When Rashmi Desai is coming back in this serial.. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
No body is indispensable I agree, neither Tina nor Rashmi.
But why is Rashmi returning now?? Now when the story is moving well ahead with  Veer-Ichcha and the younger generation. Uttaran is going on still well and is a 10pm slot reader without her.
Really feel sorry for Rashmi  though that she didn't get any better offers. But I would rather prefer Saurabh aka Yuvraj to stay back in the serial than Rashmi returnnig as Tapasya😡.
Originally posted by rimi10

But why is Rashmi returning now?? Now when the story is moving well ahead with  Veer-Ichcha and the younger generation. Uttaran is going on still well and is a 10pm slot reader without her.
Really feel sorry for Rashmi  though that she didn't get any better offers. But I would rather prefer Saurabh aka Yuvraj to stay back in the serial than Rashmi returnnig as Tapasya😡.

uttran ppl must have offered her sumthing hefty...she is not a girl whu wud beg...ppl r sooo excited...that she is coming...even after 8 months...in this forum only few tina fans are left ...so obviously its they whu are not liking it...n saying uttran is doing well  without her...n all that...others are all happy...the producers know best why they are bringing...they know what is rashmis position in d industry...may be they have managed to rope her in before others cud do it...by giving a better deal...😃

n plzz no need to feel sorry for RASHAMI...rashami is gud in positive role negetive role ..fabulous dancer..n does comedy shows also...she is all rounder...better think of ur favourite...if not much just compare their IF rankings...n see where she stands...😉😉...
Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
Originally posted by merryface

n plzz no need to feel sorry for RASHAMI...rashami is gud in positive role negetive role ..fabulous dancer..n does comedy shows also...she is all rounder...better think of ur favourite...if not much just compare their IF rankings...n see where she stands...😉😉...
Oh plzzz... though I am done with comparing and playing favouritism between these two(neither is worth it🤢 ) but if this pleases u, yes Rashmi is a  better actress and  I do appreciate her acting and dancing abilities and all that😊...but she is not a star like Sanaya⭐️ or Drasti😳 (refer to the shows and also the IF ranks😃) that she can pull in huge crowds to watch the serials. She might have just realised that if she doesn't take whats in her platter right now, she will gradually fade away like so many others in the past.

Its the show that makes the actors popular and not vice versa. Its the storyline, direction and the combined effort of all the actors as the team that work and not just individual.

Oh plzzz... though I am done with comparing and playing favouritism between these two(neither is worth it🤢 ) but if this pleases u, yes Rashmi is a  better actress and  I do appreciate her acting and dancing abilities and all that😊...but she is not a star like Sanaya⭐️ or Drasti😳 (refer to the shows and also the IF ranks😃) that she can pull in huge crowds to watch the serials. She might have just realised that if she doesn't take whats in her platter right now, she will gradually fade away like so many others in the past.

Its the show that makes the actors popular and not vice versa. Its the storyline, direction and the combined effort of all the actors as the team that work and not just individual.
when did she leave the shown ?? 

hy yawr we love rashmi to0...bt it's also the truth tht even widout her drama is on 8.9.10.11.12 position...
she left in january nd feb middle...
rashmi is returning coz she needs the show. uttaran gave her the popularity. nandish left uttaran n joined that flop show psh. that was his biggest mistake. now nobody really watches that show.

its the storyline n the direction that make ann actor popular.

im really happy that rashmi is back.
i love rashmi a lot.

at the same time i say even without rashmi uttaran has been in 10 top for several consecutive weeks.
Edited by itstimetospeak - 11 years ago