Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
i havw some question after reading all the posts here...
1. middle age married man leave his wife and running bihaind a very young giel is ethical...
2. without getting divorce, and hiding his wife is alive a man goes to marry another girl is ethical...
3. knowing that his wife does not want to go away from him and when she is in some theumatic situation , abandon her is ethical...  
2. knowing that the girl does not want to get marry with him, forcing her to marriege is erthical...  
3. when her lover's wife begging her to give her husband back, without caring about that woman to get marry her lover is ethical 
4. having love relatioship with married man is ethical...

1. the young unmarried boy abandon his gielfriend is unethical... 
2. the young unmarried girl agree to marry a young unmarried man is unehtical...
3. the girl loved a man without caring age gap and diffrenses between them, and after she found that he is married and his wife is alive , abandon that man is unethical...

new perspective about Ethical ism

the only issu here that Sugni loved uncle and getting married to his nephew...she only loved him...she did  not have any unethical relationship  with Vicram Takur as bedni woman... after she feels she can not marry the  man who she loves, she has a right to marry another man... why not Aditya..? there is a huge diffrent being a girl friend and being  a wife

Edited by ulakmini - 13 October 2012 at 12:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09amandasookoodevraniharish-Wanderer-rimitimi2000br200910jmoyee200

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unrthical...??" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
hi ulakimi

Whatever questions u have posted have been answered by most of the members many times so pls go backwards and read all the post to get ur answers to your questions?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybabygirl198722Istilakomal07pankhudi_TiaRa

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lidvin

hi ulakimi

Whatever questions u have posted have been answered by most of the members many times so pls go backwards and read all the post to get ur answers to your questions?

all the answers going in one point...
1. vikram wants to have Sugni in his life at any cost is acceptable
2. Rewa wants to have her husband at any cost  is unacceptable...
people are difftrnt to each other...we can not judge any person...everyone is right on their angle... we all have our own liks and dislikes and trying to justify it...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiamandasookoodevraniharishrimitimi2000br200910jmoyee200

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
yes Lidvin..
I now feels that such type of question better be unanswered.Because in  questions itself so much loopholes are there.
Question maker if intentinally prefer to forget other aspects and ask only some part then what answer on earth anyone can give.
You guys must have seen lawyers asking questions in court where he expect only those answers what he wants to hear.Above questions are same.
If one really read all the posts then these doubts would not have come to mind.
1. middle age married man leave his wife and running bihaind a very young giel is ethical...
No not ethical ...But the sequence you mentioned is not correct.Vikram 1st fell in love ,then thought to leave his wife.there is no wong running behind a girl when your wife is dead.

2. without getting divorce, and hiding his wife is alive a man goes to marry another girl is ethical...
Not at all.He should have gathered the courage to tell sugni truth,however he is still paying for it.Doesn't he??

3. knowing that his wife does not want to go away from him and when she is in some theumatic situation , abandon her is ethical... 
She is not in any type of traumatic situation.She is faking it.She has hit him in completly sane mind.If any other layman would be there then he would have sent his wife to her mother's place or would have applied for divorce knowing the fact all his wife deed in the pretext of insanity is actually done by a clever sane mind. I salute Vikram's class not to take any action till now.

2. knowing that the girl does not want to get marry with him, forcing her to marriege is erthical... 
This question does not end here .It is ok Girl does not want to marry.But the girl till now was not clear in her opinion.100 times she keeps on saying i still you in my heart , but *****.I still feel for you,But *****(Who are watching the crap serial daily they can know my point).
The way sugni is behaving in India it is called giving hint to the man.Again credit goes to Thakur Vikram's respect for women he dint behave like a layman till now.

3. when her lover's wife begging her to give her husband back, without caring about that woman to get marry her lover is ethical 
Oh no it is not ethical,and Sugni is right considering Riva's request.However she should be consistent in her ethicalness showing same concern to Amu.She should show.If she thinks in her mind that amrita thukrain is not married so i can marry her man then she is really yuck,epitome of unethical.
Yes..Subject to condition.Married man is divorcee now or wife dead,then no harm.

Yes to some extent.It actually depends.For new generation changing boyfriend,girl friend is not a messy thing as it was in earlier generation case.However wrong question here.Amrita was not just a girlfriend.She was a fiancee.And the engagement happened with everyone's grace , presense.You can abandon your fiancee,but a strong reason needed for it.A reason like to save sugni ???Please this is like showing somebody stars during day.
2. the young unmarried girl agree to marry a young unmarried man is unehtical...
No ..again wrong question.She is agree to marry the nephew of the very person she was in love with,in the same family.This is very unethical.It lowers the girl's self respect.
3. the girl loved a man without caring age gap and diffrenses between them, and after she found that he is married and his wife is alive , abandon that man is unethical...
I have answered this ...in previous question.

Ethicalism is very much same here as it was.
Someone did a wrong he should bear the consequences.Vikram is bearing it.But Sgni and Aditya should also face the consequences for their wrong deeds.

And without watching the serial from head to tail if people keep on asking twisted questions then i am so tired to answer now.

