NEWEST TURN IN PSH...Sita Maiyaa ki jai ho

M0uNi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So the NEWEST TURN in our beloved(we fool are still watching 4 our hero TVS) show is "Bolo Sita Maiyaa Ki Jay"   πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

Dear CVS 🀒,
                    Thank you very much for this unique visual treat ,i.e Sita Maiyaa's JHALAK ...Now poor me need a glass to read πŸ€“...He he...
Tell me one thing...Don't you have any proper reason to split  ViSug ?(For those who call it SugVi, I have seen nothing that Sugni has done for her & TVS's love...its all TVS who has sacrificed & is still sacrificing...so 4 me, it's ViSug,i.e starts with Vikram's name)...You have the crap Reva 😈, the spineless Adi , the nautanki Gulabiya πŸ₯³& the cheater cock Sugni πŸ˜‰...You should use them na!...Don't you pay them well ?or Tell me,do all of them fall shorter before TVS's goodness?...Oh! now I got the reason...What more to expect from you ,BRAINLESS BUDDIES πŸ€ͺ!!!!!...Go to Sita Maiyaa's charan...

But I can't get why you guys are going to change the time-slot????πŸ˜’...Will you get any viewer to listen to your Bhajan-sangeet or to watch Goddess's Leela at 11πŸ˜• πŸ₯±...
Wait!...I have an idea ...I think you should replace with "Afsar Bitiya" or others bcoz that's the proper time for "Puja-archana" or "Bhakti-geet" which I am sure to see in your coming tracks πŸ˜ƒ...And believe me, soon you will get a big no. of religious viewers...Come on!...Waiting to see you in TOP 5 soon  ☺️

Not happy? 😲 ...Want to ruin TVS more?? 😑...Well, you can even combine with "Ramayan" πŸ‘πŸΌ making Adi "Ram", Sugni "Sita"& TVS "Ravan" & Amu some "Urvashi"...will be a treat to watch πŸ˜† & airing on one day in a week (Ramayan comes on Sunday only) will give your BRAIN(?!#$^*) proper rest ...you need it the most  πŸ˜‰

With all my best wishesπŸ€—
Your "Spell-bound" viewer  ☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemasr thumbnail
Nice post..Laughed all the way from top to bottom.
I wonder what other way left to convey our message to cv?
Request,angry,sarcasm,rebuke all are done.
How emotionless,cluless stupid fellows you are CVs???Are you guys really reading forum.Do you understand the meaning of words people showering you with???

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: seemasr

Nice post..Laughed all the way from top to bottom.

I wonder what other way left to convey our message to cv?
Request,angry,sarcasm,rebuke all are done.
How emotionless,cluless stupid fellows you are CVs???Are you guys really reading forum.Do you understand the meaning of words people showering you with???

They do they read what we say ... and use it against us

no matter what we say they to the opposite n show us as a wrong one's 
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post! Please give us more πŸ˜›
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol loved ur post mouniπŸ˜† Please keep it coming
And welcome to the battlefield i mean PSH forumπŸ˜†

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
The news says they are going for bold  adult stuff for the night owlsπŸ˜• whatever the news item means🀒
M0uNi thumbnail
Thank you all guys 😊

Change in Creative team is a big issue behind this spoilsport...Earlier they have ruined "Bidai" with extramarital affairs etc...& now they are trying their hands with PSH...Shameless! 🐷
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said M0uNi,

Since they took the initial story from the book titled, Jane Eyre, they might as well add the modern version of psycho thrillers like 'Scream' & Charlie Chaplin (Ranbir Kapoor's acting with the bicycle), the Tom & Jerry characters have already played their part (I'll let you guess who), to spice it up further, use the Hammer House of Horrors - What do you get? Lo & behold, Indian TV! 

Yes, the show must go on...Oh, but wait CV's! Don't forget to count, me & the rest of the morally conscious, decent, wise, intelligent, family orientated audience - Out of it! 

Thanks for listening.

..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mouni such a awesome post dear ...thanx ! totally agree with u well said !πŸ‘πŸΌ

croziaxx thumbnail
🀣   πŸ€£     mouni ! u  πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—  please give some more post like this me waiting... πŸ˜³