Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

SM Oct 15 - 19 Discussions

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Promo for this week : -

VV thinks Meenashi is only doing housework all day long nu Shocked  wants her to do something in life and Meenashi fights with saro about going to work Shocked and Saro saying no D'oh

Soundarya Tamil final talk ...

http://blog.techsatish.net/2012/10/vijay-tv-saravanan-meenakshi-this-week.html

Its good that Meenashi wants to go to work .. but the way her father was telling her in promo does not seem right Ermm not sure of the exact conversation but lets see the episode on how her father is saying this. But i knew Saro is not going to agree nu

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dskxxxIndiaf0rumskalki2007miganMindFreezernithyamkvkrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezernithyamkv

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
awww thanks daa kritu maa for putting up the youtube link Hug This week seem little interesting with the promo .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezerkrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I uploaded in my YouTube channel and when I about to post incthe forum I saw your link post akka. Hope it's ok akka.

Interesting track about going to job   Though meenu has responsible in home she has a good degree and her ambition to start a school I guess she told to sato on one episode. Let's see how Saravanan reacts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dskxxxkalki2007MindFreezer

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

I uploaded in my YouTube channel and when I about to post incthe forum I saw your link post akka. Hope it's ok akka.

Interesting track about going to job   Though meenu has responsible in home she has a good degree and her ambition to start a school I guess she told to sato on one episode. Let's see how Saravanan reacts.

saro is saying no here and i am shock Shocked cause i remembered one episode Saro said he dont like seeing Meenashi at home only and wanted her to go ahead with her ambition nu .. adhan this is confusing Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dskxxxMindFreezersneha_vijaykrithikas

sneha_vijay IF-Dazzler
sneha_vijay
sneha_vijay

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by krithikas

saro is saying no here and i am shock Shocked cause i remembered one episode Saro said he dont like seeing Meenashi at home only and wanted her to go ahead with her ambition nu .. adhan this is confusing Ermm

akka may his mom is there naa so that he might have said like that naa ...since she will not allow her nu pothu he would havre planed some thing ,like he did for that when he came from Malaysia that thing he brought from meenu he made some drama naa antha mathri some thing can also be naa kaa ?

kalki2007MindFreezerhopper_ocean

kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Sneha thanks for the update

playing cards mmm nice - RS is really a funny guy - i used to see him as a villan and i don't like him now i really like him this character put him in different level

MindFreezerhopper_oceansneha_vijay

nithyamkv Channel Moderator
nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Ratna and Sneha..

Good to see that Tamil and Soundarya spoke to each other and moved forward clearing their differences..

Tuesday updates will be up in a couple of hours..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index