Bommalattam Oct 15 - 19 Discussions; - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

nithya, ur comments on each character is so apt, ditto from me.

enga irundhuppaa indha maadhiri aradhappazhasu kadhaiyai pidikkaraanga.
chummaa machi, cellphone naa pudhusaa?

she will sacrifice and ask Afsar to marry her deab/dumb sis. and he will ultimately after the heroine has been kavuthufied physically by santhosh...or duped by him. then nithyas prediction dhaan. she will change santhosh.

and isn't this saravanan guy the same dhaadivaalaa from uRavugaL - that sudha's first poNNu paarththa afsar's friend? he has put on some weight.
he was a kothavaraikkaai in that, here has matured into an avaraikkaai!!!!!!!!!!😉
yes mala...he is the same guy who was in love with Suda of Uravugal...

Originally posted by varneshwar

hi, thats me. not GB sir.
Naan ippothaan antha video again saw and recogonised you and came here to write...that but  neenga munthikitteenga...

Thanks...for all the help in giving info...please do visit us often...and also ask GB thambi also to visit if time permits.
I'm new here and pleasantly surprised to see the crew in discussion. It's so lively.⭐️

btw who are GB and varneshwar?
Hi Pattu,
Nice to see you around maa...
GB is Gurubaran  . Chief of the production Team ( San Media) and Varneshwar is the person who is in charge of everything happening in the unit basically he is like PRO and also person in charge of schedulings...
You will see his name in the title song as Schedule Iyakunar
Thanks atina!
Will the actors too visit here?
Sometimes...only...But this time for sure the Script writer and the Director ( Shiva) will become members here and will visit us often. When this happens we will open a separate thread for them so that all your questions and answers will be there in that thread...
Thanks Atina - Santhosh  to note please - your acting is becoming kind of stale - thayangi thayangi dialog pesarathu , facial expressions ellam ore mathiri irukkarathu - Please change your style. You need to be more authoritative when you play a play boy - still not out of Mahathma Krish?? 
Thanks atina maa ,nithya akka and roja akka for the wonderful updates 
Thanks for the updates and pictures atina..

varneshawar sir.. antha scenela vandhadu neengala.. I remember seeing you in the snaps.. But got confused with names..

Do visit us often..