Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
this week's highlights just in case you forgot or missed itOCT8---OCT12Big smile
~*~MONDAY8th
Mayank comes into his room and questions Gunjan about her answer in front of shail,Gunjan does not answer him and concludes that he has wasted his time&love,then they see Rachana standing, both got shocked, then rachana says that she now actually knows whygunjan is leaving,Shocked,then she says you guys agreed to not fight, gunjan comes down and look at both sides then shegives a gift to dholu, and says bye to seema,dayal and rachana, then gunjan and akash get into the car, mayank is following the car, meantime gunjan see mayank in the rearview mirror and gets shocked, Mayank's soon comes to side of the car with his bike, gunjan rolls her window.PRECAP: rachana is in rajiv's house.Rajiv is in a vest talking in his phone, rachana is hiding.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
~*~TUESDAY9th
Shail is in the railway station, shail and gunjan talk about the love matter, then akash sees someone talking to gunjan, and gets shocked,akash says "I can't live without gunjan",Bua and sangeetha are happy that gunjan left,rachan and dholu are sad,shail comes back, bua,sangeetha,andseema are shocked,to see gunjan , everyone is happy to see gunjan backBig smile, meantime the blackholes are gossiping, (the scene shifts to mayank) he is thinking about gunjan,and he is about to lit a cigarette, and hears gunjan's voice, she come in front and says cigarette is injurious for your health, mayank is both surprised and shocked, and they both hug.PRECAP:gunjan,mayank and shail are in a coffee shop, shail says she want something from them.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
~*~WEDNESDAY10th
Shail&gunjan comes in a rickshaw to the cafe that mayank told, inside mayank is sitting, shail says it"s a sin to break charu's heart, then they make a promise to shail that they won't meet, until mayank tell his mom about their love,(scene shifts to rajiv's house) rachana comes to rajiv's house, she enters to the kitchen to keep a tiffen box of food, rajiv has a vest in his shoulder, meantime he is talking in his phone, rachana sees him and trys to hide behind the slab, then she runs away, seema is tensed about mayank's behavior, seema is feeding mayank with her own hands, while he is trying to talk about charu.PRECAP: mayank is irritated to see charu, who gives him a suit, then he shouts at her and throws the suit on the sofa.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
~*~THURSDAY11th
charu comes with a suit for mayank, he shouts at her, and throws the suit at the sofa, meantime charu started to cry,and seema&sangeetha trys to calm her down, shail goes to mayank's room and says he should have been patient,then he says thank you to shail for understanding him,it's night andgunjan is on the swing, her eyes are full of tears, then shail asks why she didn't go to the bed, and she says it will take time, be patient.PRECAP: seema says you don't want to marry, seema is furious.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
~*~FRIDAY12th
mayank is telling seema sorry for the charu yelling incident yesterday,seemas says to say sorry to charu, and then manyank's dad says that the shirt is not washed properly,rachana looks upset, then she gets bumped to rajiv, rajiv inquires about her health, rajiv walks away, she herself says that she is stupid, mayank is talking to seema, she gets shocked hearing that he doesn't want to marry,seema then laughs.rachana&chaya are talking about the college trip, then it is night time gunjan says to mayank that maybe it will be easier for him to talk about the issue is she leaves. then he says i will talk about it, then gunjan is happy about the trip.PRECAP:Gunjan falls into the water someone helps her, then that person says he can't see any girl drowning.     

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny-Eris-OmnipotenceZaxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THIS WEEK'S HIGHLIGHTS*OCT-8~OCT-12" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Ahhh Vibha! Hug

Thanks for making this a weekly! Thumbs Up

Great job! Reading the highlights is just a wonderful reminder of a progressive week in SSLKland!!Embarrassed

I hope next week is as progressing as this week, with minimal dragging! 

And some cute outdoor scenes on the trip will be a treat to the eyes!

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 12 October 2012 at 7:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi--Eris-

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Ahhh Vibha! Hug

Thanks for making this a weekly! Thumbs Up

Great job! Reading the highlights is just a wonderful reminder of a progressive week in SSLKland!!Embarrassed

I hope next week is as progressing as this week, with minimal dragging! 

And some cute outdoor scenes on the trip will be a treat to the eyes!

Glad to hear that dear friend vanny, i just want you guys to be happy, well thanks a lot for supporting me, yeah the precap was kind of good, you know what i my self have a hard time understanding what happened that week, so then i thought of this idea, i think arnav will be seen the coming week, i can't wait to spice up the serial/forumBig smile, are you in punar vivah forum.just asking.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Vibha(is that your name? I saw someone addressed you as Karthika somewhere).

I LIVE in PV forum! ROFL

-vibhakarthi-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Btw, you're welcome and thanks as well. Yes, I think with the new entry people might get a burst of excitement and decide to visit our forum! ROFL

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 12 October 2012 at 9:09pm

-vibhakarthi-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear :) i know it must take a lot of effort to compile all the episodes and do it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-MSN_Vanny

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Thanks dear :) i know it must take a lot of effort to compile all the episodes and do it.

Your welcome di, thank you for the compliment. I also thank you for giving written updates everyday, keep it up. Wink

MSN_Vanny

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Hey Vibha(is that your name? I saw someone addressed you as Karthika somewhere).

I LIVE in PV forum!ROFL

Yeah Vanny dear my real name is vibha, it was jennierocks who calls me as kartika.Karthika is my younger sister's name.

Edited by vibhakarthi - 13 October 2012 at 8:32pm

MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.