Devon ke Dev Mahadev

llMohit Raina AT3-Har Har Mahadevll[CLOSED] (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yayini

Count me in.. Mein hogayi mohit ki deewani... :D I love sona equally.. they just look fab as shiv and parvathi...
welcome to mohit's At whats ur name?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llMohit Raina AT3-Har Har Mahadevll[CLOSED] (Page 5)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kavya.Kumari

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
I love you Mohit. There is no confusion abt that. Ur gr8 performance has made DKDM what it is. U are the backbone of the shw. Evry girl wants to hv a man like u. So do I. Muaahh Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yukthi--

yayini

Groupbie

yayini

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Same as my display name.. yayini... !!  I just fell in love with mohit's acting and the show itself.. that i couldnt resist landing up here..  I normally like people who dont overdo expressions yet convey the feel through subtle acting.. man... i just fell in love there... He is goodlooking for sure.. but his acting stands out best more than his looks...
I started watching the show when parvati was introduced.. I fell in love with sona's acting too.. she is just so divine.. Love them as the couple.. For me an ideal couple should be like this... as in.. Man should be having a strong physique with a not so loud character.. wife on the contrary should be bubbly, full of life and strongly feminine.. I found my ideal couple match in these two... Embarrassed 

On-screen hi sahi, i found atlast... Wink

Nice to meet you all friends...

Originally posted by foram.

Count me in.. Mein hogayi mohit ki deewani... :D I love sona equally.. they just look fab as shiv and parvathi...
welcome to mohit's At whats ur name?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidz--Yukthi--foram.

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Same as my display name.. yayini... !!  I just fell in love with mohit's acting and the show itself.. that i couldnt resist landing up here..  I normally like people who dont overdo expressions yet convey the feel through subtle acting.. man... i just fell in love there... He is goodlooking for sure.. but his acting stands out best more than his looks...
I started watching the show when parvati was introduced.. I fell in love with sona's acting too.. she is just so divine.. Love them as the couple.. For me an ideal couple should be like this... as in.. Man should be having a strong physique with a not so loud character.. wife on the contrary should be bubbly, full of life and strongly feminine.. I found my ideal couple match in these two... Embarrassed 

On-screen hi sahi, i found atlast... Wink

Nice to meet you all friends...

Hi yayini ur Profile pic Goundamani Wink r u from TN ?

yayini

dhwani.

dhwani.

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Wow mohit's 3rd At omg mohit simply rocks Blushing

--Yukthi--

--Yukthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Yukthi--

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
ya i no mohitwa is the best!!

Edited by Yukthi - 17 October 2012 at 7:22am

dhwani.

dhwani.

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
The best Blushing

--Yukthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Yukthi--

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
welcome yayaini and dhwani!!! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.