llMohit Raina AT3-Har Har Mahadevll[CLOSED] - Page 104

Posted: 11 years ago
Mahadev's act was really justified by Mohitwa today...
Looking forward for ME 
mohit you deserve to be on top,
you deseve all honours,
you deserve to be loved.
Bolo Har Har Mahadev.  He is truly best.
Mohit the best episode and the best act by you today. Eagerly waiting to celebrate you in AT 4. 😃
yup today mahadev act was justified
now no complains for mahadev that why he did so
The anger, the love for his son, the grief whn he left d trishul from his hand.. Oh my.. It made me cry..
Now,  I will very upset if he doesn't get best actor award.  Chalo chodo,  people kya dege Mohit ko award.  He lives in people heart that his award.
Originally posted by pritash05

excuse me I am not jealous of Mohini Jodi coz I don't care about it. I read ffs coz I like wat u guys post and enjoy but I don't come and comment eww or anything on posts coz that's respect for ur fans. But it doesn't sound good when one of mohini fans come and say eww to moharika fans. So u can see who are spoilers that's all.  I was only was telling you we don't want to argue and we were talking about latest pics and their Jodi that's all. Insecurity of mohini?? hahahaha very funny. Coz I never watched pre parvati and Iam aware of it through ur posts and ffs.I love Moharika Jodi onscreen and offscreen kya hai mujhe kya lena and dena. Just commented it would be nice to see them offscreen if possibility. Ok we shouldn't argue now I was just clearing. Lets talk abt mohit

thanx for liking ffs and other stuffs
its glad you all like it
Closed?

Where is the next one? o.O