Rab Se Sohna Isshq

ranbeer is not at fault alone...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Aashna_30

IF-Dazzler

Aashna_30

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

we are watching this show from the beganing,we all know that ranbeer is not at fault alone for everything which is going on in their lives..ranbeer nevr force sahiba to leave daljeet for him it was sahiba s sweet will to leave the mandap of marriage...ranbeer i agree that he is playing fool with both the girls...but till date he never admitted his love fro jazz...he still love sahiba...but sahiba...omg...why she came with ranbeer if she really love daljeett...a very confused character...so we all only cursing ranbeer only...even sahiba is responsible for the same...playing with the emotions of two guys at the same time...with her  indeciveness...what do you think guys...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeesuvarnaawtcute_ashishriya30ashish.Tamanna.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ranbeer is not at fault alone..." in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Luckyforever

IF-Dazzler

Luckyforever

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
I agree with you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riya30ashish

riya30ashish

Groupbie

riya30ashish

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
even i agree with this..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
ClapLovely post yaar.t4s n ya even i agree that Ranbeer is not at the fault alone,sabhi Ranbeer ko he bolte hai,in sab mein sahiba ki bhi galti haiAngry,jab woh Daljeet ke saath thi toh woh Ranbeer ke paas jaana chahti thiConfused,par ab jab use Ranbeer mil gaya toh ab woh Daljeet ke paas jaana chahti haiConfused,wat a confusedConfused character Sahiba is..ConfusedBig smileLOL

Edited by tamanna02ashish - 12 October 2012 at 11:59pm

cute_ashish

Groupbie

cute_ashish

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sukhminderkaur7]

we are watching this show from the beganing,we all know that ranbeer is not at fault alone for everything which is going on in their lives..ranbeer nevr force sahiba to leave daljeet for him it was sahiba s sweet will to leave the mandap of marriage...ranbeer i agree that he is playing fool with both the girls...but till date he never admitted his love fro jazz...he still love sahiba...but sahiba...omg...why she came with ranbeer if she really love daljeett...a very confused character...so we all only cursing ranbeer only...even sahiba is responsible for the same...playing with the emotions of two guys at the same time...with her  indeciveness...what do you think guys...

[/QUOTE i totally agree with you..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.