Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

riya30ashish

Groupbie

riya30ashish

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
everybody here cursing ranbeer,& liking daljeet..he is that & this...but i want to ask you guys...if daljeet really a god as such character are always in books or in show or in films...not in real life..plz...tell me one thing that now sahiba missing daljeet...& start loving him...& if sahiba leave ranbeer for daljeet...to kya daljeet sahiba ko ranbeer ka saath na chodne ko bolega...as he know that ranbeer love her so much...what will daljeet do...ya phir wo sirf sahiba ke hi ache bure ka sochta hai ...if he is really a good human being then he must think about ranbeer too...what do you say...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_ashishsuvarnaawt.Tamanna.smiley20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will daljeet really think about ranbeer" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sam_KaShian

IF-Dazzler

Sam_KaShian

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devil

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya30ashish

everybody here cursing ranbeer,& liking daljeet..he is that & this...but i want to ask you guys...if daljeet really a god as such character are always in books or in show or in films...not in real life..plz...tell me one thing that now sahiba missing daljeet...& start loving him...& if sahiba leave ranbeer for daljeet...to kya daljeet sahiba ko ranbeer ka saath na chodne ko bolega...as he know that ranbeer love her so much...what will daljeet do...ya phir wo sirf sahiba ke hi ache bure ka sochta hai ...if he is really a good human being then he must think about ranbeer too...what do you say...
Wow nice post Riya,t4s.Anyways u r ri8 everybody's cursing Ranbeer,agar Daljeet itna he koi devta hai,toh woh sochega Ranbeer ke baare mein,n if not...then he'll never think abt Ranbeer.

cute_ashish

Groupbie

cute_ashish

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya30ashish

yes,a very big question...in todays time nobody can be god like daljeet...anyway both ranbeer & jazz representing an ordinary human being...who can be jealous,selfish & self centered...jazzbeer are more realistic...

sherlock

IF-Dazzler

sherlock

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged

LOLLOL

O.K. So if a guy wants a certificate of being a "good guy", here's what he needs to do.

Fall in love with a girl, get married, then realize that she loves someone else & is using you to get to her boyfriend. Having realized that, do everything humanly possible to reunite the lovers. Having done that, if your wife ever decides to return to you saying that now she loves you & can't live without you, convince her that she is wrong in thinking about her life & happiness now, & instead should give priority to the hurt feelings of her boyfriend!!

Only if a guy does all of the above, can he be certified as a "real good guy."

Great going, friends.LOL

All I can say is, "good" or "bad" can only be judged in reference to a situation. Unless the situation is analyzed in it's entirety, it's difficult to decide what's the "right" or "wrong" thing to do.       

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovedeep06boogleMomrinxxAqeelahxx

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
i don agree...

ranveer is a double faced guy... playing wid sahiba n jazz's lives...

he doesnt deserve sahiba, but daljeet does... in all dis bichadna n milna sabse zyaada dard daljeet ko hi hua hai...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

booglexxAqeelahxxRajinilicious

Momrin

IF-Rockerz

Momrin

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Why he think about ranveer? Lol he loves saiba not ranveer..he did all this sacrifice for saiba because he loves her..he don't want to prove that he is a supper human..he only do all this for his love not to prove his mahanata..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherlock

sherlock

IF-Dazzler

sherlock

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Well said, Momrin. This Ranveer is one lucky man, I tell you. He left his "true love" at the altar, but the girl came running after him. Right now he is double-crossing two girls, enjoying high-life at his future dad-in-law's expense, and is generally acting as an accomplished fraudster. Yet, viewers of the show have been putting forward all sort of "insightful" contentions to prove how his "love" is greater than that of Sahiba, and how he is not quite at fault. Well, no problem with that, to each his own.

However, this suggestion, that if Daljeet is to be considered a "good guy" he not only needs to worry about the happiness and feelings of his wife (whom he madly loves) but also needs to worry about the hurt feelings of his wife's ex-boyfriend!!, is certainly in a league of it's own! This suggestion is somehow so unique, I don't know what exactly to say about it.Shocked    

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boogleMomrinxxAqeelahxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.