Taarey+Whole gang SS--Love ki kebab.. finished pg9

Posted: 11 years ago
Heyy guys, On the taarey dreamland, I wrote a post saying what I wanted to see on the show post the whole shivam fiasco. So I thought why shouldnt I write an SS/FF (not sure which category this falls under) about it.
Here are a few things you might need to know:
> Shivam's truth is out, he has been dismissed from the college, & Rey is GS once again.
> Taarey are together, however, except for Sharon, no one knows they are a couple, not even Swayam.
> Taani is a full member of the group now, she is friends with everyone.
> Swaron are officially together, and everyone knows about it (no more trial relationship)
> ViHa are together again, but they are their usual selves, where they keep having fights.

I think this story is going to have 4/5 parts.

Guys if you are not a fan of taarey, you are still more than welcome to read this, but I doubt you would want to. And please no negative comments, if you have a problem with my writing that is fine, but please no bashing against the characters.

If anyone wants PMs for when I update or start something new, please add
miss_nehaFFs
to your buddy list.

And lastly, I hope you guys enjoy reading this!!

Neha 😊

Edited:

Part 1---- Page 1
Part 2---- Page 1
Part 3---- Page 5
Part 4---- Page 6
Part 5---- Page 9

Edited by miss_neha - 10 years ago

PART 1 

Amar: A

Bharat: B

Simmi: Si

Rinni: Ri

Nilesh: Nil

Neha: N

Vicky: V

Swayam: Sw

Sharon: Sh

Rey: R

Taani: T

Rey is pacing left and right in the fire escape, waiting for Taani.

R: Kahaan ho taani? (Looks at watch) Rehearsals have already started; I need to talk to you before that.

During Rey's pacing, Taani bursts into the fire escape, short of breath.

T: Sorry, sorry, I know I'm late, woh main reports tayaar kar rahi thi phir woh ek document nahin mil rah…

R: …Shhh

Rey steps close to Taani and puts his finger on her lips.

R: Shhh, you talk too much. Will you please let me speak?

Taani nods her head.

R: What, why aren't you saying anything?

T: (frowning) Aapne hi toh kaha, that I talk too much.

R: (smiles) Accha baba, Im sorry (holds his ears)

T: (smiles) its okay, I forgive you

R: Isn't it weird, late tum aati ho, aur tabhi bhi, sorry main bol raha hoon.

T: Well that's because you lov..  

Rey stares at her

T: Umm mera matlab.. (Avoids looking at rey)

R: (acting all innocent) that's because why, kya keh rahi thi tum?

T: (looking down) kuch nahin.

Rey steps towards Taani, and pulls her face up, so she can see in his eyes

R: Kuch toh keh rahi thi

Rey is about to move closer to her,

RING!!!

Rey's phone interrupts them.

R: Ufff, yeh phone bhi nah, Alexandra graham bell ki toh main, I'm sure he didn't have a girlfriend, because if he did, he would have known what a nuisance this thing is. 

Taani couldn't help but laugh at Rey's frustrated expression.

R: Tum mujhpe has rahi ho?

T: Nahin, nahin, main aap pe kaise has sakti hoon, app toh mere GS hain na.. anyways mujhe daantiyega baad mein, pehle phone toh uthaye

R: Oh right, (looks at phone) Sharon, (Picks up phone) Hi Sharon

Sharon is in the Rehearsal hall with both the teams' members, she goes in a corner so she can talk to Rey in private

Sh: Mr Reyaansh Singhania, agar aap ki lovely date khatam ho gayi ho, will you please come for rehearsals, everyone is already here and they are waiting for you. Ive made an excuse that you had to do some work for VP sir, but if you're not here soon, I won't be able to handle the situation, Im sure Vicky and Nil will start looking for you themselves.

R: Right Sharon 5 minutes, just buy me 5 minutes, I'll be there in 5 minutes, I promise.

Sh: Fine Rey, but you owe me for this.

R: ok fine, I owe you, happy,  kool, thanks, bye.

Sh: (laughs) Bye Rey (shuts phone) Paagal!

On the other side, Rey also shuts his phone.

R: Ok, I have to go for rehearsals, so quickly listen to me. I called you here to tell you that I want to go on a date with you.

T: (shocked) WHAT??

R: What what, I want to go out on a date with you, so Ms Taani, Will you go out to dinner with me tonight?

T: Rey, lekin Bhai, how will we?

R: Woh sab you don't worry, just make an excuse to Swayam, that you are going to meet Sharon, woh uske liye kabhi mana nahin karega. Now you quickly say yes, otherwise all of our friends are going to start a search party for me.

