Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Alright, i could not stop myself but seeing the current track being similar to Jab We Meet.

Sahiba and Geet share similar characters in the beginning where they both are loud and always happy. Not worried about anything and takes things easy.Both have their love which is Ranveer for Sahiba and Anshuman for Geet. For the sake of their love, they both ran away from their house and meets Daljeet / Aditya in which they start getting closer. And both Daljeet and Aditya really loves the girl, the make sure she gets back with the guy she loves. Both Anshuman and Ranveer had their dreams before their love. For Ranveer was going to US and for Anshuman was building hotel.

But when they get back with the guy the love, they starts missing Daljeet / Aditya. And in the end of Jab We Meet, Geet gets together with Aditya. Of course another extra character here is Jazz where Ranveer is also giving hope to her. Lets see what happens next Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatboogledestineyyyJess.Andromeda001bookworm-ALS--OmnipotenceZaxo.Mohabbatein.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RSSI's current 'Jab We Meet' track" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashish_suku

ashish_suku

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Alright, i could not stop myself but seeing the current track being similar to Jab We Meet.

Sahiba and Geet share similar characters in the beginning where they both are loud and always happy. Not worried about anything and takes things easy.Both have their love which is Ranveer for Sahiba and Anshuman for Geet. For the sake of their love, they both ran away from their house and meets Daljeet / Aditya in which they start getting closer. And both Daljeet and Aditya really loves the girl, the make sure she gets back with the guy she loves. Both Anshuman and Ranveer had their dreams before their love. For Ranveer was going to US and for Anshuman was building hotel.

But when they get back with the guy the love, they starts missing Daljeet / Aditya. And in the end of Jab We Meet, Geet gets together with Aditya. Of course another extra character here is Jazz where Ranveer is also giving hope to her. Lets see what happens next Wink
no,visha this is a different storu...jwm me kareena ke first boyfriend ka character wahi end ho jata hai jahan kareena ne use chod diya...but here ranbeer is one of the main lead in the show...& dear jazz is not an extra chaaracter but going to play very important role in ranbeers shattered life...when sahiba will again leave him...

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I somehow found similarities and of course, its not 100% exactly the same. I only made references to the points above Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatboogleKristen23

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
ya visha.. this is similsr 2 JWM.. but still Anshuman was not acting lyk a villain n slapping geet na..lol..
nice observation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boogle

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Wow! So she DOES leave him! Big mistake! Jazz is there to hold Ranveer together - way to go girl! How anyone could leave Ranveer is beyond me!

Edited by Gewels - 14 October 2012 at 12:16pm

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lubnawahajuddin

lubnawahajuddin

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
I think the love triad reminds me of HDDCS(Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam) bt nt 100% similar But, somehow it does remind me of HumDDChS- bcz in the movie Nandini(Ash) is the beloved daughter of her father(Pandit Darbar) lik Saiba n falls in love with Sameer( Saiba n Ranveer) bt gets married 2 Ajay D(Saiba marries Daljeet) n meanwhile AjayD. is in luv w/- her bt doesn tell her( Daljeet ) But when he takes her 2 meet Sameer(Ranveer) she doesn't luk much happy bcz her feelings fr Sameer/Ranveer have now changed n she has started respecting n loving her husband bcz of all love n devotion he showered on her n realizes that he is her true soul mate. All in all, the journey that both the ladies take 2 search for their men is quite similar)\

I wz hoping for a similar track in show..wer after seeing Ranveer, Saiba wud b shocked n confused as she did not expect she wud find Ranveer in such a circumstance n also bcz she has now started 2 accept her n Daljeet's relationship n was determined 2 take it 2 the next level-marriage. But, Ranveer's return n her husband's decision might make it hard fr her 2 choose between the love of her life n her husband. But, in the end, she will choose Daljeet  n live happily ever after(although  ithink this will not b taken well by ranveer but after knowing that its Saiba happiness in this- he will give in n return 2 Jazz)

This also kinda sorta remind me of RNBDJ bt only bcz of Daljeet-SRK n now Saiba-Anushka bcz of how she's startin 2 act lik a traditional wife n bahu 2 Daljeet n mother. 
But i think her excuse fr choosing Daljeet will b tht he is her husband, n has protected n cared for her when she needed someone the most that too without her even asking for it. He has alwaz been there for her- lik a friend, well wisher bt she cud never giv anything in return other than pain n trouble. But she will be happy to have him as her husband n a lovely mother in law n chacha.

Edited by lubnawahajuddin - 14 October 2012 at 4:43pm

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gewels

Wow! So she DOES leave him! Big mistake! Jazz is there to hold Ranveer together - way to go girl! How anyone could leave Ranveer is beyond me!
yes,i agree jazz is always there for ranbeer.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.