*~Romantic retreat for INSA lovers~* - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Udey and faiza... yes we all would like a tenderly cooked stock instead of a quick microwave hodge podge...hope the CVs know what they're doing... they only have one chance at this..
i guess the general consensus is that even if SR is meant to be Monday, that the the C of M should definitely not happen on Monday (and to be tactically stretched out for the next few days) to keep up our and INSA's anticipation.. 
amud u are very sweet romantic yaar
I actually want sweet scenario like that...sweet sweet cute cute specially wet one isπŸ˜†

MY BEST SCENE IS mehak bday celebration ...wen mehak ask indu to take a cake piece he took it and give a gaze to sanchi ... sanchi also staring indu with full of love ...wow wat a love episode ...
U know mine was too I shouted that day ...the gaze to sanchi and sanchi smile was awesome scene...isko kahte hai chemistry...seriously if looks can kill it was Indu those look...

Fahi..Even I want slow...the thing is same they prolonged the hatred track and squeed all major event of Insha love story in week...thats very stupid of RJN cvs 3 big event divorce marriage and probably SR
all 3 major high point swill be gone in week..these 3 high points should have spread atelast week apart ...but I know thye will do whatver they want to do...so

Lash...I said na I am  apprehensive of such quick SR which could have been another major event for TRP if they made its build up for  2 week ..that could have been  a passionate weeks till it happen...I know most probaly it will come as they completed most major event of love story in a day...SR wull be too gone in a day...

U know what girls I think I want the whole of next week to be dedicated to Insa! It's going at a head spinning pace! Pehle sar dard karta tha ab chakkar aane lage hai is speed seh! I need Gravol!
Originally posted by kuls11

The thing is they prolonged the hatred track and speed all major event of Insha love story in week...that's very stupid of RJN cvs 3 big event divorce marriage and probably SR
all 3 major high point swill be gone in week..these 3 high points should have spread atelast week apart ...but I know thye will do whatver they want to do...so

yup dear...i'm very much in accordance with you here.. you know na.. i'm a fan of practical realistic slow budding romance... but we know the RJN CVs pace... they're quite fast at everything... the thing is murder mysteries and poster khands getting solved in 2 weeks is fine.. but romance, confession, marriage and SR within 1 week is a bit tough to digest especially since sanchi hated him for nearly a year before this.. yes the Rubina track was supposed to be sanchi realizing her love... and yes we had many poignant moments during it... but i guess we needed more time after the rubina kand... till the D day.. they could have shown us a week of getting back into college routine.. maybe a collage with a song of how that month passed by - Indu not paying her much attention and she realizing how much he'd changed slowly .. so that on D day she confesses.. anyway now that its all done.. nothing can be changed... 
let's see how it goes from here... 

Edited by lashy - 11 years ago

Wow all these Indu/Sanchi towel scenarios are making me blush! Lol I wonder what I would be like if I had to see if for real on the reel screen...

I know Lash thye could have shown Indu giving bhav for 1-2 days...
than after accepting it...thye could have shown proper marriage with rituals
lik u said Veena un dono ko alag rahne ko kahti ...and Indu peeping in to see Sanchi in wedding scnee But we know these CVs does like romantic sense
I know thye will end SR next week and go back to full fledged poltics again...wiht little bit moments here there the way they showed RUbina track 2 week one Insha scene

Namz I know RJN CVs speed is like extreme for hatred and Sanchi love they were on bailgadi speed...after sanchi love accpetnace they are on jet speed...Sab kuch dikha do
pata chala Baache pe dikha diye inke 2 hafte main
Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by lashy

zibah & pagli we'll all be waiting in this thread to read your scenarios dearies... 

and my trusted twinnie.. dori, catch-me-if-you-can followed by pinning against the wall, whizzing her away in his arms (from which she can obviously not free herself even if she wanted to) all of it very very very much my cup of tea too..
but you're true with the rushing... everyone's twiddling thumbs wondering what's next...πŸ€”

amud... ahem ahem... you were telling me that our scenes were putting you to blush...well your scenes are no less... your kurta waala imaginations and your bathroom scene... are amazing... 
I even thought up a mischievous scenario (might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm quite a mastikhor!)... Indu is in the bathroom and calls out to Sanchi to get him his towel with mischief in mind... this despite sanchi reminding him every morning to take his towel in... so this time Sanchi decides not to give in to his troubles and pranks... imagine Indu's horror when he peeps out of his bathroom door only to realize it was Veenaji handing him the towel instead... he'd never repeat that mistake again... 

πŸ˜†lash ...πŸ˜†how could u say that i cant stop my bursting ...πŸ˜†may be indu can identify sanchiji hand so quickly but this time it is someone so he il avoid that peril yaar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by kuls11

amud u are very sweet romantic yaar
I actually want sweet scenario like that...sweet sweet cute cute specially wet one isπŸ˜†

MY BEST SCENE IS mehak bday celebration ...wen mehak ask indu to take a cake piece he took it and give a gaze to sanchi ... sanchi also staring indu with full of love ...wow wat a love episode ...
U know mine was too I shouted that day ...the gaze to sanchi and sanchi smile was awesome scene...isko kahte hai chemistry...seriously if looks can kill it was Indu those look...

Fahi..Even I want slow...the thing is same they prolonged the hatred track and squeed all major event of Insha love story in week...thats very stupid of RJN cvs 3 big event divorce marriage and probably SR

Lash...I said na I am  apprehensive of such quick SR which could have been another major event for TRP if they made its build up for  2 week ..that could have been  a passionate weeks till it happen...I know most probaly it will come as they completed most major event of love story in a day...SR wull be too gone in a day...

KULS ...😊am not that romantic dr wen compared with u ,lash,sona,etcπŸ˜‰actually i see that episode for million times dr...the way he took that cake piece and stare sanchi was awesome...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by suki11

Wow all these Indu/Sanchi towel scenarios are making me blush! Lol I wonder what I would be like if I had to see if for real on the reel screen...

suki dont worry in that case u can go and wet ur towel πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i actually have planned for it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I've never been so impatient for the weekend to come to an end in the past...  loool