T: (laughs) I would love to go to dinner with you.

R: Ok, kool, I will call you later, and we can fix up the time, now I have to go (quick wave) bye.

T: Bye

Rey rushes off to the rehearsal hall, where everyone is waiting for him.

R: Sorry, I am late guys; I had to do something for VP sir (winks at Sharon)

Sh: (smiles and whispers)Sach mein Paagal hai.

It's 5 o'clock, and rehearsals have just finished, but everyone is still in the rehearsal hall relaxing and talking.

Taani walks in.

T: Hi guys, how was the rehearsal?

Si: Good yaar

Ri: Yaah, kaafi routines cover ho gaye, especially the group performance for the charity fest.

Nil: Yah dude, that end step was difficult man.

V: yah it took me like 30 minutes just to get that right hand and left foot thing down.

N: Par my babu best was. Haina everyone?

All: Haan Neha, your Babu was the best!

T: (laughing) So chale bhai?

Sw: Haan chalo, I am ready to go.

V: Nahin ruk swayam, wait, we were waiting for taani only to show up, maine aur Nil ne aaj raat ke liye plan banaya hai.. We all will go out for dinner to Tamara. (A.N: made up the name)

Taani and Rey look at each other.

Si: Wow, that awesome.

Ri: Yah, we will have so much fun.

B: Kya dhasu idea banaya hai.

A: ekdum first class.

Sh: Yah, that's a good idea guys, waise bhi, we all haven't gone out in ages.

Sw: Well, if everyone is in, and Sharon's in, (Everyone says-oooh) of course, I'm in too.

Taani and Rey are still looking at each other.

Si: Oh my god, Rinni, what are we going to wear, we have to get dressed up man.

Ri: Haan, mere paas toh koi achi dress bhi nahin hai.

With this everyone breaks into their small conversations, discussing about the plan tonight. Rey and Taani walk towards each other slyly, without anyone noticing.

T: (whispers) I guess, aaj raat ka plan cancel.

R: (whispers) Nahin, hum aaj raat ko hi bahar jayenge. Just follow my lead.

R: (loud) Sorry guys, I can't come tonight.

Nil: What, but why dude?

R: Actually, Dad ka phone aaya tha, and some client of his is in town, and he really wants me to meet him, so I have to go to dinner with him tonight. (slyly nudges Taani)

T: (startled) Haan, woh, bhai main bhi aaj nahi jaa paungi bahar.

Sw: Why can't you come?

T: Who, woh actually AVP maam has given me a really important report to do, and it has to be submitted by tomorrow morning, toh mujhe toh aaj raat wohi complete karni padegi.

R: Haan woh logistics wali report na?

T: (looks at Rey, and Rey winks) huh..Hmm…haan, haan wohi, logistics wali report.

V: Kya yaar guys, pura plan flop kar diya

N: Now, no hum going bahar Babu?

R: no but you guys go ahead nah, have fun

Sw: But without you guys

R: Yaar swayam, so we will come the next time nah, you guys go ahead, right Taani?

T: Right, bhai, aap apna plan toh mat kharab karo, humari wajah se.

Sw: are you guys sure?

R: Absolutely Swayam, you guys have a blast.

Everyone agrees to go out and they all one by one leave to get ready for the night.

Edited by miss_neha - 11 years ago

PART 2

That night, the gang heads to Tamara, and Rey and Taani go to Olive (A.N: this is a restaurant somewhere, heard of the name, but never been, so in this story it is a huge restaurant, which has a lounge on one side, and a restaurant on the other)

Rey and Taani enter the restaurant, and are seated right away, at a candle lit table, already organized by Rey.

T: (amazed) Rey, yeh sab?

R: Well only the best for you. (Taani shly smiles) By the way, you look absolutely beautiful today.

Taani and Rey look deep into each others' eyes, look look hawa hawa!! Background music of Raabta, from Agent Vinod starts. Rey holds out his hand and asks

R: May I have this dance?

T: Main aur dance?

R: Haan tum aur dance, come on, footloose ke liye nahin bol raha hoon, enjoyment ke liye

Taani smiles and nods, and gives her hand in Rey's, as Rey leads her to the dance floor.

