*Love Story 2012* - RESULTS

Posted: 11 years ago

Helloo Everyone πŸ€—

Finally the moment, everyone has been waiting for, has arrived! Aaah! I'm excited πŸ˜³

Firstly, I really want to appologise for the delay. Thank you all for being so cooperative! πŸ˜Š

It's been an utter pleasure reading all those outstanding stories ⭐️ that were posted. I am so glad everyone liked my idea for this contest! We recieved a total of 32 entries. Jot, Ravjot & I were really impressed with all the stories. They were all so beautifully written, but ofcourse there has to be a winner πŸ˜ƒ so fingers crossed everyone :)

Before we go on to the names of the winners, here is something the judges want to say :

Jot : All the stories were very well written and encompassed the "love" theme in a very well manner. I found majority of them touching and extremely interesting to read. I don't remember getting bored or tired of reading any one of them. Great  everyone. 

Ravjot : I think everyone did a fabulous job and I had a lot of fun reading every story. I think its great to get to read such beautiful work, I have always loved reading love stories and none of your stories were boring! Enjoyed reading every single one of them! Keep it up :)

Manjari : It was truly an outstanding effort by all writers. Its usually very difficult to write on two different actors and you really have to push your imagination to a whole new level, but it was great to see so many people participating in this competition and doing so well. Its been great reading all those beautiful pieces. Thank you so much for taking part and I really hope both writers and readers have had a great time.

Now, let me explain how we marked all the stories, (To prevent doubts)

The participants were marked on 50 by each of the judges, i.e., total of 150. Marks were given for Title, Language Usage, Romance , Characterization & Idea (10 points each). After that according to the likes, extra points (Out of 20) were given, to improve your scores. The number of likes has indeed affected your rankings because if your scores were really close to someone elses, then the no. of like did push you up the rank order.

After all this, the final scores were tallied and we got our 5 best stories. This way of scoring was used so that the competition would be fair to everyone. 

So, Let's Begin !

Love Story 2012 : 5th Place

It goes to a person who wrote on Karan Singh Grover & Nia Sharma. Her idea was neat, simple and loved by all the judges. Her story had innocence and love. 

She is Ritchelle (-ritchelle-)

" Case File 213 : Armaan Mallik & Maanvi Chaudhary "

*Congratulations*

Love Story 2012 : 4th Place

Her idea was impressive, her writing was clean. She made them look perfect together. She had written on Kushal Tandon & Krittika Karmra. Her story was simply beautiful.

She is Zahara (ZAHARA.)

" Sound of Music "  

*Congratulations*

Love Story 2012 : 2nd Runner-up

She wrote on Barun Sobti & Dhrasti Shami. Her story was unique and had us all enthralled with her story. It was amazing how she took us from present to past and back again to the present. Her way of presenting the story was just superb.

She is Clever.Foxxy

" Tum Par Jaan Nisaar "

*WELL DONE !*

*Congratulations!*

Love Story 2012 : 1st Runner-Up

This one goes to her, whose story was intense, romantic and everything but simple. She wrote on Shakti Mohan & Karan Wahi and she completely bewitched you with her story. She made the two actors look so perfect together that you could perfectly picture them together.

She is manzilmukul 

" Let's Enjoy Spring "

*Brilliant Story* 

*Congratulations!*

And now the very best...

The *Love Story 2012* Winner  

She had written on Barun Sobti & Dhrasti Dhami. Her story was the best I've every read. It was capturing, characterization was perfect, title was innovative, language was brilliant, romance was subtle and everything about it was exceptional. 

She is none other than, Sona, (mistyrains)

"The Dreamcatcher" 

*Admirable Story*

*Congratulations!*

WAIT WAIT, WE AREN'T DONE YET! THERE IS MORE COMING RIGHT UP!

Edited by Manjari1104 - 11 years ago
* Some Special Mentions *

Since we were so impressed by the stories we decided to keep some special mentions, so that we could appreciate all the best ones, and not just top 5. 

There are 7 most titles to give out and so without delay let's begin,

The Love Story 2012 *Creative Soul* Award goes to :

mistyrains- "The Dreamcatcher"

Congratulations & Well done.

The Love Story 2012 *Most Passionate Story* was :

"LOVE AGAIN?" - AlwaysLife19

Very Well done , Congrats!

The Love Story 2012 *Most Popular Story* was :
(reader's choice)

"Intezar" - ronojoy_ria

Congratulations!

The Love Story 2012 * Best Characterization * Was done by:

ZAHARA. - "Sound Of Music"

Congratulations, beautiful characters!

The Love Story 2012 *Most Sizzling Story* was:

"The Pain Of Separation" - Cutiepie Rani 

Congratulations!

The Love Story 2012 *Most Descriptive Story* was:

"Tum par Jaan Nisaar" - Clever.Foxxy

Congratulations! 

The Love Story 2012 *Most Innocent Love Story* was:

"Love In Drizzles" - krs-ff

Congratulations!

