Adini Talk ... CV knows well its WRONG

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I was Amazed watching this Scene ..
Sugni says - some people dont like our sacrifice
what ever we think is doing good but if u see it with others eyes its wrong is sin what to do ?? how can we come out of this pain ?
Adi says- we have to come out of it, even its not looks wrong , heart breaks we are hurting those who love us but tomorrow those people will be happy will get peace love, Lets start afresh ...

What do u feel about this ???

(I feel they are reading our comments and saying about our feelings that we feel its a sin and wrong ... )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
writers are shoving this sinful couple down our throats...yuck...sorry I just vomited.
croziaxx thumbnail
 how u saw ? me only read and got maha upset...  if V divorce to rewa after their marriage then what ? and one more thing.. suppose after some time V forget to sug and find somebody else and with her he fall in love and want to marry her then what will do mahan adi...? will he leave to sugni and marry her too ? ðŸ¤ª
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: croziaxx

how u saw ? me only read and got maha upset...  if V divorce to rewa after their marriage then what ? and one more thing.. suppose after some time V forget to sug and find somebody else and with her he fall in love and want to marry her then what will do mahan adi...? will he leave to sugni and marry her too ? ðŸ¤ª

I watched that scene after reading WU and I was amazed with their talk... they know allot of people think its wrong but... they believe that one day vikram will 4get her n move on...

and yes 2nd u said about adi who will leave sugni 4 the new girl... ow might be ...
Uncle finds the best girls now sugni is not the best at thay time so why not the new one,... ðŸ˜‰

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree Roshaan

when I heard Sugni say that I thought this is CVs acknowldeging that for many of us this is a IMMORAL RELATIONSHIP. Do they really think that we will be appeased by that and accept this relationship. 😡
With regards to Adi's comment that yes we are breaking hearts, hurting the people who love us but in the future this will bring them peace,love and happiness.

Who is going to be happy and at peace?

The shadow of TVS (dead or alive) will always be between Adi and Sugni so they will never be truly happy.
Amu and TVS are going to destroyed by this
If TVS is destroyed than his marriage to Reva which is already dead will be no better that is assuming he does not divorce her anyway.
Jiji is not happy.

When are these immature people going to realise you cannot force relationships.

Clearly this episode was to try and establish sympathy for Adi and Sugni because it spelled out what they have sacrificed and why. The problem is their marriage did not make sense then and it still does not make sense now. If it did it would not need so many endorcements including from God.

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Yeah Payal I agree with u ...

And also I will add I sow adi's act scene where he was sad losing amrita i felt its just an acting he does not love her its just a scene to show us that he does but he is not...

adi wanted to tell us YES i love her but ... I didnt feel any love in it... it was like thank god I got rid of her
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Frankly when i saw Adi really crying for Amrita i found it genuin.That Nandu guy acted well.But within a minute he started sounding confuse.He suddenly made up his mind.A person so heartbroken (the way he acted today) how can he settle just like that??/
and that long term all will happy thing dint get digested by me.I think the long term what he refered ,by that time show must have gone from chanel.
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seemasr

I agree with you. Today for the first time since the new Adi has arrived I saw some kind of emotion on his face. He did for a few seconds look like he was genuinely hurting but then as you say he pulled himself together and MOVED ON.
Thats not heart break, you dont then just carry on as if everything is fine.
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemasr

Frankly when i saw Adi really crying for Amrita i found it genuin.That Nandu guy acted well.But within a minute he started sounding confuse.He suddenly made up his mind.A person so heartbroken (the way he acted today) how can he settle just like that??/

and that long term all will happy thing dint get digested by me.I think the long term what he refered ,by that time show must have gone from chanel.

its not his mistake its director's fault . Director need to shoot proper scene . Nadish act well. 
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: devraniharish

its not his mistake its director's fault . Director need to shoot proper scene . Nadish act well. 

It was boring to watch boring actor