Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

RBAA

IF-Sizzlerz

RBAA

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Sumit Vats clarifies, Ila Bedi Dutta is a good producer and I have no issues with payments

Sumit Vats and Ila Bedi Dutta

Sumit Vats the lead guy of Zee TV's Hitler Didi, produced by Trilogy Krikos is satisfied with the way his role is shaping up post the eight year leap that the story took recently. The consistent low numbers of the show does not bother him at all.

Talking about it, Sumit tells Tellychakkar.com, "I really do not understand how the TRP system works. It may be important for others but not for me. I am just concerned with the love people shower on us. Recently we (the main cast of Hitler Didi) had gone to South Africa and I was zapped by the sheer adulation of fans. Everybody went crazy over us; we are a very popular show."

On his role post leap, Sumit tells us, "Rishi is now a completely changed man. Initially, he was a happy-go-lucky dude who loved Indira (Rati Pandey), but then as you know her daughter Indu had to have a surrogate mother in Shweta. After all this, my character maintains a distance from his daughter as he does not want to tell her the truth that her real mother is Indira."

Lastly, we touched upon the sensitive issue of payments which has been plaguing this show for a while. Unlike many other ex-members of Hitler Didi who have now left the show, Sumit seems to have no problems with the production house, Trilogy Krikos. "I do not know what you are talking about. Ila Bedi Dutta has been a very good producer and I have no issues with payments. Minor hiccups happen but it is no big deal," ends the actor.

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80AnjaliJiak01kulbirkangsumitonlyratibob007Raleighbcatkaya123khushi1985-DA-Ishiqa_luv_Ratimanali65Sneha.kosumitbigfannutan7samrudhi.raadkgodblessupisceangirlRanjinikishanHeema22-SUMITaholic-.S.i.m.r.a.n.lieslJ.LO...Mels...-Cyn--PD-..Mishh007..loveinshimeglaraatSilent.Dreamer..Cinderella...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sumit Vats clarifies-Article" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing !!

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

IF-Sizzlerz

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Tfs! Love sumit vats!! Heart

Gorgeous_

Gorgeous_

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RBAA

Sumit Vats clarifies, Ila Bedi Dutta is a good producer and I have no issues with payments

Sumit Vats and Ila Bedi Dutta

Sumit Vats the lead guy of Zee TV's Hitler Didi, produced by Trilogy Krikos is satisfied with the way his role is shaping up post the eight year leap that the story took recently. The consistent low numbers of the show does not bother him at all.

Talking about it, Sumit tells Tellychakkar.com, "I really do not understand how the TRP system works. It may be important for others but not for me. I am just concerned with the love people shower on us. Recently we (the main cast of Hitler Didi) had gone to South Africa and I was zapped by the sheer adulation of fans. Everybody went crazy over us; we are a very popular show."

On his role post leap, Sumit tells us, "Rishi is now a completely changed man. Initially, he was a happy-go-lucky dude who loved Indira (Rati Pandey), but then as you know her daughter Indu had to have a surrogate mother in Shweta. After all this, my character maintains a distance from his daughter as he does not want to tell her the truth that her real mother is Indira."

Lastly, we touched upon the sensitive issue of payments which has been plaguing this show for a while. Unlike many other ex-members of Hitler Didi who have now left the show, Sumit seems to have no problems with the production house, Trilogy Krikos. "I do not know what you are talking about. Ila Bedi Dutta has been a very good producer and I have no issues with payments. Minor hiccups happen but it is no big deal," ends the actor.

But it is important for channel. If TRPs doesn't increase, the channel will axe the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha.ko

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
tfc

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
well U are a gentleman Sumit Vats hence saying no prob with ila bedi..anyway all the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7

...Mels...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Mels...

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
tfs!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top