I now feels that such type of question better be unanswered.Because in questions itself so much loopholes are there.
Question maker if intentinally prefer to forget other aspects and ask only some part then what answer on earth anyone can give.
You guys must have seen lawyers asking questions in court where he expect only those answers what he wants to hear.Above questions are same.
If one really read all the posts then these doubts would not have come to mind.
1. middle age married man leave his wife and running bihaind a very young giel is ethical...
No not ethical ...But the sequence you mentioned is not correct.Vikram 1st fell in love ,then thought to leave his wife.there is no wong running behind a girl when your wife is dead.
2. without getting divorce, and hiding his wife is alive a man goes to marry another girl is ethical...
Not at all.He should have gathered the courage to tell sugni truth,however he is still paying for it.Doesn't he??
3. knowing that his wife does not want to go away from him and when she is in some theumatic situation , abandon her is ethical...
She is not in any type of traumatic situation.She is faking it.She has hit him in completly sane mind.If any other layman would be there then he would have sent his wife to her mother's place or would have applied for divorce knowing the fact all his wife deed in the pretext of insanity is actually done by a clever sane mind. I salute Vikram's class not to take any action till now.
2. knowing that the girl does not want to get marry with him, forcing her to marriege is erthical...
This question does not end here .It is ok Girl does not want to marry.But the girl till now was not clear in her opinion.100 times she keeps on saying i still you in my heart , but *****.I still feel for you,But *****(Who are watching the crap serial daily they can know my point).
The way sugni is behaving in India it is called giving hint to the man.Again credit goes to Thakur Vikram's respect for women he dint behave like a layman till now.
3. when her lover's wife begging her to give her husband back, without caring about that woman to get marry her lover is ethical
Oh no it is not ethical,and Sugni is right considering Riva's request.However she should be consistent in her ethicalness showing same concern to Amu.She should show.If she thinks in her mind that amrita thukrain is not married so i can marry her man then she is really yuck,epitome of unethical.
4. having love relatioship with married man is ethical...
Yes..Subject to condition.Married man is divorcee now or wife dead,then no harm.
1. the young unmarried boy abandon his gielfriend is unethical...
Yes to some extent.It actually depends.For new generation changing boyfriend,girl friend is not a messy thing as it was in earlier generation case.However wrong question here.Amrita was not just a girlfriend.She was a fiancee.And the engagement happened with everyone's grace , presense.You can abandon your fiancee,but a strong reason needed for it.A reason like to save sugni ???Please this is like showing somebody stars during day.
2. the young unmarried girl agree to marry a young unmarried man is unehtical...
No ..again wrong question.She is agree to marry the nephew of the very person she was in love with,in the same family.This is very unethical.It lowers the girl's self respect.
3. the girl loved a man without caring age gap and diffrenses between them, and after she found that he is married and his wife is alive , abandon that man is unethical...
I have answered this ...in previous question.
Ethicalism is very much same here as it was.
Someone did a wrong he should bear the consequences.Vikram is bearing it.But Sgni and Aditya should also face the consequences for their wrong deeds.
And without watching the serial from head to tail if people keep on asking twisted questions then i am so tired to answer now.