Saravanan Meenatchi

SM Oct 15 - 19 Discussions

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Promo for this week : -

VV thinks Meenashi is only doing housework all day long nu ðŸ˜²  wants her to do something in life and Meenashi fights with saro about going to work 😲 and Saro saying no

Soundarya Tamil final talk ...

http://blog.techsatish.net/2012/10/vijay-tv-saravanan-meenakshi-this-week.html

Its good that Meenashi wants to go to work .. but the way her father was telling her in promo does not seem right 🤔 not sure of the exact conversation but lets see the episode on how her father is saying this. But i knew Saro is not going to agree nu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOHKcPuZhik[/YOUTUBE]
hopper_ocean thumbnail
awww thanks daa kritu maa for putting up the youtube link ðŸ¤— This week seem little interesting with the promo .. 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
I uploaded in my YouTube channel and when I about to post incthe forum I saw your link post akka. Hope it's ok akka.

Interesting track about going to job   Though meenu has responsible in home she has a good degree and her ambition to start a school I guess she told to sato on one episode. Let's see how Saravanan reacts.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

I uploaded in my YouTube channel and when I about to post incthe forum I saw your link post akka. Hope it's ok akka.

Interesting track about going to job   Though meenu has responsible in home she has a good degree and her ambition to start a school I guess she told to sato on one episode. Let's see how Saravanan reacts.

saro is saying no here and i am shock 😲 cause i remembered one episode Saro said he dont like seeing Meenashi at home only and wanted her to go ahead with her ambition nu .. adhan this is confusing 🤔

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

saro is saying no here and i am shock 😲 cause i remembered one episode Saro said he dont like seeing Meenashi at home only and wanted her to go ahead with her ambition nu .. adhan this is confusing 🤔

akka may his mom is there naa so that he might have said like that naa ...since she will not allow her nu pothu he would havre planed some thing ,like he did for that when he came from Malaysia that thing he brought from meenu he made some drama naa antha mathri some thing can also be naa kaa ?
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sneha thanks for the update

playing cards mmm nice - RS is really a funny guy - i used to see him as a villan and i don't like him now i really like him this character put him in different level

nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Ratna and Sneha..

Good to see that Tamil and Soundarya spoke to each other and moved forward clearing their differences..

Tuesday updates will be up in a couple of hours..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
From last week , we have 4 parts in each day.

I find the last part missing in monday and tuesday's updates...

May be, some would have thought its precap for next day... We have longer episodes now...

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Siva for the update.

Looks like both T &S have feelings for each other still.

Now they are introducing Neepa as a pair to Tamil I generally don't like her hopefully she is not bad.