When Rashmi Desai is coming back in this serial..

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys, When Rashmi Desai is coming back in this serial because i'm thirstily waiting for rashmi desai again as she is my favourite actress. Without Rashmi, Serial is seems to be boring. 

With Rashmi entry, Serial will be more interesting. I think Rashmi is very finest actress and very talented.

Rashmi is good dancer and good actress. I'm waiting for her come back and i do not wanna leave any episode of uttaran when rashmi backs.

Hey Saini_Pinky even i am also waiting for Rashmi Desai comeback in this serial. After Rashmi quits, i also left watching uttaran because no maja and interest in this serial. Jab tak Rashmi as Tapasya thi serila ka maja hi kuch our tha. Rashmi ka rehna serial meh twist and interesting tha.

Even i also heard that Rashmi is coming back in this serial so i also get ready for watching serial uttaran again after Rashmi desai comes back because she is very talented actress.

Uttaran ka main heroine toh Rashmi hai not Tina Dutta. Tina is just boring and boring she doesn't know acting very well even mukta's(Sreejita De) acting is better than iccha(Tina Dutta). After all mukta is tapasya's daugther.

Rashmi is no.1 actress of serial Uttaran.

I also waiting for Rashmi Desai entry in this serial. Tell me in which date her 1st episode will come after re-entry.

im also eagerly waiting for rashmi's reentry but sorry

tina acts really well.
 rashmi deserted us n left the show hurting her fans.😭😭

but tina?? tina stayed back.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  uttran is running only bcoz of tinaπŸ˜‰. sorry to say that if tina had left uttaran would have ended long backπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

tina acts really well.

but tina?? tina stayed back.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  uttran is running only bcoz of tinaπŸ˜‰. sorry to say that if tina had left uttaran would have ended long backπŸ˜†

i totally agree with you disha

tina acts really well.

but tina?? tina stayed back.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  uttran is running only bcoz of tinaπŸ˜‰. sorry to say that if tina had left uttaran would have ended long backπŸ˜†

uttran is running becoz of tina???.really..???..lolzzz...then wat  for are they paying the other actors...n brniging a new ckt every third day...bringing gaurav whu left...again bringing back rashami whu left...whole lot of new actors..sreejita..gaurav..saurabh...are they extras..??
a show never ends with any actor...u can see balika...didnt end with new anandi...n jiya manek left but  sumone else stepped in...n d show is still on...biggest example is veer...n moreover evn after three yrs ..evn after getting to do a double role...she still is not able to add spark to her roles...she is d same as she was 3 yrs ago.struggling with dailogues n expressions...not criticising her..but just telling...uttran wud not end if she leaves...if she gets anything better than uttran do u think she will stay..??she will leave..shez not here for charity...everyone is in d industry to make a career...
Edited by merryface - 11 years ago

let iccha be not there in the show then u ll realise πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. as far as rashmi is concerned im also eager for her to return. πŸ˜†

uttaran is still going gud in rashmi's absence as well. let iccha die or something n uttaran will end. πŸ˜‰\πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeah icha is very important character...

let iccha be not there in the show then u ll realise πŸ˜†. as far as rashmi is concerned im also eager for her to return. πŸ˜†

uttaran is still going gud in rashmi's absence as well. let iccha die or something n uttaran will end. πŸ˜‰\πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

UTTARAN WILL RUN...😊
let her leave...we will get a new face...whu will be a better actor...lolzzz...no show has ever ended coz of any actor...if uttran can run in rashmiz absense it will run in tinas absense too...but tina will never leave...lolzzz...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†we know why...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰lolzzz..sum superb actors like ayub khan ..vaishali..pragati...n pratima r standing like pillars...so uttran  will continue...once she was leaving in 2010...they had already found a replacement...no one is indispensible...

nobody still knows when rashami will come...obviously they will make  sum dramatic situation for her entry...may be when mukta n tej marriage will be going on..m amazed from where they got such a wierd idea...πŸ˜†just guessing...but really happy to see so many ppl still waiting for RASHAMIπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ when all her fans stopped visiting this forum...long back..she is the best actress of uttran...no wonder she has got more best actress awards than negetive role awards for portraying tapasyas role ..8 best actress awards n 3 best in negetive role awards...😊we all are waiting to see her superb acting