Hongey Judaa Na Hum

SS: Rohan and Muskaan's Picture (part 9: page 7)

Kanta91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This is what I want to happen in the show, imagine that after the guitar incident, they don't talk for a week but have alot of romantic eye-locks. In this week Muskaan agrees to marry Anirudh because she knows how much he loves her and her mother convinces her, plus she tries to tell herself that there is nothing between her and Rohan.

Part 1

It is her engagement today with her best friend Anirudh. All the guests have arrived including her soon-to-be fianc. She was in her room getting ready, taking her time with every piece of jewellery. She didn't know why but she did not want to go downstairs. Maybe it is the unknown past bothering her or what happened this morning/afternoon...

She left her home for her cafe, promising her mother that she will be back early for the engagement. As she stepped out of the car in front of her cafe, she instinctively looked across to the gallery where Rohan was also staring at her. They had not spoken after the guitar/song incident. She just could not look away.

Rohan heard the sounds of a car and instinctively looked across to the cafe to see Muskaan staring at him. They had not spoken for a whole week after that incident. He just could not look away. Suddenly Anuksha stepped in front of Rohan blocking his view of Muskaan.

Muskaan came out of her trance and went inside. She had this feeling that Rohan might be connected someway to her unknown past. Meanwhile Rohan was thinking of talking to Muskaan, maybe she knows something about his unknown past.

Rohan finally got the courage to step into the cafe and went up to the counter, where Muskaan looked up and was instantly in a trance. She just could not look away. Rohan forgot what he wanted to say and just stared back at her. Before either of them could say anything Maria spoke up "Maam, its 1'o clock, don't you have to go home early today?"

Muskaan immediately looked at Maria and suddenly remembered about her engagement, she looked at her watch and started to gather her things "Thank you Maria, please close up for me today".

Rohan was confused and before she left the cafe he called out her name for the first time, which made her turn around and look at him, she felt like she heard him say it many times. Rohan walked towards her asking "Why are you leaving so early?" Muskaan wondered why he wanted to know "It's my engagement today".

Rohan felt like someone just stabbed him in the heart, he was very upset for some reason he did not know, so what if she is getting engaged, it does not matter to me. Muskaan saw the change in his expression, he looked upset, why was he upset? So what if he is upset, it does not matter to me.

Rohan cleared his throat and barely choked out "Oh, congratulations". Muskaan gave a forced smile replying "Thank you Rohan". Rohan felt has if she has said his name many times. This only made him more upset.

Before anything could be said further Muskaan turned around and forced herself to leave. Every step she took away from him, felt wrong, why? Rohan looked on as she stepped away from him; it felt wrong somehow, why? Before she went in the car, she looked back at him once more; he looks even more upset than before, why? Rohan stared back at her with eyes pleading for what he did not know. Muskaan forced herself in the car and drove back home, trying to forget Rohan's face.

Muskaan looked at her mirror and saw that she was completely ready. She should be happy, she is getting engaged but she just couldn't forget Rohan's face. She sighed and told herself that someone was waiting for her downstairs. She was about to leave the room when She saw something poking out behind a poster. It looked like a photo. She has never put photos behind her poster. She slowly took out the photo and turned it around.

Muskaan was shocked, it was a photo of her and Rohan, she had sindoor and mangalsutra around her neck.  So she was right, Rohan was part of her unknown past. This is what everyone was hiding from her? Why? Before she could think anymore, her head started to hurt severely. Suddenly her vision went blurry and before she knew it, she collapsed on to the floor unconscious. 

Please leave comments and likes if you want me to carry on (I have more parts but only with enough comments and likes will I upload them). Thank you for reading πŸ˜Š

Part 2: Page 2 
Part 3: Page 3
Part 4: Page 3 (scroll down)
Part 5: Page 4
Part 6: Page 5
Part 7: Page 6
Part 8: Page 7
Part 9: Page 7 (scroll down)

Edited by Kanta91 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Edited :

Wow i really like the way u wrote the whole OS ...i wish Cvs could also use their brains like dis... beautifully written.. : ))
Edited by -SMay31- - 11 years ago
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked it very much till seeing the wedding photo, I wanted more of that feelings to bother them before they know the truth.. its only my pov.. anyways expecting much from you
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice concept 
please continue :)
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was awesome please write some other partsπŸ‘
momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow very niceπŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by momorockz - 11 years ago
sweety_1754 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gulkie-act

I liked it very much till seeing the wedding photo, I wanted more of that feelings to bother them before they know the truth.. its only my pov.. anyways expecting much from you

i knwww i want more cute fyts
Kanta91 thumbnail
[Quote=sweety_1754 ]i knwww i want more cute fyts[/QUOTE]

In the upcoming parts there will be more cute fyts 😊
Kanta91 thumbnail
Part 2

Unknown to everyone Muskaan had gained consciousness but her eyes were still closed. She could hear voices that she recognised.

Anirudh: Where did she get the picture from, I told you that anything that could remind her of him could be bad for her condition

Tara: I don't know. I threw out everything. Avi did you do this?

Avi: Why would I intentionally try to hurt my daughter?

Tara: Oh please stop, I knew you liked him before and you still do. You were never happy with this engagement.

Avi: No. I don't think it is right for Muskaan to get engaged when she is ALREADY MARRIED!

Anirudh: Please keep your voice down uncle, Muskaan needs rest.

Tara: Oh please, Rohan was the biggest mistake Muskaan made, and now she had a chance to rectify that mistake but you had to intervene!

As Muskaan heard her mother say Rohan's name, she opened her eyes and found herself on her bed, still wearing her engagement outfit. Anirudh looked at her opened eyes and sighed with relief.  Both Tara and Avi went to their daughter and relaxed seeing her conscious again.

Muskaan tried to sit up and everyone tried to help her but she pushed everyone away. She demanded to see the photo, everyone was trying to give her blank expressions "I want to see the photo of me and my husband please" Her mother was trying to hide the photo but Avi snatched it from her hands and gave it to his daughter.

Muskaan looked at the photo and tried to will herself to remember when this photo was taken but all she did was give herself a headache. She had to know everything. Another thing popped into her head, If Rohan is her husband then why does he act like he does not know me, like he does not remember me? Why? She looked at her clock it was 5.45pm, if I leave now, I will be able to catch him before he leaves the gallery.

Muskaan hurried out of her bed. Her parents, her brother and Anirudh tried to protest but she ignored them all and left for the gallery.

Rohan was trying to forget about Muskaan but all he could think about was Muskaan. Did he love her? But how is that possible? He hated her a week ago, but now he doesn't know what to feel. He was very confused and the further he tried to think the more headaches he got. He looked up at the clock to see it was 6pm. He packed things up and closed up the gallery.

Just then a car screeched to a halt in front of the gallery and just as Muskaan stepped out of the Car, it started to rain. 

Please comment/like and I will post the other parts, be patient, some parts will have less RohAan scenes than others

happy reading!😊

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

sch a good part... super likes plz cont soon :))