pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
TOI-Best Tv Jodis of 2012-Mohit Sonarika

Sona and Mohit rockz finally got the well deserved recognition as jodi. πŸ‘
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi it was great to see Mohit back in the show. I was missing him like crazy. And I also thought that I was seeing double last night as there were two Mohit's on the screen and it was only the 2nd time it has happened i think. The first being Veerbadra. And I love him talking to his antar atama. But what i don't get is what curse did rishi Kashyap give Mahadev. As far as I remember he did not say anything bad aganist Mahadev. And tonight Mohit is smiling in Kaliash just before the fight with Vinayak,. I know that Mohit will ace thro the emotional scenes but am dreading wathching it.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow when i saw two mahadevs i was just😳

Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritash05

TOI-Best Tv Jodis of 2012-Mohit Sonarika

Sona and Mohit rockz finally got the well deserved recognition as jodi. πŸ‘

Yes Pritash they had to be part of that club because the show is on the top and so is the jodi after all they play Shiv Parvati for God sake. Love the show and Moharika.πŸ₯³

Tonight will be explosive when Mahadev meets his little son. I must say am super impressed by Sadhil. There no escaping his charm. 😳
Patrarekha thumbnail
at last the much awaited and much needed recognition of this perfect jodi
Gopiii thumbnail
Actually Aru the show is a bumper hit now and Moharika as a lead pair can never go unnoticed. The ever increasing fan base is a proof of that.  πŸ˜ƒ
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love you and Sonarika. πŸ˜Š
pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Checkout mohit and sona off screen pics in facebook durin their wedding time. So cute. the way mohit looking at Sona when she doing her veil right and mohit pointing and telling her something. too cute. Check sona profile. They are vey adorable. Finally offscreen pics released of them together.
Patrarekha thumbnail
at last got some off screen pic of them..hey mere luck mujhpr kabse meherban hone laga??πŸ˜•
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
in which FB profile i can found those picsπŸ˜•there are countless no of FB profiles n pgs in her name can anybody give the link to pic or album