Devon ke Dev Mahadev

llMohit Raina AT3-Har Har Mahadevll[CLOSED] (Page 77)

Post Reply New Post

Page 77 of 150

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xhpTog_AZq0

look what i found i know every one has seen this but still wanted to share here the best mohit mouni moments.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yukthi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llMohit Raina AT3-Har Har Mahadevll[CLOSED] (Page 77)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oonagh

Hema I have noticed that u are a big GKD fan. Can u tell me how was that show?? From what I see Mohit shared a good chemistry with the lead heroine of that show. I do not know her name.

yeah i'm a big,crazy n idiotic GKD n AganKhi fanWinkif you  ask how was GKD means im loving it like anythingHeartyeah Mohit n Leena Jumani had a great chemistry as AganKhiDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Indu13--Yukthi--foram.

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hemaDaganKhian

Hema I have noticed that u are a big GKD fan. Can u tell me how was that show?? From what I see Mohit shared a good chemistry with the lead heroine of that show. I do not know her name.

yeah i'm a big,crazy n idiotic GKD n AganKhi fanWinkif you  ask how was GKD means im loving it like anythingHeartyeah Mohit n Leena Jumani had a great chemistry as AganKhiDay Dreaming

Please share with me the most romantic moments of that show if u could please. From what I see Mohit looked great with that girl. Pity that show was not such a hit.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yukthi--foram.

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by foram.

@Foram:watching AganKhi's dating most romantic epiEmbarrassedim making new animated siggy of AgantukWink
that epi was just superb.
i want one siggy on that.
in that mohit used his expressions and eyes to communicate. he is truely the lord of expression.
hayee me to gayi Dead

siggy on AganKhi Dancing LOLanimated or non animated?AganKhi convos or mostly thru their eyes

--Yukthi--foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged

@Foram:watching AganKhi's dating most romantic epiEmbarrassedim making new animated siggy of AgantukWink
in that mohit used his expressions and eyes to communicate. he is truely the lord of expression.
hayee me to gayi Dead

siggy on AganKhi Dancing LOLanimated or non animated?AganKhi convos or mostly thru their eyes
animated on that scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yukthi--

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
@Oonagh:im alwayzz open for any request on GKD n AganKhi but i dono can do it here in MR AT of DKDM forum if no prob then i'll share their most memorable moments hereEmbarrassed

Edited by hemaDaganKhian - 16 November 2012 at 3:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Indu13--Yukthi--foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

yeah i'm a big,crazy n idiotic GKD n AganKhi fanWinkif you ask how was GKD means im loving it like anythingHeartyeah Mohit n Leena Jumani had a great chemistry as AganKhiDay Dreaming

Please share with me the most romantic moments of that show if u could please. From what I see Mohit looked great with that girl. Pity that show was not such a hit.Smile
that show would have been hit if telecasted on some other channel.
hardly anyone tunes sahara one

Indu13--Yukthi--

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged

hayee me to gayi Dead

animated on that scene

k dear will surely make oneEmbarrassed

--Yukthi--foram.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.