Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
  • 13 Oct 2012
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)

Getting slotted

Karan Singh Grover's new show Qabool Hai on Zee TV starts on October 29, but it has created much confusion among viewers about the exact time slot. While some rumours suggest that it will air at 8 pm, with Hitler Didi shifting to an early slot, other buzz is that it will be on the telly at 9.30 pm with Phir Subah Hogi moving to a latenight 11 pm slot. Apparently, this is because the makers of Phir Subah… plan to bring in an adult theme, which is apt for the night owl audience.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT [M] - Adult theme in PSH?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
seriously???? haven't they already shown disgusting adult crap already with mama gulabia going to thakur for a night so she buy can dinner for her family. Is there more crap left?

Edited by preetie - 12 October 2012 at 7:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiSaima2010gaayikaIstilashunu6Laila2009

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
What adult theme? Sugni with her lover's nephew? What more. A threesome with Sugni, Aditya and TVS? 

A lesbian relationship between Reva and Gulabiya?

Reva and Aditya?

Gulabiya and TVS

Sugni and her father? 

SERIOUSLY!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishasunnyroshiM0uNiRaleighbcatseemasrIstilashunu6ForeverSHINeestephhh

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Laila,You have given so many ideas.Now the Cv s can pick any depending on their liking and choice.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010JulieDkomal07pankhudi_TiaRa

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
good now these show will surely go to the HELL

adult theme, huh???

now vicky will meet an accident, then sugni will shoot him to death. After marriage sugni will still hve soft corner for vickram while adi for reva...both will get intense for their mama in law n mami...after marriage of adini, adi n reva will fall in love while sugvi will get more into physical??? OH my Lord...CVs have lost their mind long time n now their instinct too...how can they show such immoral, unethical, nonsense in tv???

THIS SHOW SHOULD BE BANNED BY THE CHANNEL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6JulieD

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

The reason why I am reading the updates only just because

this show is already going with the adult theme, though I am

married, but I cannot watch this show with my family eventhough

we are living in US, but our mind are naturally Indian.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.