Kushi's stupidity better than any di tracks!

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
If you think kushi was stupid would you like to watch a di track 😕

Any stupidity & nonsense behaviour of kushi which indeed was just her innocence, is better than the whinning, sobbing, pouting , attention seeking& manipulating behaviour of anjali di.
So, although it was a bit hard to watch kushi's 3mins of nonsense but it didnot give any sickening & twisting to mind as di gives us😊
Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Than watch di track episodes again..
Edited-
opps sry I MU you
Edited by _WASIM_ - 11 years ago
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i agree...i just want to see arshi together
shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ kushipugly

khushi is fun loving gal she is trying her own way to impress arnav

I donno wht the thing running in ur mind😡

khushi is like this only if u dont accept then no one can do anything.
kushipugly thumbnail

Originally posted by: shillu.arshi

@ kushipugly

khushi is fun loving gal she is trying her own way to impress arnav

I donno wht the thing running in ur mind😡

khushi is like this only if u dont accept then no one can do anything.

hey, i love kushi😊
all those people who are bashing kushi for her childness at asr office should understand that any track which involve arshi are better than any anji's sick track🤢
tptwi thumbnail
I dont understand why people have problems with Khushi's behavior. This is how she was always! It is not called stupidity but innocence and happiness. 
crackerszone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dis is da best u could come up wid??...U dont let a single oportunity slip through ur hand when it comes to critisising either Barun or ASR but when 2day khushi's character did sth dat was OTT fr sum ppl...u come up wid an excuse as futile as dis...well den I can also say dat whatever ASR does,be it being emotionless or spineless or anything U say is beter to watch dan Di drama...does it count when it comes to ASR??

well in my personal opinion...khushi has always been like dis...yes her behaviour was cringeworthy but dats who she is..her character has been sketched like dis from da very begining..so y complain now??...I think what khushi did has justified her character
Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushipugly

Any stupidity & nonsense behaviour of kushi is better than the whinning, sobbing, pouting , attention seeking& manipulating behaviour of anjali di.

So, although it was a bit hard to watch kushi's 3mins of nonsense but it didnot give any sickening & twisting to mind as di gives us😊

Absolutely! 👍🏼
kushipugly thumbnail

Originally posted by: crackerszone

Dis is da best u could come up wid??...U dont let a single oportunity slip through ur hand when it comes to critisising either Barun or ASR but when 2day khushi's character did sth dat was OTT fr sum ppl...u come up wid an excuse as futile as dis...well den I can also say dat whatever ASR does,be it being emotionless or spineless or anything U say is beter to watch dan Di drama...does it count when it comes to ASR??

well in my personal opinion...khushi has always been like dis...yes her behaviour was cringeworthy but dats who she is..her character has been sketched like dis from da very begining..so y complain now??...I think what khushi did has justified her character

my dear IF buddy, whenever bashing is directed to kushi or arnav, i always try to make a point that any track is better than sick anji's .I love arshi & its only for arshi that i watch this show😊
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I completely agree with you.
Nahi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  No more DI plzzz!!!!! for God sake.