Kehte hain
Khuda ne iss jahaan mein
Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya
Har kisi ke liye
Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Maano mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta

Kaise hum jaane, hume kya pata
Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yehi marna issi ke liye
Kehte hain:
Khuda ne iss jahaan mein
Har kisi ke liye

hmm Meharbaani jaate-jaate mujh pe kar gaya

Guzarta saa lamha ek daaman bhar gaya
Tere nazaara mila, roshan sitaara mila
Taqdeer ki kashtiyon ko kinara mila
Sadiyon se tarse hai jaisi zindagi ke liye
Teri saubat mein duaayein hain ussi ke liye
Tere milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Maano mujhko banaya tere hi jaise kisi ke liye
Kaise hum jaane hume kya pata
Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta

Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fiqar hai

Jeene ki wajah hi yehi marna issi ke liye
Kehte hain:
Khuda ne iss jahaan mein
Har kisi ke liye

[Credit for lyrics goes to: lyricsmint.com]

While dancing,

R: Toh how are you liking your first date?

T: It's amazing, thank you, but I feel bad for lying to bhai and everyone.

R: Hey, don't feel bad, its only temporary, Swayam still feels guilty about the whole Shivam thing, once he is back to normal, we will tell him. Waise bhi the lying thing was my idea, actually im a bit selfish, all I wanted to do was spend some time alone with you. I wanted this night to be just you and me and Vicky.

Taani stops dancing (shocked): Vicky??

Rey realizes what he said, and realizes that Vicky just entered the restaurant followed by the whole gang.

Rey points behind Taani and says: Vicky!!

Taani turns around and sees the whole gang coming into the restaurant. Both Rey and Taani both quickly spin around so their backs are towards the gang.

R: (to himself) Yaar, what are these guys doing here? Inko mere romance se kya problem hai, jab bhi kuch romantic karne jaa ta hoon, hamesha koi na koi beech mein aajata hai

T: (nudges Rey and whispers) Rey, ab kya kare?

Rey and Taani both stare at each other not knowing what to do.

R: Pehle toh, lets get to the table without looking in their direction.

Rey and Taani sneak off to their table without being seen by the rest of the group.

R: Yeh sab yahaan kya kar rahe hain, yeh toh Tamara jaa rahe the.

T: Rey, woh sab baad mein dekhenge lekin ab kya kare, woh sab behte bhi bilkul enterance ke paas hai, how will we get out without them noticing.

Rey tries to think of a plan.

R: Ok, Ive got an idea. We have to get out separately.. woh jo right mein fountain hai, hopefully hum uske peeche se nikal sakte hain, pehle main jaoon yah tum jaana chahti ho. Actually pehle tum jao, because if there is a problem, I'll create some sort of distraction.

T: Acha, theek hai.

Taani slowly and sneakily move towards the right of the restaurant, hiding behind tables and fixtures as she moves, trying to avoid the sight of the group, she reaches the fountain and is successfully able to sneak out of the restaurant. She gives Rey a thumbs up, and Rey texts her,

Message From: Prince Charming

Tum parking lot ki taraf jao, main tumhare peeche hi hoon.

Taani nods to agree, and moves towards the parking lot. Rey quickly grabs a waiter walking nearby and gives him money to clear the bill. He grabs a menu from the next table, and starts walking towards the entrance, hiding his face from all in view. Right when he is about to reach the entrance, he bumps into another waiter carrying a tray of drinks. The drinks and the menu falls from both of their respective hands, and everyone in the restaurant stares at this incident In front of them.

R: (trying to get away quick) Im so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, I really need to go, sorry.

Rey tries to get out of there but it wasn't fast enough as he hears a voice behind him.

V: REY!!

Rey turns around and he is face to face with all of his friends, and he looks like a deer caught in headlights.

Nil: REY!

Si: REY!

A: REY!

Ri: REY!

N: REY!

B: REY!

Sw: Arre yaar sab Rey kehna toh band karo.

All: Ohh yaa, sorry.

Vicky goes up to Rey and puts his arm around his shoulder and brings him to the table.

V: Rey yaar, tu yahaan kya kar raha hai.

R: Main, main woh' woh.. waise what are you guys doing here, I thought you were all going to Tamara.

Si: Haan, we went there only, but yeh stupid Nilesh forgot to get a reservation and the restaurant was fully booked.

Nil: Yaar, I forgot.

Sw: Waise Rey what are you doing here, I thought you had to meet your dad's client.

R: huh, client... (Thinks for a second).. Haan, Dad's client, right, I just met him only, he just left, actually he had a flight to catch so he had to leave early.

All: Ok, kool.

Sw: Great so now you can join us.

R: huh, join, (thinking- shit Taani toh mera bahar wait kar rahi hai) nahin you guys carry on, I'll just go home.

V: Kya bakwaas kar raha hai, beth na (Pushes Rey into a chair.)

R: (thinking) Ab main kya karoon

Outside in the parking lot, Taani is pacing up and down.

