llMohit Raina AT3-Har Har Mahadevll[CLOSED] - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Count me in.. Mein hogayi mohit ki deewani... :D  I love sona equally.. they just look fab as shiv and parvathi... 
Originally posted by yayini

Count me in.. Mein hogayi mohit ki deewani... :D I love sona equally.. they just look fab as shiv and parvathi...
welcome to mohit's At whats ur name?
I love you Mohit. There is no confusion abt that. Ur gr8 performance has made DKDM what it is. U are the backbone of the shw. Evry girl wants to hv a man like u. So do I. Muaahh β˜ΊοΈ
Same as my display name.. yayini... !!  I just fell in love with mohit's acting and the show itself.. that i couldnt resist landing up here..  I normally like people who dont overdo expressions yet convey the feel through subtle acting.. man... i just fell in love there... He is goodlooking for sure.. but his acting stands out best more than his looks...
I started watching the show when parvati was introduced.. I fell in love with sona's acting too.. she is just so divine.. Love them as the couple.. For me an ideal couple should be like this... as in.. Man should be having a strong physique with a not so loud character.. wife on the contrary should be bubbly, full of life and strongly feminine.. I found my ideal couple match in these two... πŸ˜³ 

On-screen hi sahi, i found atlast... πŸ˜‰

Nice to meet you all friends...

Originally posted by foram.

welcome to mohit's At whats ur name?
Originally posted by yayini

Same as my display name.. yayini... !!  I just fell in love with mohit's acting and the show itself.. that i couldnt resist landing up here..  I normally like people who dont overdo expressions yet convey the feel through subtle acting.. man... i just fell in love there... He is goodlooking for sure.. but his acting stands out best more than his looks...
I started watching the show when parvati was introduced.. I fell in love with sona's acting too.. she is just so divine.. Love them as the couple.. For me an ideal couple should be like this... as in.. Man should be having a strong physique with a not so loud character.. wife on the contrary should be bubbly, full of life and strongly feminine.. I found my ideal couple match in these two... πŸ˜³ 

On-screen hi sahi, i found atlast... πŸ˜‰

Nice to meet you all friends...

Hi yayini ur Profile pic Goundamani πŸ˜‰ r u from TN ?
Wow mohit's 3rd At omg mohit simply rocks ☺️
ya i no mohitwa is the best!!
Edited by Yukthi - 11 years ago
welcome yayaini and dhwani!!! 
Yes... πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by hemaDaganKhian

Hi yayini ur Profile pic Goundamani πŸ˜‰ r u from TN ?
these days mahadev - parvathi convo has become really less. no romance :(πŸ˜•
hey can you give me YT link of any sbs/sbb which has mohit and sona interviews??