Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
btw whr hav all the comments gone?... wy so less?
i admit i was inactive coz i had xms but 'm back now.. n hope our effort 'll help bring  back the green charm on Sushant's ranking...
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolpratz

thankyou so much Taz... for providing me wid the pics...🤗

u r most welcome😃
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Thankfully he has both in his basket...so we don't really have to choose...😆

But...honestly I'd say both are an excellent opportunity for him.

I personally like KPC...for the reason that athough it is a multi-starrer...it doesn't have big name stars in it. In fact Sushant is probably the most popular of the 3 leads. There are lots of other plus points too. Sushant will be essaying the lead role of Ishaan. He's also being directed by AK...who after the success of Rock On...has a lot of expectations rdiding high on him. PlusKPC is based on the CB novel...so if the rewrite AK did is comparable to 3 idiots...we can expect this one to be a blockbuster too. Sushant made an excellent choice in making this his debut film.

P.K. will be a great film too...especially if it's being directed by Raju Hirani. And I'm sure SSR has an important role in it...but this film has Aamir Khan...and no matter how you slice it...Sushant will be playing second fiddle to Aamir. Still this film will give him a great learning opportunity and a chance to work with one of the finest actors and directorsof Bollywood. An excellent choice for a second film.

Awesome post Fatima👍🏼
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sushant_Salman_

Awesome post Fatima👍🏼

Thanks Taz 😳
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i want KPC release as scheduled it is not that it wont face competition it has too so why not and if ur product is gud why worry about others as their is space for many companies in market their is space for many movies too so here is wishing KPC releases on 11 only 
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

i want KPC release as scheduled it is not that it wont face competition it has too so why not and if ur product is gud why worry about others as their is space for many companies in market their is space for many movies too so here is wishing KPC releases on 11 only 

I agree Anshi...I want it to rtelease on time...one because I'm selfish and I want to see Sushant ASAP...😆...and 2...there will always be competition...but I have total faith in our boy. 😃
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

PURPLECOCONUT

Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

Top 15 New & Exciting Movie Developments!

I'm so excited about all the upcoming movies in 2013! Amazing star casts, first rate directors, and so much more! These are some of the movies that I'm looking forward to…they probably won't release until mid to late 2013-14 but they have me so excited that I had to share some of the news! I'll be sharing more information as soon as there are more developments! So be sure to check out this space!

1. P.K. – directed by Rajkumar Hirani of 3 Idiots and Munnabhai fame. Starring- Aamir Khan, Anushka Sharma, & Sushant Rajput Singh (he will be debuting early next year – but is famous for his role on Zee Tv's Pavitra Rishta <3 him!)

2. Ram-Leela – directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali . Starring – Ranvir Singh (Band Baaja Baraat fame) and Deepika Padukone. There was a lot of back and forth regarding this movie with the casting of the actress. Initially it was supposed to be Kareena Kapoor but she backed out because she wanted to get paid A LOT more than SLB was willing to give her. Then there were talks of Priyanka Chopra but he felt she wouldn't suit the part because she was "too dusky" (stupid reason!). Then they roped in Deepika Padukone – so DP it is!

3. Once Upon A Time in Mumbai 2 - directed by Milan Lutharia (The Dirty Picture fame). The first movie was fabulous with Ajay Devgan and Emraan Hashmi so I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel with an entirely new cast. Starring – Akshay Kumar, Sonali Bendre (she's making her comeback with this movie – not that I missed her because she wasn't an amazing actress or anything but it'll be good to see her grace the silver screen again since Kal Ho Na Ho), Imran Khan, and Sonakshi Sinha

4. Dhoom 3 – directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya and produced by Yash Raj Entertainment. If you loved Dhoom and Dhoom 2 you're definitely going to LOVE this one. They are currently shooting a lot of action sequences in Chicago (my new home town) and it has a great cast and awesome production company backing them – this one is going to definitely cause some major Dhoom when it releases next year! Starring – Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Udhay Chopra, & Katrina Kaif.

5.Satyagraha – directed by Prakash Jha (Rajneeti fame – AMAZING MOVIE with Powerful Performances!). Prakash Jha is known for making some amazing movies with politics as the subject but he makes it so riveting that I just can't see how I'll pass this one up with such a great cast. Additionally, this is the first time in years – since Dev – that Kareena Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan will be in a movie together, that alone makes me want to go watch the movie. Kareena seems to be choosing more performance oriented roles – FINALLY! Starring – Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgan, Arjun Ramphal, Kareena Kapoor, Manoj Bajpayee.