T: Yeh Rey kahaan reh gaye, kahin kissi ne dekh toh nahin liya, ab main kya karoon. I know I'll message him (looks at her phone) Ab is network ko kya hua, abhi toh theek tha, ab kya karoon, kya karoon? Krishnaji, ab aap hi bataye kya karoon. (thinks some more) OK, I'll just sneak a peek through the enterance, to see if I can see Rey anywhere, Krishnaji sambhal lena please.

Taani walks towards the entrance and tries to sneak a look inside, she tries peeking just her head around the door, while leaning on her toes, however gravity gets the better off her and she falls on the floor.

T: Uff

This grabs the attention of the table closest to the entrance, which happens to be seating, all of her friends, her hone wali bhabhi, her brother, and her boyfriend.

Sh: Taani!!

Sharon rushes to give Taani a hand.

Sh: Tum theekh toh ho

T: Haan bha.. mera matlab Sharon main bilkul theek hoon.

Sw: Taani, tum yahaan, tumhari report ka kya hua?

Rey and Taani look at each other, which no one notices except for Sharon.

Sh: (thinking) Acha, toh these two were here together.. aww how cute! Chalo, becharo ki help kar hi deti hoon.

T: Woh bhai main..

Sh: Actally Swayam, maine hi taani ko message kiya tha, I told her if she finishes her work early to meet us here.

Taani looks at Sharon, and Sharon gives her a reassuring nod.

T: Haan bhai, meri report khatam ho gayi thi, so I thought I would meet up with all of you.

Ri: thats great yaar, now all of us are together.

N: Haan all friends together again.

Sharon and Taani take a seat at the table. Sharon sits between Swayam and Rey, and Taani sits between Swayam and Neha.

Sharon whispers to Rey: Maine toh bacha liya tumhe aaj, by the way you owe me double time now.

Rey: Thank you, by the way did you guys not find any other restaurant in the whole city to go to.

Sh: Hey Mr Majnu, agar aage se you want to take your lady love out, please inform me in advance, samjhe.

R: (gives a little salute) Yes maam.

After this, the whole night was spent in laughs and jokes, all the friends having a blast. Although when seen closely you could see two love birds giving each other loving glances all night, however this went unseen by the group, except for a certain hone wali bhabhi of course, after all bhabhi knows best!

Edited by miss_neha - 11 years ago
Hey Neha u did a fab job, love both parts. I really love romantic Rey, aww but I feel so sorry for Taarey they cant even enjoy their alone time but I guess  the can always go on more romantic dates. Plz continue to write more beautiful parts, and update soon
FIRST OF ALL HEY NEHA 🤗 have seen u in the T BUT DIDN'T GET TO INTERACT WITH U but maybe from now I will interact!
Now cuming to the SS!!!what to say at last no SHIVAM!!thank god!!!luv u infinity times for this as it was SHIRRITATING 😆 then the cute sweet adorable romance!WANT MORE N MORE OF IT!!I WAS LAUGHING MY HEART OUT WHEN TAAREY WERE CAUGHT 😆 I could imagine it all 🤣 🤣 thanks for giving TAAREY in these three days as I was missing them like hell 😳
THANKS ALOT NEHA 🤗 u have done an outstanding job 👏 👍🏼 PLZZ CONTINUE N PM ME PLZZ!! 😃
Wow darling 
I just picturised the whole thing in my head ryt now 
See how powerfull your work is kept me in a daze 
Awesome work Hun
I agree loved seeing romantic Rey with Taani - too cute
And the helpful bhabhi - Sharon - aww

Keep writing 
Thank god got to see a different side of D3 without Shivam 
Edited by Pimples - 11 years ago
ih wz osm 👍🏼 update soon
hey neha🤗

thank u so much for this ss.,one of our life savers.,😃

if you updaters are nt there we wud be dead bcoz of no TaaRey scene
s🤢😆

Isn't it weird, late tum aati ho, aur tabhi bhi, sorry main bol raha hoon.

aww so cute bth of dem
😳😆

the whole update was awesome.,.a smile was on my face till i finished reading.,😳it  was so cool and awesome.,.,omg TaaRey have to go through so many troubles.,.,😆  sharon and rey😆 nice.,.update soon :)

Edited by blue_cherub - 11 years ago
its  beautiful... do continue fast...
omg omg omg Neha this was awesome👏...i thoroughly enjoyed this...completely loved it...first of all sharon-rey bonding gosh sharon is a sweetheart and then sharon-taani bonding and taarey so so so romantic and then the gang coming in the same restaurant as theirs gosh i so like want this whole scene in D3 as well...fab Neha please update soon...this was really awesome Edited by pixi26angel - 11 years ago