Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
congos shongos to all the winners :)

this was an amazing competition.. it was so much fun for us writers like me, we did rack our brains to come up with some cute lovestories here and everyone gave their best, all ppl cant be winners so yeah.. this was all in all the BEST competition on IF..
(I'm hardly an year old here, so dunno how many competitions were on,lol)

And thanks to the creators of this concept, for bringing up such a cute competition of the TMLS forum..

cheers!

~Priya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Love Story 2012* - RESULTS (Page 3)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Congrats to everyone on a job well done

Piu congratulation for 1st place is well deserved and I hope to see more writing from you.

Party   Party   Party

manzilmukul

MugwumpPatronus

Goldie

MugwumpPatronus

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
completely agree with the results!!!

manzilmukul

-SharNeela-

Goldie

-SharNeela-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Wow! I thought this contest was suspended but great! Congratulations to everyone who won. I only read a few and think I just voted for "Let's Enjoy Spring". But looking at the winners, I feel they are all deserving candidates.

Thanks to the judges as well...indeed it was a tedious task but I am glad to see the outcome which was not biased by no. of likes only and 66% was based on quality of writing and story concept. ClapClap

@Manjari..well thought contest. Keep it up...and Thank YOU so very much for the siggy award. I want to dedicate this to all my readers who have been reading my work for years now especially Fatima (.SilentPrincess). I don't think I will ever have a loyal reader like you...Thank you for always being there Smile

Also a big THANKS to all those who are not my regular readers but took time out to read this story and vote for me.

Anyways congrats again to everyone! Keep writing...

-Neela-

Edited by NorthernLight - 17 October 2012 at 1:12pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.kinny_ranvirEscapistAngel-Jot.-Gunners-Favouriteofall.SilentPrincesslove.mayurarti--jiya---Anila-SK1991manzilmukul-BlueEyes-..Amira...Perk.-SupriyaluvsMN-Isee.ByGod.Nancy

mistyrains

IF-Dazzler

mistyrains

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
I can't express in enough words how good, how exhilarating it feels to have your work recognized, for the first time, and that too on a social portal. 

Thank you, for this marvelous opportunity, for bringing out such beautiful stories. Congratulations to all the winners!:D

And the judges, thank you for your views, you time and those beautiful banners, they mean, a lot more than the few words we have penned down here.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SharNeela-Angel-Jot.-BlueEyes-manzilmukulIsee

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
congrats piyu and all other winners 

manzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.