Rab Se Sohna Isshq

ranbeer's love is bigger...then sahiba's

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ranbeer_jazz

Groupbie

ranbeer_jazz

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
hi friends,as we all are enjoying the show...from the story so far...dont you think ranbeers love is really bigger then sahibas love...guys ranbeer still love sahiba very much...ranbeer never pay any attention to jazzs love just becoz of sahiba...if he is thinkig of getting some advantage out of jazz...he always think...that he & sahiba will live happily(i know he is wrong) but still sahiba is always there in his every dream...& for sahiba,ranbeer has not say yes to jazzs love...who is very smaret & rich girl...if ranbeer only want money,he could have easily get married with jazz...& can easily get power,money,high life...& now sahibas mind has changed not ranbeers,he still love sahiba...plzz...give your opinion...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_ashishriya30ashishsuvarnaawtTanii.Tamanna.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ranbeer's love is bigger...then sahiba's" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riya30ashish

Groupbie

riya30ashish

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
yes, i totally agree...ranbeer really love sahiba...but sahiba start liking daljeet ...ranbeer me koi bhi burai ho...but sahiba se pyar me usme koi khot nahi hai..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya30ashish

yes, i totally agree...ranbeer really love sahiba...but sahiba start liking daljeet ...ranbeer me koi bhi burai ho...but sahiba se pyar me usme koi khot nahi hai..
Ya even i agree with u,i think that Ranbeer luvs Sahiba more then she luvs him.CryClapaur ab Sahiba Daljeet ko pasand karne lag gaiCrytoh Ranbeer uske peeche peeche kyu????CryConfusedn i think that Jazz is the perfect gal for him(Ranbeer).Atleast she luvs Ranbeer,n i know ki Ranbeer Jazz ke paas he jaega.Smile

cute_ashish

Groupbie

cute_ashish

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranbeer_jazz

hi friends,as we all are enjoying the show...from the story so far...dont you think ranbeers love is really bigger then sahibas love...guys ranbeer still love sahiba very much...ranbeer never pay any attention to jazzs love just becoz of sahiba...if he is thinkig of getting some advantage out of jazz...he always think...that he & sahiba will live happily(i know he is wrong) but still sahiba is always there in his every dream...& for sahiba,ranbeer has not say yes to jazzs love...who is very smaret & rich girl...if ranbeer only want money,he could have easily get married with jazz...& can easily get power,money,high life...& now sahibas mind has changed not ranbeers,he still love sahiba...plzz...give your opinion...
totally agree with you.

Tanii

Tanii

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
AGREE

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
sorry but Ranveer's love has got this selfish edge..If he's so possesive about the gal.. then why did he leave her? Why were his dreams so important than the gal he loved?

Sahiba's love was more of an obsession. So she chased after him & her cute n sweet friendship with Daljeet is blossoming into love.. I hope Sahiba sees finally what kind of person Ranveer is.. I used to like him but the CVs have turned him into an outright selfish person..its so sad to see him this way..

He's using both the gals.. one for love n the other for money. Sorry but he loves her BUT wat's use of love in life if its maintained on the basis of lie and force...Ranveer should let her go.. and realize that he must not play wid a gal's feelingz.. He's cheating both sahiba n jazz

(this is my opinion & I have no intention to hurt anyone, thanks)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Humtum25aliaZaYaHolic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.