. Wink

hemavidzforam.

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Thanks Hema and foram I wonder if I will become a GKD addict after this. Wink

i can vouch for tatWinkonce u started loving it u juz cant escape from itEmbarrassed

Indu13foram.

Nishajos

IF-Dazzler

Nishajos

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
My fav dialogue by Mahadev to Indra yesterday, 

"Main toh samast sansaar ko tinke ke samaan udaa saktaa hoon. Kyaa aap ek tinke ko udaa sakte hain?"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chand1234

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged

cud u send the links to me too?Big smile  

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chand1234

cud u send the links to me too?Big smile  

check ur inboxSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.