Edited by seemasr - 13 October 2012 at 9:41am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

navandrubyocendejoyfiguereindianstargyulsunnyroshiM0uNianagha107SaviosaraffSandy66babygirl198722croziaxxVinnie79ForeverSHINeekomal07Hillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
@ ulakmini Very well said .. you describe every point very good way. No body try to under stand what exactly CV wanna say . Adi's intense was not wrong . Adi not doing this for him self but many are angry with him. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910jmoyee200

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemasr

yes Lidvin..
I now feels that such type of question better be unanswred.Because in  questions itself so much loopholes are their.
Question maker if intentinally prefer to forget other aspects and ask only some part then what answer on earth anyone can give.
You guys must have seen lawyers asking questions in court where he expect only those answers what he wants to hear.Above questions are same.
If one really read al the posts then these doubts would not have come to mind.
No not ethical ...But the sequence you mentioned is not correct.Vikram 1st fel in love ,then thinking to leave his wife.there is no wong running behind a girl when your wife is dead.

Not at all.He should have gather the courage to tell sugni truth,however he is still paying for it.Doesn't he??

She is not in any type of traumatic situation.She is faking it.She has hit him in completly sane mind.If any othe layman would be there then he would have sent his wife to her mother's place or would have aplied for divorce knowing the fact all his wife deed in the pretext of insane is actually done by a clever sane mind. I salute Vikram's class not to take any action till now.

This question does not end here .It is ok Girl does not want to marry.But the girl till now was not clear in her opinion.100 times she keeps on saying i still you in my heart , but *****.I still feel for you,But *****(Who are watching the crap serial daily they can know my point).
The way sugni is behaving in India it is called giving hint to the man.Again credit goes to Thakur Vikram's respect for women he dint behave like a layman till now.

Oh no it is not ethical,and Sugni is right considering Riva's request.However she should be consistent in her ethicalness showing ame concern to Amu.She should show.If she thinks in her mind because amrita thukrain is not married so i can marry her man then she is really yuck,epitome of unethical.
Yes..Subject to codition.Married man is divorcee now or wife dead,then no harm.

Yes to some extent.It actually depends.For new generation changing boyfriend,girl friend is not a messy thing as it was in earlier generation case.However wrong question here.Amrita was not just a girlfriend.She was a fiancee.And the engagement hapened with everyone grace , presense.You can abandon your fiancee,but a strong reason needed for it.A reason like to save sugni ???Please this is like showing somebody stars during day.
No ..again wrong question.She is agree to marry the nephew of the very person she was in love wth,in the same family.This is very unethical.It lowers the girl's self respect.

Someone did a wrong he should bear the consequences.Vikram is bearing it.But Sgni and Aditya should also face the consequences for their wrong deeds.

And without watching the serial fom head to tail if people keep on asking twisted questions then i am so tired to answer now.
the parts highlighted in red...
1. i watched this serial fron 1st episode to last...I only missed 1-3 episodes in middle...(when Gulabia was going do sardhkai without informing sugni and sugni's father stopped it sending Sugni there) in other hand before PSH to get start i was in alert with thia show...I am Neil bhatt fan and Cvs nominated Neil bhatt as male lead before...so we all were neil's fan keeping eye on this show...but later they selected anuj Sachdev... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rimitimi2000br200910jmoyee200

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemasr

yes Lidvin..
I now feels that such type of question better be unanswred.Because in  questions itself so much loopholes are their.
If one really read al the posts then these doubts would not have come to mind.
No not ethical ...But the sequence you mentioned is not correct.Vikram 1st fel in love ,then thinking to leave his wife.there is no wong running behind a girl when your wife is dead.

Not at all.He should have gather the courage to tell sugni truth,however he is still paying for it.Doesn't he??

She is not in any type of traumatic situation.She is faking it.She has hit him in completly sane mind.If any othe layman would be there then he would have sent his wife to her mother's place or would have aplied for divorce knowing the fact all his wife deed in the pretext of insane is actually done by a clever sane mind. I salute Vikram's class not to take any action till now.

Oh no it is not ethical,and Sugni is right considering Riva's request.However she should be consistent in her ethicalness showing ame concern to Amu.She should show.If she thinks in her mind because amrita thukrain is not married so i can marry her man then she is really yuck,epitome of unethical.
Yes..Subject to codition.Married man is divorcee now or wife dead,then no harm.

Yes to some extent.It actually depends.For new generation changing boyfriend,girl friend is not a messy thing as it was in earlier generation case.However wrong question here.Amrita was not just a girlfriend.She was a fiancee.And the engagement hapened with everyone grace , presense.You can abandon your fiancee,but a strong reason needed for it.A reason like to save sugni ???Please this is like showing somebody stars during day.
No ..again wrong question.She is agree to marry the nephew of the very person she was in love wth,in the same family.This is very unethical.It lowers the girl's self respect.

And without watching the serial fom head to tail if people keep on asking twisted questions then i am so tired to answer now.

SEEMASR  Clap Clapthank you deary well done love u Embarrassed

and i am totally agree they have not watched this show from the beginning ..they really don't know what all happened in past Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrbabygirl198722croziaxxSandy66Vinnie79Hillylove

rimitimi2000

IF-Dazzler

rimitimi2000

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devraniharish

@ ulakmini Very well said .. you describe every point very good way. No body try to under stand what exactly CV wanna say . Adi's intense was not wrong . Adi not doing this for him self but many are angry with him. 
ulakmini... ur post so nice...

who think ADI is wrong.they don't know what is Family..whai is...promise & don't know abt Secrifice... Adityais just a wonderful man.he alost his all happynes for his...Mamaji...
Only Selfish person con't Understand Adi-Sugni...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09amandasookoodevraniharishbr200910jmoyee200

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.