Uttaran

When Rashmi Desai is coming back in this serial.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

let iccha be not there in the show then u ll realise LOL. as far as rashmi is concerned im also eager for her to return. LOL

uttaran is still going gud in rashmi's absence as well. let iccha die or something n uttaran will end. Wink\LOLLOLLOL

UTTARAN WILL RUN...Smile
let her leave...we will get a new face...whu will be a better actor...lolzzz...no show has ever ended coz of any actor...if uttran can run in rashmiz absense it will run in tinas absense too...but tina will never leave...lolzzz...LOLLOLLOLwe know why...WinkWinklolzzz..sum superb actors like ayub khan ..vaishali..pragati...n pratima r standing like pillars...so uttran  will continue...once she was leaving in 2010...they had already found a replacement...no one is indispensible...

Edited by merryface - 15 October 2012 at 4:28am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When Rashmi Desai is coming back in this serial.. (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged

nobody still knows when rashami will come...obviously they will make  sum dramatic situation for her entry...may be when mukta n tej marriage will be going on..m amazed from where they got such a wierd idea...LOLjust guessing...but really happy to see so many ppl still waiting for RASHAMISmileSmileBig smile when all her fans stopped visiting this forum...long back..she is the best actress of uttran...no wonder she has got more best actress awards than negetive role awards for portraying tapasyas role ..8 best actress awards n 3 best in negetive role awards...Smilewe all are waiting to see her superb acting

Edited by merryface - 15 October 2012 at 6:13am

rimi10

Goldie

rimi10

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
No body is indispensable I agree, neither Tina nor Rashmi.
But why is Rashmi returning now?? Now when the story is moving well ahead with  Veer-Ichcha and the younger generation. Uttaran is going on still well and is a 10pm slot reader without her.
Really feel sorry for Rashmi  though that she didn't get any better offers. But I would rather prefer Saurabh aka Yuvraj to stay back in the serial than Rashmi returnnig as TapasyaAngry.

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi10

But why is Rashmi returning now?? Now when the story is moving well ahead with  Veer-Ichcha and the younger generation. Uttaran is going on still well and is a 10pm slot reader without her.
Really feel sorry for Rashmi  though that she didn't get any better offers. But I would rather prefer Saurabh aka Yuvraj to stay back in the serial than Rashmi returnnig as TapasyaAngry.

uttran ppl must have offered her sumthing hefty...she is not a girl whu wud beg...ppl r sooo excited...that she is coming...even after 8 months...in this forum only few tina fans are left ...so obviously its they whu are not liking it...n saying uttran is doing well  without her...n all that...others are all happy...the producers know best why they are bringing...they know what is rashmis position in d industry...may be they have managed to rope her in before others cud do it...by giving a better deal...Big smile

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged

n plzz no need to feel sorry for RASHAMI...rashami is gud in positive role negetive role ..fabulous dancer..n does comedy shows also...she is all rounder...better think of ur favourite...if not much just compare their IF rankings...n see where she stands...WinkWink...

Edited by merryface - 15 October 2012 at 8:08am

oldveechafan

IF-Sizzlerz

oldveechafan

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
i thnk her entry in near...

rimi10

Goldie

rimi10

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

n plzz no need to feel sorry for RASHAMI...rashami is gud in positive role negetive role ..fabulous dancer..n does comedy shows also...she is all rounder...better think of ur favourite...if not much just compare their IF rankings...n see where she stands...WinkWink...
Oh plzzzOuch... though I am done with comparing and playing favouritism between these two(neither is worth itDead ) but if this pleases u, yes Rashmi is a  better actress and  I do appreciate her acting and dancing abilities and all thatSmile...but she is not a star like SanayaStar or DrastiEmbarrassed (refer to the shows and also the IF ranksBig smile) that she can pull in huge crowds to watch the serials. She might have just realised that if she doesn't take whats in her platter right now, she will gradually fade away like so many others in the past.

Its the show that makes the actors popular and not vice versa. Its the storyline, direction and the combined effort of all the actors as the team that work and not just individual.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itstimetospeak

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by merryface

Oh plzzzOuch... though I am done with comparing and playing favouritism between these two(neither is worth itDead ) but if this pleases u, yes Rashmi is a  better actress and  I do appreciate her acting and dancing abilities and all thatSmile...but she is not a star like SanayaStar or DrastiEmbarrassed (refer to the shows and also the IF ranksBig smile) that she can pull in huge crowds to watch the serials. She might have just realised that if she doesn't take whats in her platter right now, she will gradually fade away like so many others in the past.

Its the show that makes the actors popular and not vice versa. Its the storyline, direction and the combined effort of all the actors as the team that work and not just individual.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top