And Lastly, I wanted to mention the names of the top ten writers of the competition... (In order )

mistyrainsThe dreamcatcher
manzilmukulLet's Enjoy Spring
Clever.FoxxyTum Par Jaan Nisaar
ZaharaSound Of Music
RitchelleCase file 213 : AM & MC
Cutiepie RaniPain of Separation
TinkerbAt last
krs-ffLove Hidden In Drizzles
AlwaysLife19Love Again
Northern LightLove is'

For all of youu :

At the end, all I want to say is, that all the scores were really close, if anyone, else wants to know their scores or ranks, they can PM me. 

And Well done to everyone who participated and Congrats to every winner!

THANK YOU!

* CREDITS *

For this competition to actually work out right, I have some people to thank! Everyone who helped me make it right.

Firstly, I would like to thank Jot & Ravjot for judging this contest. It was so nice of you'll to agree to do this. It means a lot and thank you so much for sending in all your scores and names on time :D

Next, I want to thank Aashi & Pari for the wonderful siggies. I am so grateful to both of you for actually making it so fast. 
Aashi thank you so much for making the last minute additions and spending your time in doing extra siggies in just one day! Thanks a ton!

And lastly, thank you to everyone who participated. It was a treat reading your stories and I hope all of you'll keep writing and cherish it. Write for yourself not for others to read... :) Thats going to turn out the best !

Thank you EVERYONE!

Love,
Manjari 
Congratulations, Sona! 

Dreamcatchers is an amazing piece of writing and the story pulls at your heartstrings! 

Congratulations to all other winners too! :)
congrats to all winners and especially to my friend manzilmukul (piu)
wowww results announced πŸ˜ƒ congo to everyone u guys did superb job πŸ€— and congo for wonderful success of this competition gr8 work guys πŸ€—
Oh. My. God! 

This is unbelievable! I never expected to win, I only wrote cause of the awesome pairing that was given and cause Manjari encouraged me to!

Damn! I'm still dazed! This is the first time my writing has ever been recognised, and it means a LOT to me! *pinches self*

Okay, so I need to thank a lot of people here! Firstly Manjari, for encouraging me to take part in this! And of course, the organisers, for such a wonderful pairing! Nothing would have happened if KSG wasn't paired opposite Nia Sharma!

Then of course, the judges! Thank you so much for this, it means a lot! 

I'd like to thank all those who read and commented, especially my friends! Nams, Nicks, Jen, Tanu, Angie, Soumya, Nisha, Pooja, Aanchal, Nish, Asha and anyone else I'm missing out on! Thank you so much for taking the time out to read this and comment, cause it means a lot to me!

Another thank you for all of you who read and appreciated the fic, whether or not you expressed it!

A last shoutout to Cinevistaas. The geniuses who created the evergreen characters of Armaan Mallik and Maanvi Chaudhary-Vadhera. For giving me two of my favorite shows, DMG and EHMMBH.

Lots and lots of love, prayers and respect,

Ritchelle
Yes, I agree with Ritchelle: OH. MY. GOD.

Guys! Can I just say, I spent the last couple of days completely stressed about applying to Universities and coursework, when today I signed in and being inactive for the last few days and I see this PM from Manjari. You don't know the smile I had when I saw that I had awarded for my story! I just can't believe it. I am utterly shocked. Manjari, Jot and Ravjot can I just THANK YOU!? 

I've never been awarded for my works before and to have such a privilege is just amazing. Thank you so much, not just for the award but for inspiring me (and others) to write and write something that was out of our comfort zone. 

I'm so glad that you've liked my story, it really pushes me to carry on writing, to carry on pushing my boundaries. I will wear my siggies with pride (and by the way, these siggies are absolutely beautiful! ❀️) 

Thank you to everyone who have read "Sound of music" especially those in the EHMMBH forum. I'm not really good with goodbyes so...

bye, and God bless!

Zahara.
πŸ€—
I am so elated and above all thank ful to all those who reda and liked my story and Thanks for such an awesome siggie..Loved it..Thank you all my dear ones and the judges for liking the story .

Thanks so much Saamya for the wonderful poster and those wonderful names for the characters..Had it not been you..I would have never participated ...Thanks for loving me always

My dearwas everyone LOVE YOU ALL :* BIG HUGS

All my lovely friends from Gulaal  and PSH forum

My new WAHIAN FRIENDS 😳

THANKS ALL OF YOUπŸ€—

chathu%reganamnidhi09kavi.bidaaiGaloolKajudaHoneyBabekajudeewanisharmishtasharuKRdeepika03-Alinaa-Sweet-birdcroziaxxsophialuvzmusicchalhovvinolyanitikajaiswalcanuck-umzalantaYash141enchanted23mistyrains*Shifali*-jas-zara990Anjalgsharneil92prachuryanneeiillprincessofkesarMR21minizzGeeshuKeithuu-rupa-without-fathombioinfoarti07kiran_trudecentgooseberry-Swetha-pyar-ishk-Harshu-indian_beauty,
Thanks for this AWESOME Contest..I enjoyed participating and CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERSπŸ€—
LOTS OF LUBB
PIUπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Wow! Congrats to all the top 5 winners.

Congrats to all the special award winners!

Congrats to the top 10 story writers!!

Congrats to all that wrote a story!!! Hats off to you talented people!

Thank you to all the judges and readers! <3

WOW I didn't even expect to win anything...but wow! THANK YOU!

What a great birthday gift to win a special award for the most sizzling story. THANK YOU!