6. Untitled Zoya Akthar Movie- directed by Zoya Akthar. This movie is apparently supposed to be about Farhan Akhtar and Zoya Akthar -their story as sibilings, etc. I'm most excited about the buzz surrounding this project because it might have real life cousins Ranbir Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor playing the parts of Farhan & Zoya! Starring – Ranbir Kapoor  and Kareena Kapoor.

7. Besharam - directed by Abhinav Kashyap (Dabangg fame). I'm looking forward to this movie because it's being produced by Anurag Kashyap (who produces unconventional bollywood films that hit the viewer with amazing performances – Gangs of Wasseypur fame). Additonally, this movie might have Ranbir Kapoor opposite Parineeti Chopra (Ishaqzaade fame and Priyanka Chopra's cousin) I think this pair would work wonders because both are known to give some great performances. Starring – Ranbir Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra (maybe..fingers crossed she gets this project!)

8. Bombay Velvet - directed by Anurag Kashyap (Gangs of Wasseypur fame). This movie is supposed to be a period film as well but the star cast sounds awesome with a fresh pairing of Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma. There isn't much out about the plot because this movie will be made once Besharam is made – so this movie goes on the floors April 2013…a lot of waiting to do – but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

9.Matru Ki Bijli Ka Mandola - directed by Vishal Bhardwaj (Omkara and Kaminey fame). Starring – Imran Khan and Anushka Sharma. Excited about the fresh pairing and because it is a VISHAL BHARDWAJ movie!

10. Kai Po Che! – directed by Abhishek Kapoor (Rock On! fame). Produced by the makers of Rang De Basanti. Based on the novel of the same guy that wrote 3 Idiots! Huge fan of Sushant Rajput Singh (Pavitra Rishta Fame) – I'm so excited that he was able to get such a great first project! Definitely looking forward to this one! Starring – Sushant Rajput Singh, Rajkumar Yadav, and Amrita Puri (Aisha fame)

11. Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani – directed by Ayan Mukherjee (Wake Up Sid fame). Produced by Dharma Productions. Starring- Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor. This one will be a romantic movie starring ex flames Ranbir and Deepika – definitely want to watch this one – maybe they'll have more chemistry now that they aren't together in real life.

12. Lootera- newcomer director. Starring – Ranvir Singh and Sonakshi Sinha. I have a soft spot for Ranvir…but I don't really like Sonakshi Sinha – she hasn't proved that she can act and she isn't that great to look at lol The girl can dance which is a plus – hopefully they both are great in this one!

13. Himmatwala - directed by Sajid Khan. Starring Ajay Devgan and debutant Tamanah. I'm not sure how I feel about this because I loved the 80s Himmatwala with Jeetendra and Sridevi even though it was a hugeee cheese fest but it was huge in the 80s and I loved Sridevi! I'll probably watch this one out of curiosity…Sajid's housefull 2 really sucked I hope he goes does a better job with the comedy in this one..

14. Shootout at Wadala – directed by Sanjay Gupta. This movie has been in the new for I don't know how long…this better be good…Shootout at Lokhandwala was pretty good. The cast is awesome! Ekta Kapoor has been lucky with her productions lately so lets hope this one is another feather in her cap after The Dirty Picture. Starring – John Abraham, Anil Kapoor, and Kangana Ranaut.

15.Race 2 – directed by duo Abbas-Mustan. The first Race was awesome! Going to pretend Players never happened lol. Starring – Saif Ali Khan, John Abraham, Deepika Padukone, Jacqueline Fernandez, Anil Kapoor, and Ameesha Patel

Share this:

Like this:

2 bloggers like this.
THIS ENTRY WAS POSTED IN BOLLYWOODNEWS & GOSSIP AND TAGGED DEEPIKA PADUKONE, DRAMA,ENTERTAINMENT. BOOKMARK THE PERMALINK.

credit ashu pr forum
sushantfan thumbnail
sushants rank 20🥳
we will work harder to improve it only if IF allows to post

one more pic added to gallery tooo
sushantfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolpratz

btw whr hav all the comments gone?... wy so less?

i admit i was inactive coz i had xms but 'm back now.. n hope our effort 'll help bring  back the green charm on Sushant's ranking...

hi prati...
so happy now ul b lil relaxed to join us wen kpc stuff starts comin...
waitin fr ur siggies😃
Yayyy Sushant's rank up🥳🥳🥳
so happy to see green sign besides his name😃